Hua Hin Nightlife & More

AdamVanWildest

I was talking with a young lady the other day. I had on a pair of nice pleated dress shorts and a newish golf shirt. She felt the material of the shorts and shirt, looked at me and said "you handsum man."

Thats great pal. Im sure right after you both discussed the merits of pleats you celebrated with a game of connect 4, before doing the konga down Soi Bintabaht, ringing every bell on the way to the Hitlon Disco, where you spent the night dancing like a drunken dad at a wedding.

Finishing off with the 3000 baht ST.wub.png

3000 Baht - Are the Japanese here? (3 minutes, 3 inches, 3000 baht)

Japanese are certainly accepted, along with "handsum" doofuses.

• 4 weeks later...

I was talking with a young lady the other day. I had on a pair of nice pleated dress shorts and a newish golf shirt. She felt the material of the shorts and shirt, looked at me and said "you handsum man."

Thats great pal. Im sure right after you both discussed the merits of pleats you celebrated with a game of connect 4, before doing the konga down Soi Bintabaht, ringing every bell on the way to the Hitlon Disco, where you spent the night dancing like a drunken dad at a wedding.

Finishing off with the 3000 baht ST.wub.png

As much as that?

• 3 weeks later...

Last night we spent 2000 baht in a bar. It wan't packed, and we were probably the biggest spenders in there. We were well treated compared to Patong where a bar bill can easily hit 4000 baht. Nightlife suits me fine.I'm the big fish in the small pond here compared to Phuket where I was a minnow in an ocean. The bar staff are somewhat more hardcore here with alot having worked in Pattaya, and it shows. Phuket bar staff have better english language skills and are much better at drumming up business though. I did find it interesting to be in a hetero bar and having some thai guys hit on me. And yes, the working girls can be downright fugly. I am surprised that men actually pay for a date.

Last night we spent 2000 baht in a bar. It wan't packed, and we were probably the biggest spenders in there. We were well treated compared to Patong where a bar bill can easily hit 4000 baht. Nightlife suits me fine.I'm the big fish in the small pond here compared to Phuket where I was a minnow in an ocean. The bar staff are somewhat more hardcore here with alot having worked in Pattaya, and it shows. Phuket bar staff have better english language skills and are much better at drumming up business though. I did find it interesting to be in a hetero bar and having some thai guys hit on me. And yes, the working girls can be downright fugly. I am surprised that men actually pay for a date.

You now have a bf?

You now have a bf?

Same one as before. He stays home when I travel about, besides he's getting on on years (7 now) and has bit of a heart condition. I just spent a fortune on his teeth too.