Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Som Tam anyone?

David

attachicon.gifDKO00239.jpg

We must have been circling Worarot at about the same time, David. Tried for a shot of this beauty, but couldn't get one I liked!
Most likely. I was there a good part of the afternoon.

I got three of her but only one I liked.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Balcony view .

attachicon.gifTHAILAND 2011 076.JPG

Where is that, Goompa?

This is where the downtrodden and the un-dead go to mingle DAL .

This is somewhere I had wished I had never been , and I am forthwith abundantly pleased I never had the unpleasant experience to have ever located myself in the near and ever growing vicinity of this " Eighth Wonder of the World "

The only hole that exists above ground !

Located in HUA HIN

• Like 1

When you have enough insight to find your own way , ... well then you find a balance between happiness and value for life , for your pocket as well !

post-185776-0-09421500-1391337381_thumb.

post-185776-0-75533300-1391337482_thumb.

post-185776-0-67037700-1391337637_thumb.

post-185776-0-12747800-1391337714_thumb.

post-185776-0-21633400-1391337562_thumb.

I apologise for the lack of street photo , but this Baan is 200 metres off the road .

• Like 2

Satellite Bridge....Surathani style..

What is the guy in front really looking at, harrry?

I do not know...I was too busy seeing how much had changed since I had been there 3 years before. It was the second day back in Thailand that I took it. Most of my shots were fairly low level ones as I am using a wheelchair. My hands shake too much now and I need more oxygen so not taking many now,

Nice shot DAL

'Sat a gate ? I don't see a light .

I really enjoy the compelling shots you deliver , I just hope you can keep safe from HEAD ON TRAFFIC though , facepalm.gif

Thank you. smile.png

You sat a nav, mate...wink.png / I was sitting in the back of a pick-up smile.png.

Edited by Dancealot

I do not know...I was too busy seeing how much had changed since I had been there 3 years before. It was the second day back in Thailand that I took it. Most of my shots were fairly low level ones as I am using a wheelchair. My hands shake too much now and I need more oxygen so not taking many now.

Very enjoyable shot, harrry, thanks. I think the personal idea/thought/message behind every picture taken, is more important then it's quality. I have to add that I think professional photographers have magical skills which I admire more and more everyday.

I dont have much knowledge about photography but if I had shaking hands I'd mount my cam on a small rice bag or a tripod and make use of the build in timer new camera's have.

smile.png

• Like 1