Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Shaggs ... the 1st photo above ... you've nailed it ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks David,there are loads of small openings dotted all over the mountain.

When we go mushrooming on the mountain I always find more,some of them are a bit dodgy because they have shear drop offs.

Mrs Shaggy plays Holy Hell with me...........maybe she is right to do so,but I do like a good snoop around discovering new places.

attachicon.gifpost-85853-0-18541500-1380079924.jpgattachicon.gifpost-85853-0-80161400-1380079832.jpg

Hope you get the much needed water ASAP mate.

Great photo of the goose in attack mode,did it get you?

Is that the same goose that had the nasal problem?did you manage to fix the problem?

Lucy doesn't attack me, she was just running over to say hi... Funny how much like dogs they are, she will attack everyone else but me ! But I do spend a lot of time just hanging out with them and have done since they were little.

Yup, that is the one with the nasal infection. Never cured it, in fact it is worse but doesn't bother her so not sure what to do next ? I think steroids are required as it is polyps..

Agree with the others, that 1st pic of the 2 above is a ripper :)

• Like 1

Congrats Shaggy1969.

Over 41,000 views for your Farm photo thread and counting.

Great thread mate thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Agree with the others, that 1st pic of the 2 above is a ripper smile.png

Brill pix, Shaggy.

Thanks guy's much appreciated.Have been sick for the past few days but your comments have given me a boost. wai.gif

• Like 1

Yeah Shaggy, it will be 50'000 in no time, i have no photo to contribute now but i fully support this topic mate !

And if i may, villagefarang, keep those "speaks to me" shots coming, many thanks,

RBH I think that you know by now that you don't need to bring food to the table,you are always welcome to come eat with us anytime.

Besides.........when you do have photos to share you usually upload a huge bunch of quality photos from your farm for us all to feast on wai.gif

(I hope my rambling made sense whistling.gif )

• Like 1

Speaking of exchanging the water ...

attachicon.gifLR DSCF5391.JPG attachicon.gifLR DSCF5389.JPG

RBH ... you made the best post in that thread ... I was just joking

For the engine guys here ... what's interesting with this 2 photos?

attachicon.gifDSCF7427.JPG attachicon.gifDSCF7436.JPG

Focus on the Engine ...

Pa with the wooden leg might end up with a wooden arm if his shirt gets caught on that rotating shaft.

• Like 1