Big Bus To Bkk From Hh

davidst01

Hi there,

Is it possible to get a big bus to bkk from Hua hin instead of the mini buses? The last time I took a mini bus I nearly had to go to

bumrungrad for an echocardiagram on my heart- it was a scary trip. The mini bus drivers are irresponsible and the worst drivers in LOS.

Please tell me where the big buses depart from (address) and time.

thanks

The blue and white air conditioned buses (schedule in the previous post) seem ok and safe enough. They are cheaper and take just a little bit longer but the biggest drawback is that they let you off at the Southern Bus terminal in Bangkok, so then it's a taxi ride to your destination. Don't take the taxis waiting at the terminal as I have found that many of them want to charge a set fee and not use the meter. Just go out to the street and flag one down to get a metered one.

They depart and arrive Hua Hin from a small terminal on Sa Song road (runs parallel to Petchkasem (the main road) but one block west) about a block south of the Chat Chai fresh market in the middle of town.

Do you newer ask from driver why drive so crazy style? For me the driver answer why he need drive so fast that he is so tired and if drive slow may he fall to sleep... was he clever or mad?

But seem all mini van route driver in all route are same mad. I also wonder do travellers pay scaring fatal accident or safety and nice drive.