House On A Pick-Up Truck

g00dgirl

Constant worries about land ownership, laws, trust, building quality, good location, in-laws?

Seeing that camper vans and mobile homes are not that common in Thailand, I often wonder if they should be more common, especially for foreigners ..

I found those pictures online, not from Thailand, but with a slight variation of roof size/shape, taking heavy rains into consideration, something like this might be cool for some people in Thailand.

Drive to the countryside, or beach resort, city .. bored, move on .. laugh.png

micro-cabin-for-tacoma-truck-2-600x450.j

micro-truck-camper-cabin2-600x450.jpg

At least the truck you can buy in your own name :)

Ok you might need an address to register with immigration and for your driving licence / car registration, but just register anywhere and get a PO BOX for mail ...

P-U-L-E-A-S-E....

The last thing we need here is a bunch of spam sucking trailer trash....that and walmart are the two main reasons I left the states! However....I used to have this great 76 Dodge Van and I absolutely adored....I had a house, but this was the second house and oddly enough...it followed me everywhere I went....hmmmmm.

The added weight of using wood framing and siding would really make the fuel consumption outrageous. I do hope to heck it never catches on like it has in other places. pg

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if the manufacturer/buyer of above trailer realizes more than the two colors of white and black exist. Way too white for me...makes me feel like it's an operating room....but hey, everyone has different tastes.