Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

You've jut bought a good youngster in Jonjo Shelvey. He's not the finished article and has even been in and out of the Charlton third division team this season but he has great potential.

Hope he makes the first team soon; Charlton need the additional money!

You've jut bought a good youngster in Jonjo Shelvey. He's not the finished article and has even been in and out of the Charlton third division team this season but he has great potential.

yeah mate of mine who watches entirely too much football likens shevley to a young gerrard, all pace and power and gangly legs. be interesting to see how he gets on.

Have you guys heard the rumour about Gerard??

Apparantly the story is about to break in the UK papers.

He has got a 16yr old girl pregnant. He also has another illegitimate child in Spain. And his wife Alex Curran is getting porked by another footballer ( Kris Commons of Derby)

Comes from a usually very reliable source in UK. Could be a load of <deleted> :) But then again!!!

yeah mate of mine who watches entirely too much football likens shevley to a young gerrard, all pace and power and gangly legs. be interesting to see how he gets on.

If what you stated above is correct about the club telling Gerrard lies about new players and money available.... you might need this young man to come on a lot sooner than you think! :)

just out of interest Stevie out of the three of them,wht do you think will happen i can't be arsed reading all your back posts!

Benitez goes to Europe but depends on new owners?

Torres goes to Europe but may stay one more year?

Gerrard goes to Europe but maybe City?

do you agree?

He has got a 16yr old girl pregnant. He also has another illegitimate child in Spain. And his wife Alex Curran is getting porked by another footballer ( Kris Commons of Derby)

Comes from a usually very reliable source in UK. Could be a load of <deleted> :D But then again!!!

So everything back to normal in the gerard household :)

Comes from a usually very reliable source in UK. Could be a load of <deleted> :) But then again!!!

absolute, total and utter fictitious <deleted> started by one troll on a blog and suddenly it's given credence all over the fuc_king web. disgraceful that rumour is.

If what you stated above is correct about the club telling Gerrard lies about new players and money available.... you might need this young man to come on a lot sooner than you think! :)

just out of interest Stevie out of the three of them,wht do you think will happen i can't be arsed reading all your back posts!

Benitez goes to Europe but depends on new owners?

Torres goes to Europe but may stay one more year?

Gerrard goes to Europe but maybe City?

do you agree?

our owners are liars and frauds. this isn't news.

torres will be at the club next season for definite. gerrard more than likely will. think the manager it now depends on how soon a new owner can be found and what they are prepared to put into the club.

Scandal-mongering of internet gossips a shameful practice

Oliver Kay, Football Correspondent

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/201...l-practice.html

You have probably heard the rumour. Shocking, isn’t it? Shocking that so many people are happy to lap up a series of malevolent lies about one of England’s leading footballers and to spread them like wildfire in the belief — and, far worse, the hope — that they must be true.

It seems that the English public is more than happy to believe anything about footballers these days. Perhaps that is the consequence of the John Terry affair, in which the kind of improbable scandal dreamt up by the scriptwriters of Footballers’ Wives turned out to be true, but the most sickening thing about this latest sadistic rumour about another player is the unbelievable number of people on internet message boards writing things such as: "Please let this be true! LOL!"

Please let this be true? Please let this decent man see his family life ripped apart because he happens to be a footballer playing for a club other than your own? Is that how far we have sunk? As a football-loving nation, have we actually reached the stage where we hate footballers?

Not every footballer is a walking, talking egotist with regard only for himself, his libido and his bank balance. That breed represents a very small minority. The player at the centre of this rumour is renowned as a family man — or at least he was until some loser with a vivid imagination and nothing better to do with his time decided to dream up a scenario, post it on a message board and wait for it to spread like wildfire across the internet.

The internet has become a dangerous place for those in the public eye, particularly those in football. Rumours — Player A is gay, Player B is having an affair with Player C’s wife, Player D is a cocaine addict, Manager A was caught in bed with the chairman’s daughter — are peddled gleefully and without restriction. This latest rumour could even be found yesterday morning on the message board of a rival club’s official website. It has been removed.

Next time you hear that the newspapers are intent on undermining England’s players in a World Cup year, though, cast your mind back to the scandal-mongering of the internet gossips and pub bores over the past week or so.

Certain newspapers do very well out of publishing unpleasant truths about the private lives of footballers, stating that they are doing so in the "public interest", whatever that might be. What they do not do is make up or spread malicious gossip of the type presented as truth on the internet. If they did, they would be closed down.

As for the player in question, he has no choice but to ignore the rumours and hope they go away. A World Cup is looming. England expects. And what a hypocrisy that is becoming.

Comes from a usually very reliable source in UK. Could be a load of <deleted> :D But then again!!!

I understood it to be started by internet rumors on Twitter and the source mentioned was the one who exposed the truth on the John Terry saga, so who knows? Sounds complete nonsense but you never know! She - Mrs Gerrard has come out recently to say its all lies apparently in a exclusive with OK Magazine :) and was shocked to hear their marrage is having problems. She was quoted as saying 'we don't even argue' - That to me sound the only shocking thing about it all ' we don't even argue' lol

Anyway as long as his current form can help us get a result Thursday at home against Athletico and our remaining league games and puts in a great World Cup that will do me.

And even though I have been critical of his performances this season I would be gutted to see him leave I think he still has a couple of great season ahead of him for Liverpool. I would understand if no change of ownership and investment comes in and he decides to head overseas for a new challenge. A lot of people forget he was offered a massive deal to join Chelsea but put loyalty first.

A lot of people forget he was offered a massive deal to join Chelsea but put loyalty first.

only eventually. he was on his bike until a combination of rafa and gerrard's old man talked some sense into him.

Looks like you lot are after a Boy at Charlton called John Jo Shelvey..

He's a West Ham Boy out of Harold Wood & a Friend of mine knows him ( well his Old Man actually ) & the Family pretty well..

VERY decent young Prospect this Boy, would be a very good Signing & all fingers point towards him making it at the top level so he might have the chance now..

He's a West Ham Boy out of Harold Wood & a Friend of mine knows him ( well his Old Man actually ) & the Family pretty well..

VERY decent young Prospect this Boy, would be a very good Signing & all fingers point towards him making it at the top level so he might have the chance now..

see previous page mate, friend of mine likens the lad to a young gerrard. handy since we'll be selling stevie boy this summer. :)

see previous page mate, friend of mine likens the lad to a young gerrard. handy since we'll be selling stevie boy this summer. :)

Gotcha, didn't see it... :D

Was raised, and then rejected as sh*te on Blue Kipper at the weekend.

Don't know if anyone noticed my absence, but I am back and brimming over with venom, spite and bile (nothing new there then) but first I need a long sleep. :)

Edited by rott

Was raised, and then rejected as sh*te on Blue Kipper at the weekend.

Don't know if anyone noticed my absence, but I am back and brimming over with venom, spite and bile (nothing new there then) but first I need a long sleep.

well if even the sorts on the kipper pooh-poohed it then hey?

disgraceful attempt at impugning one of merseyside's best. :D

reina

mascherano

carragher

agger

johnson

lucas

gerrard

aquilani

benayoun

kuyt

babel

going all out attack in rafa's last ever european match at anfield.

Fingers crossed we get the result!

Babel needs to have one of his better games and I am hoping to see more quality from Aquilani again.

Let see if Gerrard can inspire the boys tonight. Happy to hear Kuyt will be involved thought he might not recover in time.

Rafa has been very tight lipped about his future at Liverpool the last couple of interviews, just saying his future is the Athletico game and nothing more, wouldn't surprise me at all if he is going.

YNWA

Unlucky lads i dont think away goals should count in extra time and a cracking finish from forlan,wish we still had him at united.

And good luck on sunday win this one for rafa. :)

Hard luck tonight but is the young bird , the missus and the Derby player rumour all true then? :)

I doubt that very much. My theory would be that some scumbag loser is trying to make some money out of a sporting celeb and does'nt give a toss what damage he does in the process :D

Great performance wrong result. Wish the lads had of given that type of performance ealry on in the season.

Cant fault 110% effort aginst a very good counter attacking team with two fantastic forwards.

Well done Fulham by the way.

League - Well if there is still a mathematical possibilty of fourth spot of course and pride lets do it! - we need to two big performces to see out the season.

I think we can win both games based on current form.

YNWA

YNWA

Question to all, win both Games & give the League Title to Man United breaking your League Chmapionships record in the process & still not probably get the CL spot, or lose at home to Chelsea, meaning Man Ure very likely won't win the League, & see where 3 points out of the last 2 Games get you instead of 6 ??

All this talk of Liverpool playing to lose implies they are capable of playing for a win. If Chelsea play half as well as they did against Stoke, Liverpool won't have any say in the matter, besides perhaps the scale of the drumming they get served.

All this talk of Liverpool playing to lose implies they are capable of playing for a win. If Chelsea play half as well as they did against Stoke, Liverpool won't have any say in the matter, besides perhaps the scale of the drumming they get served.

Say it as it is Rix :)

Say it as it is Rix :)

Actually mate i don't think many Liverpool fans would disagree. An on-form Chelsea to be frank will beat any team in the Premiership right now. Just praying they have an off day and that Liverpool bother turning up. :D

YNWA

Question to all, win both Games & give the League Title to Man United breaking your League Chmapionships record in the process & still not probably get the CL spot, or lose at home to Chelsea, meaning Man Ure very likely won't win the League, & see where 3 points out of the last 2 Games get you instead of 6 ??

Really don't care what Manu do or don't do! ok it will hurt to see Utd pass us on the league wins but...

I want the win and to see some pride for LFC football club!

I will be disgraced if we don't go for a result knowing we still have a chance no matter how little of getting the last CL spot.