Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Haha, boss init.

You have the Europa hangover to beat tomorrow before you work yourself into an orgasm .
not arsed, use are <deleted> and you know it, now king Louie as pegged it and you've bought all southamptons dregs, it's fukin class kidda, happy days and Tuesday, more one sided than a gang rape,, and we'll see ya soon in the Europa, kopites are gobshites....

Haha, boss init.

You have the Europa hangover to beat tomorrow before you work yourself into an orgasm .
not arsed, use are <deleted> and you know it, now king Louie as pegged it and you've bought all southamptons dregs, it's fukin class kidda, happy days and Tuesday, more one sided than a gang rape,, and we'll see ya soon in the Europa, kopites are gobshites....

You really epitomise the 'evertonian' .Btw I asked about you in the brick ...bwahahaaa some knew you laugh.png

ah, the school of science is in. we're done here. he's having us all off.

haha, run run whoever you may be, don't fuk with the cutters Stevie lad,, yano it makes sense.

haha. it's always fun mate. the friendly derby.

is right kid, and now the RS are back to are level after the over achieving season then it's even better.

Had quite a few kid, went with the territory, am guessing your not from Liverpool , what scouser. would use the word epitomize...

Ha ,keep grasping ,the straws only get shorter.

I know a dozen or so county rd cutters & they are all individually shithouses...lmao

next time you see them don't forget to tell them, or if you message me your name il mention it to em, everybody will know were they stand next time your in there.what dya think.

Had quite a few kid, went with the territory, am guessing your not from Liverpool , what scouser. would use the word epitomize...

Ha ,keep grasping ,the straws only get shorter.

I know a dozen or so county rd cutters & they are all individually shithouses...lmao

next time you see them don't forget to tell them, or if you message me your name il mention it to em, everybody will know were they stand next time your in there.what dya think.

I'd rather spare the time laughing by not mentioning you again...

Don't worry they know who I am.

Edited by kurtramsbottom

haha, run run whoever you may be, don't fuk with the cutters Stevie lad,, yano it makes sense.

is right kid, and now the RS are back to are level after the over achieving season then it's even better.

this season is like a comedown after last season's boss pill. but hard to say over achieving like when you've got five european cups in the cupboard. we've been higher than the sun mate.

this season is like a comedown after last season's boss pill. but hard to say over achieving like when you've got five european cups in the cupboard. we've been higher than the sun mate. Stevie , how far back do you wanna lad, get out the past, them days are gone, it's all about the now, your fuked without Freddie mercurys stunt double and you know it, oggys in injury time at April are the best your gunner do..hurry up before Kurt gets back from the hong nam..

Tell me then, if ya don't, don't bother replyin some epitomized bullshit.

Nobody said you are a yank?!

Listen lad ,you bigging yourself up carries no weight ,county rd cutters have been chased more times than benny hill,but your lot are funnier.

pick ye chin up and get on with your shit in thailand ...the blues are gone ,look forward.

this season is like a comedown after last season's boss pill. but hard to say over achieving like when you've got five european cups in the cupboard. we've been higher than the sun mate. Stevie , how far back do you wanna lad, get out the past, them days are gone, it's all about the now, your fuked without Freddie mercurys stunt double and you know it, oggys in injury time at April are the best your gunner do..hurry up before Kurt gets back from the hong nam..

Possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on TVisa.clap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2

I am lost here, country rd cutters is this some trendy hair salon and Kurt and Laang khao work there ? is it a bitch fight ?

or is it to do with the famous Stanley knife boys Stanley park was named after.

back on topic I thought Liverpool was very poor and after the money you have spent on dog average players I can see why.

At least we kept a clean sheet.

And if your manager is foolish enough to keep picking a striker thats so hopelessly out of form then a clean sheet is probably the best you can hope for.

When the teams in the rut it is currently in you at least need a striker that can nick a goal as opposed to one that will miss an open net from three yards.

Fact is, as poorly as you played, Super Mario should have scored in the dying seconds and it would have been three points and who cares if you win ugly. Its less stressful seeing your way out of a drop in form when you are still putting the points on the board.

What a dead game for Liverpool. No thrust and it killed the atmosphere. As soon as big C came on things went up a notch or two, and i think we need to get Big B some support, he looked better when he is not the soul focus as he is simply marked out of the game.

When Sturridge plays big B will get better (he may even score a goal!!!!!). My biggest worry is the lack of dynamism we have at the momment if a couple of players are out.

By the way, I am not happy if we were saving players for the Madrid game. the league game we could have won, against Madrid......