Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I thought it was a United thing but, Merseyside isn't so far away so....!

redrus

Well the closest part of Merseyside is -2 Goal Difference Away with you having played a Game less !! :o

Sorry couldn't resist..:D

Hope i don't get classed as a WUM now... :D

redrus

Well the closest part of Merseyside is -2 Goal Difference Away with you having played a Game less !! :o

Sorry couldn't resist..:D

No mate, that, is classed, as WUMPing....!

:D

redrus

redrus

Sorry couldn't resist.. :D

No mate, that was funny :D

Is a bit boring to read all the other fans' posts here. I'd rather it just be Liverpool fans talking amongst each other. Just as I'd find it boring to go to another thread and try to wind people up. Interesting seems there are lot of Liverpool haters when Liverpool have had such a long drought. C'mon, other fans, let's unite in our hatred of Man U...

winding up is generally supposed to be based on wit and intelligence, or maybe a bit of sarcasm, rather than seapok's dull and unfunny attempts. i don't really see anyone getting wound up so much as bored by him.

anyhow, pennant's off the payroll at least, preferring portsmouth to madrid and milan apparently. good riddance.

winding up is generally supposed to be based on wit and intelligence, or maybe a bit of sarcasm, rather than seapok's dull and unfunny attempts. i don't really see anyone getting wound up so much as bored by him.

anyhow, pennant's off the payroll at least, preferring portsmouth to madrid and milan apparently. good riddance.

I agree with Stevie, nothing wrong with banter mixed with a bit of actual comments about the teams / matches. No need for name calling - yet. :o

pennant's off the payroll at least, preferring portsmouth to madrid and milan apparently. good riddance.

Yep, seen it confirmed on Skysports today. Seems Adams is convinced the ex Liverpool duo will be effective together (Crouchie and Pennant) Anyway good luck to the guy, he had his moments but ultimately a big let down.

pennant's off the payroll at least, preferring portsmouth to madrid and milan apparently. good riddance.

Yep, seen it confirmed on Skysports today. Seems Adams is convinced the ex Liverpool duo will be effective together (Crouchie and Pennant) Anyway good luck to the guy, he had his moments but ultimately a big let down.

Has pennant had much of run this year?

Was it my imagination or was Pennat linked with Real Madrid & even Milan earlier this month ??

Instead he ends up in Hampshire... :o

he's out of contract in the summer so milan offered him a pre-contract agreement and madrid seemed to want him now for some reason - injury crisis i guess.

pennant's stock in europe is high based on him having a reasonable game in the 2007 european cup final. in england he's known as what he is, which is a spoofer who had loads of talent and has ultimately underachieved through being too stupid for his own good.

Is a bit boring to read all the other fans' posts here. I'd rather it just be Liverpool fans talking amongst each other. Just as I'd find it boring to go to another thread and try to wind people up. Interesting seems there are lot of Liverpool haters when Liverpool have had such a long drought. C'mon, other fans, let's unite in our hatred of Man U...

Your idea would make the whole thing rather boring. If you want a sanitised version where thre is no banter, then go to a designated Liverpool forum.

Most of the guys have a playful dig at each others teams (it's called banter or British humour), it's the unreasoned "hatred" that that I find particularly boring.

Your idea would make the whole thing rather boring. If you want a sanitised version where thre is no banter, then go to a designated Liverpool forum.

Most of the guys have a playful dig at each others teams (it's called banter or British humour), it's the unreasoned "hatred" that that I find particularly boring.

don't blame jimjim for being a sour puss, he is in the usa and all they know about LP is that it is the place the Stones came from :o

That's my thoughts exactly & as i love Football, i really like talking about all Football rather than just West Ham, West Ham, West Ham which, when i do want to talk West Ham, i do use a West Ham Forum..

I think we're all grown up enough too to know when people are having a dig & when we're on a wind up or a bit of banter too, hence the beauty of :o emoticons also..

<deleted> me, i dread to think what the Man City Boys are gonna think of me

City... They cant even buy fans so I am sure they appreciate your interest.

:o

Who needs to buy fans. It is well known that we have some of the best fans in football and our away support is second to none. We are happy to keep just our loyal support, thank you very much. I quite like Liverpool ( i used to live on Walton Breck Road and then moved to Aigburth) and have a good rapport with alot of Liverpool fans. However, guys with your kind of attitude can quickly take the edge off.

As for others posting in different teams threads. Who made you the moderator? We have had some good banter between the different supporters, since this forum was started. Many of us meet up as often as we can and carry on the banter in the pub, including the OP of this thread. Long may it continue and if you don't like other supporters coming in here, i suggest you start your own thread. Although i imagine you will be pretty lonely in there.

Who needs to buy fans. It is well known that we have some of the best fans in football and our away support is second to none. We are happy to keep just our loyal support, thank you very much. I quite like Liverpool ( i used to live on Walton Breck Road and then moved to Aigburth) and have a good rapport with alot of Liverpool fans. However, guys with your kind of attitude can quickly take the edge off.

As for others posting in different teams threads. Who made you the moderator? We have had some good banter between the different supporters, since this forum was started. Many of us meet up as often as we can and carry on the banter in the pub, including the OP of this thread. Long may it continue and if you don't like other supporters coming in here, i suggest you start your own thread. Although i imagine you will be pretty lonely in there.

bj, ms, sw and all, feel free to come over to the utd thread and kick around the banter - unlike others, we don't mind the mind games ... reminds of a joke...

Little boy goes to court regarding child abuse in the home.

Judge goes, "son, do you want to live with your mommy" - son replies, "no she beats me", what about your dad? "same same" the son replies, judge qwips back sharply, "well who do you want to live with!" the boy retorts" I want to live with Liverpool because they don't beat anybody" :D

:D you see your just as bad... Listen, Mr Chelsea Sea-Spot came on the Liverpool FC thread calling us Bin dippers! and then suggesting I hadn't even been to Anfield. Which is just typical comment by some one trying to get attention since Chelsea aren't in the spot light anymore and cant handle that.

I have nothing against City but it was banter between Msingh (note all on the Liverpool thread) Have I been on your thread and gone to wind you up NO... maybe I will from now on and talk about your club, that not only can they not buy fans but cant even buy players for the love of money :D

By the way... I have even been to Cities old ground a few times in the past (Main Road) to watch you get thrashed by Liverpool as it was always a good bet that it would be a high scoring win for Liverpool :D and worth the trip.

As they say 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

:D you see your just as bad... Listen, Mr Chelsea Sea-Spot came on the Liverpool FC thread calling us Bin dippers! and then suggesting I hadn't even been to Anfield. Which is just typical comment by some one trying to get attention since Chelsea aren't in the spot light anymore and cant handle that.

I have nothing against City but it was banter between Msingh (note all on the Liverpool thread) Have I been on your thread and gone to wind you up NO... maybe I will from now on and talk about your club, that not only can they not buy fans but cant even buy players for the love of money :D

By the way... I have even been to Cities old ground a few times in the past (Main Road) to watch you get thrashed by Liverpool as it was always a good bet that it would be a high scoring win for Liverpool :D and worth the trip.

a couple of things, bin dippers, glory hunters etc etc are all fair game.

Chelsea not in the spotlight - they are in your rear-view mirror and looking straight at you. as far as not being on our threads, nobody is stopping you but keep in mind that others of your ilk have, so if we come on the lp thread and take the piss about rafa and co, doesn't mean it's directed at you.

I gave up living in glass houses long ago - my neighbors couldnt stand the sight of me walking around naked with a remote in one hand and a John Terry voodoo doll in the other.

Edited by bkkjames

Well you scousers must have been throwing alot of stones, cos the last time I went to Liverpool all the houses were boarded up :D

:o fair enough now fu_k off

Well you scousers must have been throwing alot of stones, cos the last time I went to Liverpool all the houses were boarded up :o

was that in croxteth though bj? there they board the houses up like that to keep the locals inside. . .

I agree with Stevie, nothing wrong with banter mixed with a bit of actual comments about the teams / matches. No need for name calling - yet. :o

I'm shocked to see BKKjames jumping on the bandwagon...the self proclaimed glory hunter just can't help himself. I'm sorry StevieH doesn't like what I've been saying but I've achieved

what I set out to do and that was get a bit of banter going amongst rival fans...intelligent or not! :D

I'm shocked to see BKKjames jumping on the bandwagon...the self proclaimed glory hunter just can't help himself. I'm sorry StevieH doesn't like what I've been saying but I've achieved

what I set out to do and that was get a bit of banter going amongst rival fans...intelligent or not! :D

isnt it nice to see that a lucky last minute win against stoke gets old seapok back in the game again, thought you were a bit like Mig16, missing in action.