Rule Of Law And Democracy Suffered Setbacks After Thaksin's Ouster, Yingluck Says

webfact

I see on the 12 Oclock news on tele that when she arrived back this morning she has refused to give interviews to the Thai press.

Might be asked questions she has no answers for?

That remark is the insolence of a poorly educated boy. Your statement implies that the entire electorate of Thailand, a sovereign nation is ignorent , which highly unlikely to be true and is offensive to millions of Thais, their government and the monarchy.

You speak for millions of Thais? Maybe, but millions of Thais agree with Robby's statement as well.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing you are a bored high school student waiting for school to start and you want to be a troll here for your amusement.

Nope, am not, am bachellor in Chinese language and culture+Bachellor in Business Administration+Master International Business and most of time am very bussy but today am amusing myself here.

How's that Thai no-fail education system working out for you? Apparently, very good because you have been taking English for probably over 20 years and still don't get it.

Well, I learnt english 7 years ago, wid my jamaican neighbors. me dont know waat that no-fail stuff is, cuz in the university that i studied(ramkhamhaeng)they do faliled my classmates but besides that i believe that to which university you go or who your tachers are is just meaninless, the important thing is you, how much you putt on it and how discuplined you are. for example, usually my farangs friends complain to me all the time that Thai language is impossible to learn, but i dont think so, for me learning Thai was pretty easy, maybe cuz i spoke chinese, but as i say everything depends on u wink.png

"I am guessing you are a bored high school student waiting for school to

start and you want to be a troll here for your amusement."

"Nope, am not, am bachellor in Chinese language and culture+Bachellor in Business Administration+Master International Business and most of time am very bussy but today am amusing myself here."

well I guess that explains why you cant put sentences together in

english or spell very well, I take it you got the degrees here in

Thailand, how much did they cost?

I spell as i whish, my degrees where for free(fullscholarships) wid the exeption of the bachellor in Business that I did it heer in thailand(in thai language) the other one, the bachellor in chinese, got it from beijing language and cultures university and the master from the university of tokyo wai2.gif

So you have spent a lot of time from school and got nothing from it. "I spell as I whish". You are a perfect example of why the foreigners in this forum complain about the Thai education system. You need to stay in Thailand for work because any where else they will laugh at you for your lack critical thinking, speech, grammar, and unable to communicate in general.

oh c'mon, dont get sentimental, old man. i work in thailand but i dont work for a thai company, i work for one of the biggest japanese companies in the world,I could easely work in japan or in us, but honestly, i lik it heer, and i studied here in THAI not in english. if you want me to spell correctly, of course I can do it, but I prefer to spell in my own way, somehow it feels cooler and i lov when a troll attack me bcuz of itbiggrin.png

Edited by Om85

"I am guessing you are a bored high school student waiting for school to

start and you want to be a troll here for your amusement."

"Nope, am not, am bachellor in Chinese language and culture+Bachellor in Business Administration+Master International Business and most of time am very bussy but today am amusing myself here."

well I guess that explains why you cant put sentences together in

english or spell very well, I take it you got the degrees here in

Thailand, how much did they cost?

I spell as i whish, my degrees where for free(fullscholarships) wid the exeption of the bachellor in Business that I did it heer in thailand(in thai language) the other one, the bachellor in chinese, got it from beijing language and cultures university and the master from the university of tokyo wai2.gif

So you have spent a lot of time from school and got nothing from it. "I spell as I whish". You are a perfect example of why the foreigners in this forum complain about the Thai education system. You need to stay in Thailand for work because any where else they will laugh at you for your lack critical thinking, speech, grammar, and unable to communicate in general.

oh c'mon, dont get sentimental, old man. i work in thailand but i dont work for a thai company, i work for one of the biggest japanese companies in the world,I could easely work in japan or in us, but honestly, i lik it heer, and i studied here in THAI not in english. if you want me to spell correctly, of course I can do it, but I prefer to spell in my own way, somehow it feels cooler and i lov when all troll attack me bcuz of itbiggrin.png

You are delusional. Maybe you could get a job in a carnival in the US.

oh c'mon, dont get sentimental, old man. i work in thailand but i dont work for a thai company, i work for one of the biggest japanese companies in the world,I could easely work in japan or in us, but honestly, i lik it heer, and i studied here in THAI not in english. if you want me to spell correctly, of course I can do it, but I prefer to spell in my own way, somehow it feels cooler and i lov when all troll attack me bcuz of itbiggrin.png

US??No way! As I already told you, I really lik it in heer, that's the reason why I liv heer , pal.

US??No way! As I already told you, I really lik it in heer, that's the reason why I liv heer , pal.

will you guys shut up, you're boring.

• Like 2

In a related development, Pol Maj-General Sangiam Samranrat, an official attached to the PM's Office, filed a complaint with the Crime Suppression Division, alleging the nine judges were causing a public disturbance.

This is one of the most idiotic statements I have heard from these buffoons. The judges are going on about their business as usual and the red minions have laid siege outside the court building. Of course that is not a public disturbance. Unbelievable nonsense.

Yes and very Thai but the same judges never caused a disturbance any time they have found for the government, PTP or the Reds

• Like 2

It is already a diplomatic disaster when the PM p[expletive] at her own country while representing it on the international stage. Doing so by telling outright lies makes it even more inexcusable. The text indicates that it was written for her by Robert Amsterdam, who has a reputation for avoiding fact-checking before making his preposterous statements.

If there were any doubts about Yingluck's total lack of qualification for the PM job she managed to remove them with this load of [expletive].

Plus she chose a country, to make her speech, which has it's own dubious history in regard to building / killing and embarrassing to the local PM also sitting on the stage. In other words she wasn't briefed very well by the Thai foreign affairs ministry.

Plus she chose a country where there was little chance she could be questioned by the press. In fact a calculated strategy no doubt, because she would have been cut to pieces if questioned by many of the Asia based and other journalists who have good knowledge of the political events in Thailand over the last 10 years.

• Like 1

I see on the 12 Oclock news on tele that when she arrived back this morning she has refused to give interviews to the Thai press.

Might be asked questions she has no answers for?

Perhaps the script was late, or perhaps she needn't answer some questions, like her brother who had those dinky tick/cross signs he used to hold up ! rolleyes.gif

The prime minister said she had raised the matter for the benefit of the country, and not just her family.

NO XXXX!

Actually its is The Nation that said that and not the PM. What she actually said they did quote right below it which was:

"Many who don't know me say, 'Why complain?' It is a normal process that governments come and go. And if my family and I were the only ones suffering, I might just let it be. But it is not," Yingluck said.

It appears that The Nation have twisted this by the inclusion of the word "just".

I'd agree with the PM that democracy went off-track about a decade ago, that was halfway through her brother's rule, when he began to talk about his party staying-in-power for 20 more years, and when the corruption by his government & its supporters began to emerge.

That's when I began to suspect that he wasn't, as many had hoped, the great looked-for improvement in Thai politics, but just one more normal grubby politician. Pity about the missed opportunity, but that's life.

Yingluck is also very careful not to blame the minor parties, who supported the Democrats during the two-and-a-half years they were in-power, might that perhaps be because both PPP and now PTP are quite happy to have them on their coalitions, do you think ?

Hold your nose dearie, they may smell but they follow the money, which makes them useful to your big brother, as he attempts to dismantle the rule-of-law and return to take back the power which he sees as rightfully his ! ;)

The last time it went of course was when Thaksins thugs did exactly what was being done now by putting pressure on the courts to get them to fold in his 2002 trial. Same piece of scum back doing the same thuggery now. Nothing has changed. We are heading down the same path to more bloodshed again now.

As for Yingluck. Have held off on her till now, but with her latest stupidity in Mongolia she now sits just as equally blame full for the events that are about to unfold on Thailand as the rest of her greedy thieving Dictatorial Shinawatra clan. The Isaanites in their uneducated millions deserve better than the pond scum Shinawatras.

Care to enlighten us on the events that are about to unfold?

This woman is either dilusional or just plain stupid. This is a clasic case of the pot calling the kettle black. You want to see a landslide in the abuse of power then simple look at Thaksins last two years in power.

"Many who don't know me say, 'Why complain?' It is a normal process that
governments come and go. And if my family and I were the only ones
suffering, I might just let it be. But it is not," Yingluck said.

If the family is suffering so much why is it that the clan have relatives in so many key positions in government, police & army? I haven't seen the slightest sign of suffering from the ultra rich family - maybe she means not being able to pocket as much taxpayers' money as when Thaksin was in power.

Her speech is classic Shinawatra. We never 'done' any wrong, Thailand belongs to us, we want to do what we want, and stuff the begrudgers.

What has whining in foreign countries and obfuscating truth about internal political problems to do with a state visit, obviously talking about her family interests primarily?

Thaksin wasn't an elected PM, only caretaker PM.

I think this lady lost big-time now.

Not sure if this can be interpreted as close to treason and/or unconstitutional.

Seems to me as if now the strategy is all or nothing, trying to setup chaos.

What has whining in foreign countries and obfuscating truth about internal political problems to do with a state visit, obviously talking about her family interests primarily?

Thaksin wasn't an elected PM, only caretaker PM.

I think this lady lost big-time now.

Not sure if this can be interpreted as close to treason and/or unconstitutional.

Seems to me as if now the strategy is all or nothing, trying to setup chaos.

Thaksin was only a caretaker PM as parliament had been dissolved pending an election. There is an argument that he was not the PM because he had resigned and his reappointment had not received royal ascent however, according to the original article, this same question now potentially also applies to the Constitutional Court judges.

"Former senator Ruangkrai Leekijwatana alleged that the current Constitutional Court president, Wasant Sroypisuth, should be disqualified as chief of the court as the Constitutional Court judges have never been endorsed by HM the King."

• Like 1

I think "TIT" says it all.

My Post text service has just reported she is now saying she had no intention to whitewash her brother in her speech ! Next she will claiming she never gave the speech at all

Well you can bet your last baht she certainly didn't write it.

• Like 1

There will be a chance for the Thai people to endorse or reject PTP at the next general election, maybe Abhisit/Dem/Amart will win by a landslide and prove many Thai Visa contributors to be correct in their views. But then again......

Uhhhh....most posters on here do not have an issue with who is holding power. The issue is the steering of the ship away from the democratic alignment it was set on by the last coup to one of Shinawatra Populist Dictatorship. But then again....

As long as it is not Thaksin, Yingluk, PTP. The Thai voters will decide who they want as their government and they don't give a damn about what Thai Visa members think.

Edited by PREM-R
  • Like 1

Yes that's the fact , the Coup makers keep an "Iron-grip" over Thailand through Constitution Cort, Democratic Party Military and PAD .

But if the PTP aka PPP aka TRT maintained the checks and balances that are an essential part of a democratic system there would be no need to have those you mention looking out for the country.