How Much Is Government Water Per Cubic Metre In Hua Hin?

vistana

Can anyone tell me how much the government water is per cubic metre... we are on a gated community and are being charged 20 baht per cubic metre which seems very expensive!... and they now want to increase it to 25 baht!!!

It depends.

If you have an individual connection and meter it should be about 4-5 baht, maybe less.

If the water flows through one main meter to the whole moobaan then it will be 15 baht/unit plus VAT = 16.05/unit.

This is because there is a sliding scale that charges large users higher rates.

If it is coming through one main meter at the higher charge it is possible the charge is being increased for infrastructure maintenance and repair.

It depends.

If you have an individual connection and meter it should be about 4-5 baht, maybe less.

If the water flows through one main meter to the whole moobaan then it will be 15 baht/unit plus VAT = 16.05/unit.

If it is coming through one main meter at the higher charge it is possible the charge is being increased for infrastructure maintenance and r

good info

Go ask at the water company where the bills are paid At muncipality building walk up towards railway station, company on LHS just past statue of Thai boxer opposit colonade mall. We have a 2 bed 3 bath house shower a lot and monthly bill averages 50 baht.

It depends.

If it is coming through one main meter at the higher charge it is possible the charge is being increased for infrastructure maintenance and repair.

Wow, 4-5 baht sounds very cheap. Here in Jomtien we have a government meter and the meter reader comes round on his bike once a month and prints off the bill. We pay 17 baht per cubic meter.

It depends.

Wow, 4-5 baht sounds very cheap. Here in Jomtien we have a government meter and the meter reader comes round on his bike once a month and prints off the bill. We pay 17 baht per cubic meter.

wow out here in isaan we pay 4 Thb water the garden 2 times a day wash the car reguarly live here with 3 adults and a baby and the bill never over 60 Thb

we do have our own meter from Gov.

We have a 2 bed 3 bath house shower a lot and monthly bill averages 50 baht.

Same same with me and my next door neighbor. I've lived here two years now and never had a bill over B50. Someone said that also includes the (nightly!) garbage collection.

Of course, the downside is that sometimes you get what you pay for. We go for weeks at a time with dirty brown water. This past week for about three days it was a "light tan." I bought some new white t-shirts and in comparison, the old ones I've laundered here sure are dingy.

Same same with me and my next door neighbor. I've lived here two years now and never had a bill over B50. Someone said that also includes the (nightly!) garbage collection.

Of course, the downside is that sometimes you get what you pay for. We go for weeks at a time with dirty brown water. This past week for about three days it was a "light tan." I bought some new white t-shirts and in comparison, the old ones I've laundered here sure are dingy.

and you still not think about flush your system clean 50 THb gee gonna be 52 right ?

• 2 weeks later...

and you still not think about flush your system clean 50 THb gee gonna be 52 right ?

??? Translation, please?