all these totally bizarre looking crazy farang

f.e. driving motorbike with dogs sitting in the sidecar

ore

half naked with a helmet nazi-style or other crazy piss-pots on their

heads are always much entertaining and good for a laugh biggrin.png

many (most) of my friends in Pattaya are quiet bizarre and that´s make them

special and interesting and most of them are harmless...most of the

times whistling.gif

especially those guys who wear Harley Davidson bone-dome helmets and the obligatory black T shirt with ride to live, Harley etc printed on it

whilst riding a Honda Click

• Like 1

Pattaya people on TV forum who won’t admit they are wrong, even after you provide all the proof that they are wrong, they just ignore it or act like it didn't exist.

If you can't accept that you are wrong after being presented with solid proof that you are, you're just a worthless tosser

People that chew with their mouth open in quality pattaya restaurants

Seriously, no one wants to hear you chomping like a pig at a trough when paying 2000baht a head

And breath......................

Blackman...........what are you doing here?? To save your fingers and a lot of time wouldn't it be easier to itemise the couple of things that you do like about being in Pattaya. Come on there must be something!

Blackman...........what are you doing here?? To save your fingers and a lot of time wouldn't it be easier to itemise the couple of things that you do like about being in Pattaya. Come on there must be something!

posting the nice things i like about pattaya would not be in keeping with the thread

why not start a thread about the good things in pattaya

i suspect it would be a shorter thread and i would give you 10 to 1 it would not have the longevity this one has

posting the nice things i like about pattaya would not be in keeping with the thread

i suspect it would be a shorter thread and i would give you 10 to 1 it would not have the longevity this one has

Yes indeed, hopefully my post was taken in the humorous vein it was intended rather than a serious dig. I would have added a smiley but they just seem to upset some people!!

• Like 2

Yes indeed, hopefully my post was taken in the humorous vein it was intended rather than a serious dig. I would have added a smiley but they just seem to upset some people!!

it waslaugh.png

• Like 1

it was:lol:

If not you can always get him at playtime.....
  • Like 1

People on forums that just want to get their post count up and talking nonsense. w00t.gif

Multiple posting doesn't raise your post count. He got the same number of posts ( 493 ) after 9 entries as at the first one.

FDog, on 15 Jun 2013 - 17:50, said:snapback.png

Not many Pattaya specific issues in this thread.

Ok FDog,

i think i see where this is going

thanks for your input

Edited by blackman

All types of bad drivers in Pattaya including|:

those who randomly brake for no reason,

tailgate,

roll forward at red lights (as if it's going to magically turn green),

people who crane their necks to see who is in the car next to them,

people who don't check if it's clear before merging,

people who pass in the far inside lane and constantly cut others off when rejoining even though it's not getting them anywhere any faster,

people on cell phones wandering all over the road,

people driving with 16 Chihuahuas on their lap,

people who pull out of a parking lot in front of you and then go super slow when nobody is behind you and they could have waited 2 more seconds to let you continue unabated

people who drive hugging the center line and often cross over it to my side-move over!

people who straddle two lanes in a car-please decide which one you want to be in!

finally, people that have huge pickups and SUV's with expensive massive wheels and tires with so much deep tread on them you could almost insert your hand in there

yet these same people drive at 10kph when it rains for fear of skidding (especially Thais)

whats that about?

I used to be a regular punter in pattaya, but since retiring I have moved to nakonsawan, when on my visits ,alone my wife does not like pattaya, I get very up tight wewhen the bar girls try to get you to buy bar drinks,i have no objection to buying drinks but I hate the stupid prices they try to charge for a ladies drink

What always worked for me was offering the girls half the price of a lady drink to sit with me ( if I liked them ). Never had a refusal.

• Like 2

All types of bad drivers in Pattaya including|:

those who randomly brake for no reason,

tailgate,

roll forward at red lights (as if it's going to magically turn green),

people who crane their necks to see who is in the car next to them,

people who don't check if it's clear before merging,

people who pass in the far inside lane and constantly cut others off when rejoining even though it's not getting them anywhere any faster,

people on cell phones wandering all over the road,

people driving with 16 Chihuahuas on their lap,

people who pull out of a parking lot in front of you and then go super slow when nobody is behind you and they could have waited 2 more seconds to let you continue unabated

people who drive hugging the center line and often cross over it to my side-move over!

people who straddle two lanes in a car-please decide which one you want to be in!

finally, people that have huge pickups and SUV's with expensive massive wheels and tires with so much deep tread on them you could almost insert your hand in there

yet these same people drive at 10kph when it rains for fear of skidding (especially Thais)

whats that about?

The insane morons that drive like maniacs through traffic at peak periods, despite no chance they'll actually get home ( or wherever ) any faster.

• Like 1

when alighting from a lift (especially in Central Festival Pattaya) why do people rush into the lift before giving you a chance to get out?

is it not easier to wait 2 seconds whilst we get out before you charge in?

• Like 1