What kind of bike are you driving?

ricku

Your bike.  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First of all, this is not meant to be a "VS thread" where cruisers and sportbikers fight about which bikes are the best, e.t.c. smile.png I just thought it would be interesting to know what kind of bike the majority of Thaivisa forum dwellers are driving.

Me, I don't drive anything at the moment. I took my license a few years back and I got a second hand Triumph Bonneville at home. It is broken right now, and I am thinking about buying a bike in Thailand soon.. Kinda leaning towards a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom or a Honda Shadow Spirit.

What do you drive? Or what will you be driving soon?

Edited by ricku

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now only PCX 150, sadly.

When my son was born I could see the writing on the wall, no more 2up 4 days touring trips on my 2002 Harley Road King so it had to go.

I miss the HD.

The PCX is very good/fun for city riding and I enjoy it despite being riding big bikes on/off for over 30 years.

One day maybe a big bike again, will never rule it out, a man got to have his dreams eh.

• Like 1

I've never driven a motorcycle in my life. In have driven many cars, pick-ups, tractors, trucks and a diesel locomotive on a freight train once....but only for about 10 minutes!

Ask me how many motorcycles I have owned or.....ridden!

Ps: My bad, I should have said 'operated' a diesel locomotive on a freight train once....but only for about 10 minutes! One word and I destroy the whole logic of the sentence. facepalm.gif

Edited by BSJ
  • Like 1

^ Nice bike but that looks very warm for Thailand. But then again, the safety is worth it.

It would be nice if there was a way to connect air conditioning tubes to the outfit. smile.png

I've got war wounds all over, safety first! Its actually not bad when you get up to a decent speed, also protects my legs from the engine heat, painful even in jeans at low speeds.