What Is It With Hardley Riders?

H1w4yR1da

Whats a Hardley ?
Someone's poor attempt at being clever...
My original post got 23 likes so I'd consider it an above-average attempt at being clever.
Yeah but is not like all the likes are, like, alike.Like ? Edited by paz
  • Like 1

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More noise than anything,waste the money really when compared too jappas americans indenial japanese techs more innovative heck they finnally just made harleys water cooled-reminds me of the supercharger/turbo argument because turbos were more to the japs liking and after an american club blew three new motors from snapping supercharge belts they finally went to turbo setup and it hasnt happened ever since so why dont people do themselves a favour.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Turbos and superchargers obviously do different things and are consequently used on different engines for different reasons.....no?

What is obvious is that you are wrong.

Certainly turbos and superchargers work in very different ways, but their purpose in life is the same...to force more air into the combustion chambers.

Sent from my Xoom using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

More noise than anything,waste the money really when compared too jappas americans indenial japanese techs more innovative heck they finnally just made harleys water cooled-reminds me of the supercharger/turbo argument because turbos were more to the japs liking and after an american club blew three new motors from snapping supercharge belts they finally went to turbo setup and it hasnt happened ever since so why dont people do themselves a favour.

Turbos and superchargers obviously do different things and are consequently used on different engines for different reasons.....no?

Certainly turbos and superchargers work in very different ways, but their purpose in life is the same...to force more air into the combustion chambers.

Ahh.... same same..... I see ... thanks for clearing that up!

Mercedes Benz and Jaguar obviously no nothing then?

Ahh.... same same..... I see ... thanks for clearing that up!
Your point about "used on different engines for different purposes is certainly valid. The operating characteristics between turbos and superchargers are vastly different.

Yea which is why the r35 gtr will smoke them both in performance at half the price.

People who can't afford a Harley will always complain about them. Freudian soure grapes. They may not be the greatest performers but they are the coolest bikes on the road.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What crap!

They may get a lot of attention while parked but on the road, they're embarrassed by faster, much cooler sportsbikes.

All show, no go!

I agree but they are still the coolest bikes on the road.

Only Harley riders think that. That's why a lot of them are so arrogant. But hey, what better choice of bike is there for a loaded, overweight, elderly wannabe badboy.

People who can't afford a Harley will always complain about them. Freudian soure grapes. They may not be the greatest performers but they are the coolest bikes on the road.

Is that comedy time already? Beside the fact that Hardleys are not even bikes but a chromeworks show, even my wife that could not care less about bikes.was able to observe that they are THE choice of aged or aging guys.

Now, there's nothing wrong getting old but I'll get myself a jap or euro sport tourer instead, and a jap sports car cor the raining days.

Edited by paz

Is that comedy time already? Beside the fact that Hardleys are not even bikes but a chromeworks show, even my wife that could not care less about bikes.was able to observe that they are THE choice of aged or aging guys.

Now, there's nothing wrong getting old but I'll get myself a jap or euro sport tourer instead, and a jap sports car cor the raining days.

And you dont age on a sport bike easily. It keeps your brain and body fluid and fast too!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And you dont age on a sport bike easily. It keeps your brain and body fluid and fast too!

"It keeps your brain and body fluid" That's interesting. Is there a little plastic container under the seat?

• Like 1

Yea which is why the r35 gtr will smoke them both in performance at half the price.

But not with style and not with all models also.

Jerry

Few things look worse than a geriatric on plastic performance perambulalator.

Not cool at all.

Jerry

Jerry

And really, let's be fair.....4WD has a lot to do with it.

Not cool at all.

Jerry

haha, he did not mention anything about looking cool but You automatically assumed he did. Your post just proves its only about image and looking cool with you Hardley guys.

Not cool at all.

Jerry

haha, he did not mention anything about looking cool but You automatically assumed he did. Your post just proves its only about image and looking cool with you Hardley guys.

O.K. then: Replace 'not cool at all' with 'looks freekin stupid'.

I ride a Honda 125 Wave and enjoy every minute when doing so. I couldn't care less less if I look cool or not.

In my mind, the best bike you can have is the one you're riding at any particular moment.

If you like bikes, you like bikes.

If you have a need to critisize other riders, you're missing the point.

Jerry

• Like 1

Jerry

Some folks in the 'motoring' section would argue that point and with good reason.

Jerry

• Like 1

Jerry

Some folks in the 'motoring' section would argue that point and with good reason.

Jerry

See they ran the new GTR around the Ring in 7:15....faack.!
  • Like 1