Suthep urges people to seize government offices

Lite Beer

Welll, if majority want the government out, do you not think it is democratic for people to take control? Government offices do not belong to Shinawatra family, it belongs to the people.

So even assuming this government was democratically elected, it would seem it is now democratically removed.

The Majority DONT WANT THEM OUT

If you want to remove a government then the normal procedure it to have an election but just like last time when the yellows cant get their own way and win an election BY VOTES they just try to overthrow a legally ELECTED government by force. AGAIN

Both parties buy votes by bribing people for their votes so that argument dont wash, the reds won and should be allowed to serve their term until the next election, then the yellows can try to win, BUT WE ALL KNOW they will never win which is why they are trying to take it by FORCE AGAIN.

We all know? Who are you referring to?

If majority do not support it, why are they silent?

You keep on using big words, without any merit

And you keep talking out ya Butt

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welll, if majority want the government out, do you not think it is democratic for people to take control? Government offices do not belong to Shinawatra family, it belongs to the people.

So even assuming this government was democratically elected, it would seem it is now democratically removed.

The Majority DONT WANT THEM OUT

If you want to remove a government then the normal procedure it to have an election but just like last time when the yellows cant get their own way and win an election BY VOTES they just try to overthrow a legally ELECTED government by force. AGAIN

Both parties buy votes by bribing people for their votes so that argument dont wash, the reds won and should be allowed to serve their term until the next election, then the yellows can try to win, BUT WE ALL KNOW they will never win which is why they are trying to take it by FORCE AGAIN.

And you keep talking out ya Butt

If you can not hold civilized debate, best you do not post at all, as it's getting tiresome reading imaginary drivel

• Like 1

I wonder when Yingluck will send the brown boys in to clear that nest of red vipers at Rajamangala Stadium and if they will block the red rice harvesters from coming to join them?

I'm not aware there is any need to remove the UDD supporters (I presume by your silly turn of phrase, you meant them) from the Stadium as it is not a Government building that they are occupying.

Edited by fab4
  • Like 1

Er Quote:

I can't find all the inferences so:

returning to the subject

Because they won

and the time before

and the time before

and 2 times before that

A silent majority, a people who placed their vote, a vote for change, a vote that said they counted.

the untouchables are dumping their vote.

I wonder when Yingluck will send the brown boys in to clear that nest of red vipers at Rajamangala Stadium and if they will block the red rice harvesters from coming to join them?

I'm not aware there is any need to remove the UDD supporters (I presume by your silly turn of phrase, you meant them) from the Stadium as it is not a Government building that they are occupying.

Oh so it's ok to occupy privately owned buildings? Hospitals ? Shopping malls?

Er Quote:

returning to the subject

Because they won

and the time before

and the time before

and 2 times before that

A silent majority, a people who placed their vote, a vote for change, a vote that said they counted.

I see, so the silent ones , the red shirts just can not be bothered to make a trip? Or speak out?

Or have they not received the payments yet ??

Oh but wait, the very same government they voted for, has not even paid them for the rice yet ?

Gee, I wonder why they silent... Hmmmm

Oh so it's ok to occupy privately owned buildings? Hospitals ? Shopping malls?

If you pay the rent or fees associated with a rental or leasing situation I think thats perfectly OK. We are on the same thread aren't we, Suthep urges people to seize Government Offices ?

Also, if you gauge the numbers and what they want.. Dems have managed to pull out close to 1 million or more people which represents around 10% of their voters to back them up. While PTP with their miserable 50,000 supporters bothering to turn out an abysmal 0.3% of their voters, mostly thanks to the rice scam shambles and the fact that their voters have spent their 500 baht and lost interest.

I note you're taking the anti-govt protesters' own estimate of their numbers at face value. Not so sure it's a particularly credible figure myself. To say the least. lol.

Also, you couldn't resist another '500 baht' dig at the red shirts, could you? This attitude, as much as it's shared by anti-government supporters and Democrat party members, is one of the main reasons that the Democrats haven't won more seats in the North and NE imo. Though Korn, to his credit, has at least acknowledged that money has nothing to do with why the Democrats keep losing elections.

No no, all's fair in love and war, what's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that..

The ISA's now in force for Bangkok and as such this includes Rajamangala stadium, unless of course this particular district has seceded to form it's own independent province?

The ISA does not discriminate itself in its objectives.

Though, like, a lot of things recently, will be left for the Constitutional Court to decide on its legality...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Er Quote:

returning to the subject

Because they won

and the time before

and the time before

and 2 times before that

We all know the majority do not support Suthep else they might have voted for his party.

why are they silent?

Why silent now?

I would wait. Wait and see.

Are the people done with their vote?

This I doubt and I feel great.

Ok, I accept and ask again, any reason why majority are silent?

Is it possible, vast majority agree, just have not joined the demonstration ?

Yes, absolutely possible.

The main reason why the majority of people are silent is that they do not have a voice. Most people are busy with their lives, feeding their families. Not everyone is motivated to be politically active every day. The sad fact is, those who are motivated by power are usually the ones who step to the front in times like these.

But they only way to really know what the majority want, is to have an election.

The government have alienated large numbers of their traditional supporters, and if the opposition put their case to them effectively then the results would be more promising for the future.

• Like 1

That's the trouble with you red boys you don't deal in reality, you live in some red alternative universe, you all seem to have tunnel vision and lack the ability to think critically. My comment wasn't about occupying government building it was about the Redshirt protest breaching, the city wide and beyond, national security law.

Furthermore, if you were more astute you would have also realised it was also a call for the government not to discriminate against either side in this crisis of the their own making.

"Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra announced in the live broadcast today that the government would enforce the national security law in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Bang Phli in Samut Prakan and Lad Lumkaew in Pathum Thani."

Edited by waza

What is more democratic than an elected government?

"What is more Democratic, than an elected government"?

Answer.......a non elected Controller,ex Prime Minister,running a Government,from a Foreign Country,who has been convicted and sentenced,of many,frauds and abuse of power,and manipulating,the people by proxy of Family ownership,and currently has no courage (Guts) and no intention,of facing his accusers,(after six years). Having appointed his sister,who (Thaksin) calls the Prime Minister,his "Clone" and my "Caddie"

http://career-advice.monster.co.uk/salary-benefits/pay-salary-advice/uk-average-salary-graphs/article.aspx

So ask me another!

so the Amart would wish you to believe... in fact the populace of Thailand voted in this government and now a deposed Ex Dep PM wishes to 'take it over' by force and 'sit-ins' because he doesn't like the peoples decision

What is more democratic than an elected government?

"What is more Democratic, than an elected government"?

Answer.......a non elected Controller,ex Prime Minister,running a Government,from a Foreign Country,who has been convicted and sentenced,of many,frauds and abuse of power,and manipulating,the people by proxy of Family ownership,and currently has no courage (Guts) and no intention,of facing his accusers,(after six years). Having appointed his sister,who (Thaksin) calls the Prime Minister,his "Clone" and my "Caddie"

http://career-advice.monster.co.uk/salary-benefits/pay-salary-advice/uk-average-salary-graphs/article.aspx

So ask me another!

so the Amart would wish you to believe... in fact the populace of Thailand voted in this government and now a deposed Ex Dep PM wishes to 'take it over' by force and 'sit-ins' because he doesn't like the peoples decision

You're missing the point.

.... and now a deposed Ex Dep PM wishes to 'take it over'

No - the fugitive Ex PM needs to hand it back to democracy

Who knows?

Here's a little story. There was a local election a while ago and wifey got more than 2k bht from the newly elected mayor and her team.

They were democrats.

I never said dems were or are democratically elected, what i said was and say it again, there is no democratically elected government in Thailand and never was.

I agree but would Sutheps self appointed cabinet be in anyway a popular choice?

I do not know, but can it be any worse than it is now?

Are you SERIOUSLY telling me, that this disastrous government, is actually the worse kind of government you can think of?

...No quote...no reference...no witnesses....

...typical of an out of control regime that will say and do anything....

...sounds like a setup for the assassination that he mentioned they would attempt on him...

...how quickly people forgot the shoelace murder of another opponent....

That's the trouble with you red boys you don't deal in reality, you live in some red alternative universe, you all seem to have tunnel vision and lack the ability to think critically. My comment wasn't about occupying government building it was about the Redshirt protest breaching, the city wide and beyond, national security law.

Furthermore, if you were more astute you would have also realised it was also a call for the government not to discriminate against either side in this crisis of the their own making.

"Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra announced in the live broadcast today that the government would enforce the national security law in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Bang Phli in Samut Prakan and Lad Lumkaew in Pathum Thani."

Rajamangala Stadium is located in Bang Kapi District, sub-district Hua Mak.

So - no, don't think it's covered by the ISA.

the protesters have taken over the finance ministry buildings and are sitting on the floor peacefully not destroying anything..fact....

Whether they've destroyed anything or not isn't really the point.

What they're doing is undemocratic.

To physically take over government ministries is an act of revolution. Which is fair enough, if you are a revolutionary movement with the aim of overthrowing the government.

But to pretend that it is being done to protect democracy is just laughable.

Why not come straight out and say it? 'We want to overthrow the democratically elected government and replace it with one that we like instead'.

http://www.aathailand.org/

I wish we could kick the annoying red sympathizers into their own forum so they leave us alone and stop wasting my brain cells reading their drivel....

lol a forum full of yellow, amart loving 'elitists' with no opposing argument and debate yea that's cool - hey wait a minute isn't that what Suthep is after???

BREAKING: Yingluck Shinawatra has declared a state of emergency in Bangkok and surrounding areas amid anti-government protests #Thailand

Which means what? she can now order the police to fire explosive tear gas directly at peaceful protesters just like big brother did.

Is it better with real bullets like Abhisit did than tear gas?

• Like 1