webfact

She said

She then

She said

She emphasized

She also said

She said

Bloody hell she talks a lot, a lot of hot air

Just talk, when confronted with the real situation, she always flees time and again....

I recall when the Democrats wanted to talk about the amnesty she didn't want to listen.

better to talk than to call for the army. Law is on her side !

The government invited Tony Blair and 2 other figures to talk about reconciliation. All 3 stressed the need to include all in a solution and for justice to run its course.

So what did the government do? It tried to ram through a hugely divisive and controversial bill, listening to no one.

They never had much credibility and now they have none.

Even a lot of the red shirts have deserted them, they can't even fill Rajamangala stadium even though all the seats are painted red.

The leaders try to excuse the poor turnout on rice harvesting, but that's finished in Issan now. The truth is many Issan people saw how Thaksin forgot about the reds who died in his bid for an amnesty and they're not prepared to risk their lives again.

Where do you think this is heading?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

....and Thailand has wanted to talk with her brother for several years now.....

...issue an arrest warrant....then say you want to talk with someone........

....sounds like gangster techniques......

....(watch out for shoelaces buddy).....

...is he anti-Thaksin or anti-corruption....

She would be pooping herself if she had to talk face to face with someone with an 'angry' face like Suthep.

My goodness, the poor lady was wetting herself when she spoke in Parliament today. She had absolutely no composure, and would be surprised if she understood half of what she said from her script.

An absolute muppet on a string. Farce!

The government invited Tony Blair and 2 other figures to talk about reconciliation.

How dare they invite George Bush the Lesser's lapdog and not also invite Bush! Mendacity and frivolous pugnacious ponderous pantomimes!!!

The man in Dubai, told once that G W Bush is his best friend....and now he wasn't invited.

Just this honest guy from UK.

In fairness, she has also thus far failed to invite her brother's other 'best friend', President Putin. facepalm.gif

As 'best friends', they'd surely come for free, and cover their own private-jet/5-star-hotel/hiso-restaurant expenses ?

But the OP is about the 'PM' wanting to talk to Suthep, perhaps she might get the police to drag him before her, en-route to the court ? whistling.gif

She said she wished to speak to the protest leader personally

Surely she has his phone number. Doubt he will see her in person where her supporters can slap the cuffs on him.

She could always trip on down to Democracy Monument and climb up on stage and give old Suthep a hug.

The main problem is that Suthep does not wish anything at all... apart from overthrowing the elected government.

The government made many attempts in the past months to invite the Dems to sit and talk, but they always have refused. And they have been the only ones to refuse...

Their goal is not to find a way out. They prefer tension and confrontation. Their goal is just to have the country run in their own way, which has nothing to do with elections or parliament.

The best would be that the Dems throw Suthep and Abhisit out of the game. Then, for sure, someone brighter would decide that this nonsense is not going anywhere, and that talking together is the only way out.

Looks like some people has really a short memory, or most people as I see this happening every day. What happened when the current people in government now was in the opposition camp and start burning downtown Bangkok? Did they want to talk to the PM and the Dems to resolve the issues at that time? Were those people on stage in 2010 and encouraging the Reds to burn down Bangkok and the WTC guilty of their crime?

She said

She then

She said

She emphasized

She also said

She said

Bloody hell she talks a lot, a lot of hot air

Just talk, when confronted with the real situation, she always flees time and again....
I recall when the Democrats wanted to talk about the amnesty she didn't want to listen.
better to talk than to call for the army. Law is on her side !

Why would she call the army? Doesn't the police do it's job, manages to do it and isn't there a distinct lack of armed militants mingling with peaceful protesters?

She then cited issuance of travel warning to the American citizens to Thailand by the State Department which could affect the country’s economy.

Does anyone recall how many countries issued a travel warning during the early months of 2010,I have such a feeling that the number was higher than currently, for sure I don't recall any red shirts considering it was affecting the country's economy.

In fairness, she has also thus far failed to invite her brother's other 'best friend', President Putin. facepalm.gif

As 'best friends', they'd surely come for free, and cover their own private-jet/5-star-hotel/hiso-restaurant expenses ?

But the OP is about the 'PM' wanting to talk to Suthep, perhaps she might get the police to drag him before her, en-route to the court ? whistling.gif

Do you seriously, in your wildest dreams, believe an intellectual heavyweight like Putin would deign to visit Lalaland? Seriously? The British/American bought and paid for ex pm ho's, yes, PUTIN! laugh.png

Go back to sleepcoffee1.gif

Two lackluster and unqualified Thais masquerading as leaders. This is the best that Thailand can do. Let's watch them shuffle and thrash about.

Agreed. Why are PM's here not required to put in hustings time to first gain experience before assuming the mantle of 'next recipient at the trough'?

What a joke, too late now for the puppet. She better have her bags packed ready to go, as this government is about to fall and there will be a raft of charges laid at her door for improper conduct.

Watching the No Confidence debate....I can't see the PT being kicked out....but..wait and see.

Is there enough representatives there to have a debate. Are the Dems allowed a voice in the debate?

The government invited Tony Blair and 2 other figures to talk about reconciliation. All 3 stressed the need to include all in a solution and for justice to run its course.

So what did the government do? It tried to ram through a hugely divisive and controversial bill, listening to no one.

They never had much credibility and now they have none.

Even a lot of the red shirts have deserted them, they can't even fill Rajamangala stadium even though all the seats are painted red.

The leaders try to excuse the poor turnout on rice harvesting, but that's finished in Issan now. The truth is many Issan people saw how Thaksin forgot about the reds who died in his bid for an amnesty and they're not prepared to risk their lives again.

Every once the wife will switch from the Victory Monument proceedings for a look at the red shirts.

I definatly no way am a red shirt supporter but I kind of feel sorry for them. Desperately sitting there trying to get excited. A sad group in deed.sad.png The speakers sound more like a professor giving a lecture no heart. At least they are not urging them to burn Bangkok down.wai2.gif

The main problem is that Suthep does not wish anything at all... apart from overthrowing the elected government.

The government made many attempts in the past months to invite the Dems to sit and talk, but they always have refused. And they have been the only ones to refuse...

Their goal is not to find a way out. They prefer tension and confrontation. Their goal is just to have the country run in their own way, which has nothing to do with elections or parliament.

The best would be that the Dems throw Suthep and Abhisit out of the game. Then, for sure, someone brighter would decide that this nonsense is not going anywhere, and that talking together is the only way out.

That has to be one of the best pieces of understanding of the PTP I have heard yet.

You might have added ignoring constitutional court decisions and ICJ decisions. But the definition you give of them shows that there is some thing between your ears.facepalm.gif

did you forget about how in Parliament they were allowed to come but not speak.

why should they go any where that there only purpose is to make the slime all ready there look good.

Sorry but the slime will have to change their attitude towards Thailand for that.

Well as soon as the police get Suthep into custody she can drop down to the jail house and have a nice little chat with him. I am sure the jail house is wi fi assessable.

Or she can have him put in chains and brought to her.

The police will make sure that he is put in very secure chains and lots of guards around him.

He is a very dangerous man.

What a joke, too late now for the puppet. She better have her bags packed ready to go, as this government is about to fall and there will be a raft of charges laid at her door for improper conduct.

What improper conduct?

Pretending to be Prime Minister, for one.

Being the puppet of a criminal fugitive, for two.

The list can go on and on. It's quite long.

Do you seriously, in your wildest dreams, believe an intellectual heavyweight like Putin would deign to visit Lalaland? Seriously? The British/American bought and paid for ex pm ho's, yes, PUTIN! laugh.png

Go back to sleepcoffee1.gif

But Putin is one of Thaksin's 'best friends', does that claim (the 'Der Spiegel' interview) count for absolutely nothing ? biggrin.png

Taking everything into account, I think that PM Yingluck is really a nice person and a very accommodating prime minister.

Personally I would not want to talk to Suthep. Just knowing he is somewhere near me would make my stomach protest too, if you see what I mean... :D

We should be grateful to have such a person in charge. At least she is not getting insane like her opponents who just speak nonsense.

But Suthep will not speak with anyone anyway. By this time all he can do is to spit venom ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app