PM Yingluck Shinawatra says her family wants peace, not power

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the crap she's brought on herself due to the machinations of her brother you'd think at some point Yingluck would say " I know blood is thicker than water bit screw this for a game of soldiers. You're own your own bro. I can't take anymore". It's a bit like having a crackhead cousin who's stolen your TV for the third time. In the end you'd have to say enough and kick their ass to the curb.

Yes, blood is thicker than water, but milk is thicker than blood. When Thai people (PTP politicians included) understand that Thaksin's milk is corruptly like the rotten rice the Government

wants to sell, we can have development.

The stench of desperation to cling to power is overwhelming, Yingluck is learning that her brother isn't the messiah he's just a very naughty boy.

Well she's finally called it a day from "clinging to power".

And when they have another inclusive national election, she'll be straight back in, probably with a bigger majority.

I don't know how that foot-stamping, dummy-spitting bunch of comedians have the audacity to call themselves "Democrats".

Everyone knows that if by any remote possibility they get into power, their own snouts will be straight in the trough.

I feel sorry for the Thai people, I really do.

• Like 2

Maybe what she says is true, partially...they may really want peace not power but she left out the part about what all of their efforts have been for is for getting more money for the family and their friends. Now if she said they don't want money--nah never believe it. :)

The stench of desperation to cling to power is overwhelming, Yingluck is learning that her brother isn't the messiah he's just a very naughty boy.

Well she's finally called it a day from "clinging to power".

And when they have another inclusive national election, she'll be straight back in, probably with a bigger majority.

I don't know how that foot-stamping, dummy-spitting bunch of comedians have the audacity to call themselves "Democrats".

Everyone knows that if by any remote possibility they get into power, their own snouts will be straight in the trough.

I feel sorry for the Thai people, I really do.

Yingluck will never get back in, she is the figure head of this administrations corrupt and unconstitutional actions, PTP will need fresh faces and a fresh start to get beyond the dirty deeds of Thaksin and regain some popularity. I predict a hung parliament if she runs as leader of a party with the three stooges, Chalerm, Plodprasop Suraswadi and Kittiratt Na-Ranong again.

Edited by waza

They only want PIECE in Asia and that PIECE is Thailand. Why? The country officially has something like a 44% GDP debt burden... so another bit more in power and they can increase that to 100% debt and they can all go live happily ever after anywhere else.

Until then they need PEACE to be able to get a PIECE

Lol! What a joke.....just look, even the foreign minister cum head of CAPO is thaksin's cousin! Oh Pleeze all the shinawatras and their supporters should leave for Dubai while all their assets and companies here should be burnt.

Also, the protesters shoudl focus on the UAE and UAE companies in Thailand and boycott them. For example, the fashion brand XXI Forever or Forever 21 outlets in Thailand are owned by a Dubai based company called sharaff group while Zara, ted Baker, pullman and bear, bershaka outlets here are owned by a Dubai company called Gaggan. Boycott all these outklets and brands.

We can plainly see by the statement that in reality it wasn't ever about Thailand and its peoples welfare. It was and is about one creature and his family and their brown nosing acolytes insatiable lust for the ultimate power slot and revenge not Thailand nor Thai peoples welfare.

Ode to my brother from sister Yingluck

Beneath the Dubai palm tree's my brother crawls alone.

He crawls whilst groping for his way.

Eyes filled with tears and the tender pain of loss.

Trying to find the way again.

To sit upon a familiar seat.

Where once he held hands with me.

The tears of lost desires flow down his cheeks

Beneath the desert palm he waits alone.

A weakened creature with an enfeebled ego.

The sun that so brightly shone in his minds is now clouded

Now in the darkest hour and gone for evermore

Edited by siampolee

"Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has said the “Shinawatra” family only wants peace, not power. ".................................

Crap !

The only "peace" this evil lot wants is a "peace" of the action, front row of the trough !

I find it hilarious when she comes out with such statements while just days earlier Thaksin orders his cousin Surapong to take over CAPO and go on the offensive with super loyal policemen set on protest leaders like a pack of dogs, seeking arrest warrants. The fingerprints of Thaksin all over that move eh?

• Like 1

Yeah, right, and Obama wants Health for the masses, not power. It's all about power, the Shin clan already has enough money to buy anything they want. If not power, why;

did they get Taksin a new passport.

does at least one cabinet member a month happens to be in the same country as Taksin, but he/she did not see Taksin,

money for projects always goes north for a company there,

Just sayin'!

This is possibly one of the most outrageous comments the Lady has made, no doubt fired up by the "Man in Dubai" whose megalomania totally blinds him to the reality of life and the opinion that rational people have of him and his rediculous and obvious manipulations. Still, gave me a good laugh!cheesy.gif