Good tv series

beechbum

6 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Just binge watching Hatton gdn,really good ,never realized how old they were when they did it ,some parts hard to believe thats how they did it.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The Gangster Kenneth Noye, who killed a police officer (but got away with it)  and was finally jailed over a road rage murder is high up in the echelons of those gangsters (part of the Brinks Matt robbery gang). He is shortly due to be released from prison and will likely revert to type. A thoroughly nasty piece of work who will hopefully die a painful death.

• Like 1

The Gangster Kenneth Noye, who killed a police officer (but got away with it)  and was finally jailed over a road rage murder is high up in the echelons of those gangsters (part of the Brinks Matt robbery gang). He is shortly due to be released from prison and will likely revert to type. A thoroughly nasty piece of work who will hopefully die a painful death.
Noy has been in Butlins,sorry i mean open prison for the last 18 months,believe me its as good as a holiday camp ,just free.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Obviously, you didn't see my post that is eight posts before yours (#1433).

My apologies, missed that one.   Incidentally, all 6 episodes are now available for download.

• Like 1

dont tell us ,you have a friend who has a friend who has been there .[emoji3][emoji3]

Yep, mountain biking/canoeing , he had a great time (just for growing a garden in his loft!!!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, eezergood said:

how is it? 

Both enlightening and demoralizing; at the same time. Felt the same way about John Pilger's film; 'The coming war with China'.

I must lighten up!! Peaky Blinders!? Or my absolute chill-out favourite; 'space jungle'.

22 hours ago, Joe Mcseismic said:
23 hours ago, Old Croc said:

See post # 1417

Let me guess. You recommended it 47 posts back?

Sorry, I don't read every post on this thread and get recommendations from many sources.

Maybe there are others like me.

Maybe pagallim would be another? 

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:55 PM, Joe Mcseismic said:

Obviously, you didn't see my post that is eight posts before yours (#1433). 

Deadwood, am sure it has been mentioned before but just out today and on kick ass

"Deadwood: the move" 

if you followed the series, i recommend it to see how all the characters have aged , yet are still there.

Edited by phuketrichard

Deadwood, am sure it has been mentioned before but just out today and on kick ass

"Deadwood: the move" 

if you followed the series, i recommend it to see how all the characters have aged , yet are still there.

Move or movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1