Immigration On-Line Queue System V.2

Tywais

I was totally taken by surprise. Was expecting sitting down with one of the two on right side and at least sit there. I was in for my picture and out in 5 minutes. All the paperwork was turned in to Visa service. I signed the immigration form, they filled in rest They made copies of everything needed

After 18 years if going for marriage extensions, I was really elated at how it worked. I did need to get affidavit of income and they copied yellow book at their office. I was ready to give visa service proof of pensions, but said affidavit enough. I think when the visa service prepares everything, immigration can process lot if extensions in one day making more time for Walkins.

Edited by Danthai

I was totally taken by surprise. Was expecting sitting down with one of the two on right side and at least sit there. I was in for my picture and out in 5 minutes. All the paperwork was turned in to Visa service. I signed the immigration form, they filled in rest They made copies of everything needed

After 18 years if going for marriage extensions, I was really elated at how it worked. I did need to get affidavit of income and they copied yellow book at their office. I was ready to give visa service proof of pensions, but said affidavit enough. I think when the visa service prepares everything, immigration can process lot if extensions in one day making more time for Walkins.

Try telling those who queue up at 5am that they can't get extra staff if required.

I guess some things are more if required than others wink.png

I was totally taken by surprise. Was expecting sitting down with one of the two on right side and at least sit there. I was in for my picture and out in 5 minutes.

When I did my retirement extension 3 months ago, with on-line appointment, I was led to the back room & dealt with very quickly / efficiently. The only delay was getting the head honcho's signature sad.png

• 3 weeks later...