Yingluck to be nominated for Nobel Prize?

webfact

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, people aren't paying attention!

She is being nominated for the physics prize for her ground-breaking paper "Improved Determination Of Tau Lepton Paths From Inclusive Semileptonic B-Meson Decays".

She is also a strong contender for the chemistry prize, for her development of nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy for determining the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules in solution.

• Like 1

Great idea! Yingluck wins the Nobel Prize for peace.

In the official document from Oslo one can read that she won the Peace Nobel Prize, because she has certainly not invented gunpowder, guaranteed!

cheesy.gif

Sorry but, gunpowder was the Chinese.

Nobel invented dynamite.

• Like 1

About as much sense in this as Obama being nominated before he was elected president. bah.gif

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes they devalued their brand by giving the prize to Obama before he actually did anything, and it turns out he won't be earning it either.

I strongly disagree with what you wrote.

I also liked it. I never learned anything from people that I liked.

smile.png

Edited by FangFerang

Must be April FOOLS or the Biggest Joke of the Millenium !

What a Porkey !

Sorry to Disappoint, but this place is only a small speck on the surface of the Earth.

Ying can not be compared to any respected World Leader or Innovator.

Just more self serving "jibberish" from brown nosing Subs in the PTP to serve the Master.

Acording to Luck; Two Wongs Do Make a White

ROFLOL (emotion avitars not working)

In the official document from Oslo one can read that she won the Peace Nobel Prize, because she has certainly not invented gunpowder, guaranteed!

cheesy.gif

Nobel invented dynamite.

lt is a German idiom. If someone hasn't "invented gunpowder" it means that this person is of limited intellectual capability and has achieved nothing worthy of mentioning.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

About as much sense in this as Obama being nominated before he was elected president. bah.gif

Absolutely. If he can be awarded one don't see why they cannot make up a reason for her to be awarded.

If you were wondering about the reason Obama won:

"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". (nobelprize.org)

I am pretty sure the Nobel is a few years away from allowing PUPPETS in the group.

I agree, but I think they will be CGI characters who "united people around the world providing goodwill and common understanding" or some nonsense like that.

The Nobel Peace prize has lost its shine for me. Nelson Mandela ..... thumbsup.gif Barack Obama.... mmm.....

cheesy.gif

Nobel invented dynamite.

lt is a German idiom. If someone hasn't "invented gunpowder" it means that this person is of limited intellectual capability and has achieved nothing worthy of mentioning.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thank you Mike..... I hadn't heard that one before.

Good proverb, now stored in a dark recess of my mind ;)

• Like 1

If Yingluck is nominated she will most probably get the Nobel Prize.

Very good idea !!!

wink.png

Why?

Have you realised yet that the whole article was written by Thai people in the Thai language as a piece of satire.

Oops, maybe you didn't get that memo.