Murder: DNA confirms remains of another alleged 'Nui' victim

webfact

CRIME
DNA confirms remains of another alleged Nui victim

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The DNA from a skeleton found at an uninhabited spot in Loei matched that of a missing 4-year-old girl, reportedly the victim of an alleged rapist and serial killer of children identified only as Nui, officials said.

The 4-year-old went missing during a festival on February 5, 2013. Nui's arrest last month for allegedly raping and killing a 6-year-old girl in Bangkok's Soi La Salle on December 6 led to a confession that he had committed many other crimes, including two in Loei.

The missing girl's family yesterday afternoon held a funeral for the girl at a temple in Muang Loei, after they had collected the bones from the Police General Hospital. The test confirmed the bones' DNA matched the girl's mother.

At the funeral several people donated money to help the girl's family, who were so poor they had to borrow the coffin from a shop. Flowers to decorate the funeral were not bought but gathered by relatives.

Four monks performed a rite at the crime scene to help the girl's spirit return home and the cremation rite is set for this Friday.

Relatives said they were told police could not bring Nui to re-enact the crime in Loei for fear he would be assaulted or killed by an angry crowd and police had to search for his other victims.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-08

It needs to be made very sure he can never rape or kill again, one terminal solution.

Also disturbing to me :

At the funeral several people donated money to help the girl's family, who were so poor they had to borrow the coffin from a shop. Flowers to decorate the funeral were not bought but gathered by relatives.

So poor they cant even afford a coffin for their murdered daughter.

Every day I see reports of millions being wasted in this country.

• Like 1

So sad for those poor children who had their lives broken for such an evil monster, and their families.

This is one of these cases where lifetime prison is not enough... No mercy for who has such an evil heart.

Edited by newcomer71
  • Like 2

Since the police seem to just not care about missing persons and usually don't bother to investigate it is amazing this criminal was ever caught. Only because it was a murder case did anything get done - too late for all his other victims ! One of the many problems with this country, crimes need to be investigated properly by good people who want to help, not ignored by lazy XXXXX who just want to score as much whiskey money as possible.....

Edited by metisdead
Vulgarity edited out of post.

RIP to the victim. It is a tragedy that the family are in such a position that they have to "borrow" (?) a coffin. One can see why the BIB were not motivated to investigate.

The only reason the BIB investigated the murder that caught this piece of <<adjective>> was because the parents of the last victim went to an NGO for help. The NGO got the BIB motivated. They were even more motivated following the involvement of the press.

R.I.P. to all the little children he murdered and strength to cope with their unimaginable losses to the victims' families and friends.

There were a lot of past posts on this "Nui" child rapist pig, thus it is hard to not repeat what had been written earlier... I just hope that this swine will have to pay for what he did not only here on earth, but that there is a "higher court" waiting for him on "the other side" and that he will suffer the agony of an eternal and infinite hell.

As I predicted, the story came out that he had "a rough childhood" and there are claims that he was raped as a child himself. Seems to be the worldwide excepted excuse for dogooders to have mercy on such animals, giving them 2nd, 3rd, and even more chances. I wish, that the person responsible for letting him go after only 3 years and 8 months after he was caught and imprisoned for raping and almost strangling to death another small girl some 5 years ago. Most likely the judge who sentenced him and the defending lawyer are to blame - may they rot in hell too! Sad though, that the villagers in the village where "Nui" grew up and who rejected him - after he tried to return there - did not just reject him, but club him to a pulp good and proper... Could have saved at least 5 children's lifes and saved another 4 or 5 from being raped.

To be put to death by a firing squad would be too humane for him. Better give him a life sentence so he can reflect on his deeds while being gang-raped on a daily basis by his fellow cellmates.

Edited by catweazle

How terribly sad not only do they have to deal with the murder of their child but also the heartache of not being able to give her a dignified burial.

I hope your next life is blessed Nong.