NACC probe on PM Yingluck a big setback to image of govt: Teerachai

webfact

With guns of all sorts making the headlines each day, very little is mentioned of the smoking gun. Here it is :

" The regulations concerning the selling of rice under a G2G deal and a domestic deal are different, which led to the forging of documents whereby rice contacts were made to look like they were a deal with a foreign government, but in reality the rice was being sold domestically," he said. "

That is what will eventually bring down the Yingluck administration. The export sale to China that never was - is really at the heart and centre of the Yingluck administration's policy of graft, never more ambitious or more brazen than with the rice scam. Among all the transgressions of the Nixon administration, what brought it down in the end was a third-rate burglary. With all the transgressions of the Yingluck administration, what will bring it down in the end is the criminal administration of rice.

Its unbelieveable that there are still foreign red shirts supporting this government. The corruption is now proven and so obvious.

But their mantra.. I have been elected so i can steal and rob the country blind seems to be ok even with foreigners.

Just admit this government needs to go.. strict law changes and institutions that make sure a government can't do stuff like this again. Once in place elections. I could not care less if the government is red again as long as they are not as corrupt as this bunch.

The moment they step over the line they should be punished, i still can't believe how that red MP lied in court about the voting (proven lying) and not even got a slap on his wrists. Lying in court should be mandatory jail-time.

• Like 2

NACC probe on PM a big setback to image of govt: Teerachai

Oh I don't know, having an ex PM and Deputy PM charged with murder would have set back the image of a government in Thailand a dam_n sight more, I believe.

Is that Shin Travel?

Yes? Could I have 28 one-way tickets to Dubai.........No - we'll pay cash.........Excess Baggage? Accompanying baggage about 11 tons - the rest to follow.

Can you do a first class configuration for 18 pax?

Fine go ahead - a messenger is coming round with the payment.....no not in rice ....in cash.

11 tons? one thing for sure it wont be rice.

BoT must be printing more bank notes for her...

I'm a relative new comer to Thailand, 5 years now. I've seen the burning of BKK. The real estate bust and corruption in the U.S. Now this. With a few things thrown in in between.

Who said retirement was boring. I am either trying to stay one step ahead of the wall street thief's. Or dodging the political bullet in Thailand. I actually arrived in Thailand at the peak of the BKK burning one year.

Thought about trying another country to relax and enjoy my retirement. But, with my luck it would be nuked.

Geez, smile.png

Edited by garyk

With guns of all sorts making the headlines each day, very little is mentioned of the smoking gun. Here it is :

" The regulations concerning the selling of rice under a G2G deal and a domestic deal are different, which led to the forging of documents whereby rice contacts were made to look like they were a deal with a foreign government, but in reality the rice was being sold domestically," he said. "

That is what will eventually bring down the Yingluck administration. The export sale to China that never was - is really at the heart and centre of the Yingluck administration's policy of graft, never more ambitious or more brazen than with the rice scam. Among all the transgressions of the Nixon administration, what brought it down in the end was a third-rate burglary. With all the transgressions of the Yingluck administration, what will bring it down in the end is the criminal administration of rice.

Its unbelieveable that there are still foreign red shirts supporting this government. The corruption is now proven and so obvious.

But their mantra.. I have been elected so i can steal and rob the country blind seems to be ok even with foreigners.

Just admit this government needs to go.. strict law changes and institutions that make sure a government can't do stuff like this again. Once in place elections. I could not care less if the government is red again as long as they are not as corrupt as this bunch.

The moment they step over the line they should be punished, i still can't believe how that red MP lied in court about the voting (proven lying) and not even got a slap on his wrists. Lying in court should be mandatory jail-time.

They are an abscess on the porcelain skin of democracy

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Thait Spot

I know its probably to much to ask for but why not have a proper investigation with forensic accountants

and put all the corrupt people involved in jail.coffee1.gif

When a senior person in the ministry suggested that there were issues in the scheme, she was transferred. The government doesn't want an investigation.

Oh I don't know, having an ex PM and Deputy PM charged with murder would have set back the image of a government in Thailand a dam_n sight more, I believe.

A lot depends on the outcome of those cases really.

If the G2G deals were fake then it will be a lot worse unless the murder charges stick of course. All the evidence I've seen so far suggests that those who were killed in 2010 and whose deaths have been investigated were not acting in a way that would have supported them being shot under the terms of the ROE they should have been acting under. If this is the case, and despite posting this on numerous occasions as far as I'm aware nobody has disagreed with me, then the army are responsible not the ex PM and DPM. The army of course are being kept safe from any investigation by the government via the DSI. That could well be worse than the probe by the NACC.

You are correct.

However at the end of the day it is whether a guilty verdict is found on each side, and of course which government is in power at the time.

Boeing 737-400's don't ever blow up at the boarding gate just minutes before passengers are allowed to board. In fact, in the millions of accumulated flight hours of the Boeing 737, only one caught fire and burned up at the terminal, Thai Airways flight 114, March 2001 - just before Prime Minister Thaksin was to board. The "authorities said it was an equipment failure.

Golly - Amazing Thailand ... Oh yeah ... it was a coincidence. Right ....clap2.gif

Indeed it would seem as regards the dubious documentation surrounding the mystic G.2 G. rice deal that the department involved and indeed the government must have contacted via a seance the late Tom Keating and utilized his expertise in producing the undoubted works of art these document are proving to be.whistling.gif .

Huh ??

Its unbelieveable that there are still foreign red shirts supporting this government.

Half of them are mental deficient and the other half are bored individuals with nothing better to do than sit at a computer keyboard and type garbage in the hope of pissing someone off. thumbsup.gif

This government was elected democratically. If the electorate believe that it has done badly then they can vote it out on 2 February.

Perhaps this will not be allowed to happen, because as we all know, corruption is not the real problem with politics in this country. The real problem is that the electorate do not actually control things. Others do.

Thanks for the opinions regarding mental deficiency and typing of garbage.

• Like 1

Its unbelieveable that there are still foreign red shirts supporting this government.

Half of them are mental deficient and the other half are bored individuals with nothing better to do than sit at a computer keyboard and type garbage in the hope of pissing someone off. thumbsup.gif

This government was elected democratically. If the electorate believe that it has done badly then they can vote it out on 2 February.

Perhaps this will not be allowed to happen, because as we all know, corruption is not the real problem with politics in this country. The real problem is that the electorate do not actually control things. Others do.

Thanks for the opinions regarding mental deficiency and typing of garbage.

This government (not an accurate description) were elected on pie in the sky promises, and have managed to deliver four fifths of five eights of naff all.

Except for themselves of course.

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 1

try 980 billion of which the government will only admit to 600 odd billion not to mention the 130 billion they cannot pay for the last 3 months- someone needs to go to jail

The RTA should be standing guard at the airports and also following these crooks so they cannot get away

The whole thing is pretty sick

Boeing 737-400's don't ever blow up at the boarding gate just minutes before passengers are allowed to board. In fact, in the millions of accumulated flight hours of the Boeing 737, only one caught fire and burned up at the terminal, Thai Airways flight 114, March 2001 - just before Prime Minister Thaksin was to board. The "authorities said it was an equipment failure.

Golly - Amazing Thailand ... Oh yeah ... it was a coincidence. Right ....clap2.gif

The authorities said it was an equipment failure.............so did Boeing.

Only a fool would believe that these trumped up charges are going to result in either of them "doing time".

As usual the feeble minded PTP fans have nothing to defend their evil regime with, so they trot out Abhisit and Suthep, as if to justify PTP's crimes.

When are these morons going to get it through their thick skulls, that two wrongs don't make a right ?

The reality will soon kick in with the rice.

In the UK most supermarkets used to stock Thai rice alongside Indian etc.

The bottom line is all the Thai rice has disappeared from supermarket shelves.

Price you think?

What will they do with the rice stockpiles and how will they hide the disposals?

Worse still what will the farmers have to say when the price drops?

The reality will soon kick in with the rice.

In the UK most supermarkets used to stock Thai rice alongside Indian etc.

The bottom line is all the Thai rice has disappeared from supermarket shelves.

Price you think?

What will they do with the rice stockpiles and how will they hide the disposals?

Worse still what will the farmers have to say when the price drops?