Ok, loaded question! How in my face in the sex problems in Thailand?

kanela

You've obviously been brainwashed by the stories you've read and docos you've seen. I can assure you there is not a go-go bar on every corner (just 7/11s). Many expat families live here without seeing much sign of the sex industry, so don't be naive.

LOL... actually I am going by what I have read on this forum.

We don't all live in Pattaya Mrs.........rolleyes.gif .............coffee1.gif

PS. You will have no problem here unless you or hubby want one. giggle.gif

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take CARE of their boyish figures................lol. Unfortunately the slim girls come with no breasts!

You appear to have a great deal of animosity towards Thai women.

If I can ask the obvious question... how many years were you with your Thai "girlfriend" before you realised she was a he?

i love the girls. its the farang man who doesnt get it that i not understand.

you should be more concerned about all the guys who complain about fat white girls................lol.

Edited by oogster8

Sex is everywhere in thailand if you go looking for it.It's available in the villages,karoake bars in small towns,massage parlours,and of course tourist areas.Thai ladies will think nothing of stealing your husband for a perceived better life.

I suggest you stay back home where its safer.The whole of south east asia is a sexual playground.

• Like 1

On a more serious note, your marriage has almost zero percent chance of surviving if you move to SE Asia. The women are young, extremely beautiful and available.

w00t.gif

and it goes without saying that you'll fall for them Kanela which in turn will make your husband cry bitterly.

South East Asia is not Kansas! whistling.gif

• Like 1

Sex is everywhere in thailand if you go looking for it.It's available in the villages,karoake bars in small towns,massage parlours,and of course tourist areas.Thai ladies will think nothing of stealing your husband for a perceived better life.

I suggest you stay back home where its safer.The whole of south east asia is a sexual playground.

if i'm not completely mistaken then there might be even sex in Kanela's bedroom tongue.png

• Like 1

Many Western women turn into livestock prematurely but asians seem to be able to keep the weight off a bit easier

even though a thai girl is so lazy she would take a taxi instead of a 5minute walk

the % of women with good slim bodies here is definately better than back home

Have you looked at the average fat farang guy.. they put the woman to shame ... bit unfair to judge the woman while foreign guys in general as they age look like ogres too. Just a few take care of their shape while most keep on guzzling down the beers.

thats very true ,

a lot of western men are fat ,alcoholic ,smoking slobs and also have "let themselves go"

the only differnce is in thailand they can still get a young pretty girl in her 20s because

of the financial situation and wider cultural acceptance of having a younger wife

Yes finances are everything and then they start to moan on Thaivisa that their girl has left them or found a way to his finances without needing him.

As long as they know that their finances are compensation to stay with a slob like that its ok, that way they make sure they pay enough and are careful enough to make sure they wont get the money without having them too.

To each his or her own i always say.

I believe the question you're really asking is, will your boyfriend leave you for a Thai girl, given all the offerings and distractions?

The answer is, it depends; on the well-being of your relationship, and where you choose to stay.

Stay out of the touristy areas in Bangkok / Chiang-Mai and you should generally be ok.

I believe the question you're really asking is, will your boyfriend leave you for a Thai girl, given all the offerings and distractions?

The answer is, it depends; on the well-being of your relationship, and where you choose to stay.

Stay out of the touristy areas in Bangkok / Chiang-Mai and you should generally be ok.

Except he will be interacting with women everywhere, supermarket checkout girls, bank tellers, etc. There are many that flirt and many that don't care if a man is married.

A man that never in a million years would take a bar girl may be vulnerable to a "good girl" working at a regular job that flirts with him

• Like 2

I'll reiterate what Lite Beer and Crossy said on the first page of this thread: Unless you live in one or two tourist areas you will be totally unaware of it's existence.

Having said that my niece came to visit and stayed with me for a week, she later reported to friends and family that during her visit to it was impossible to "avoid the sex industry thing". When I quizzed her on this point later she admitted she had not seen any evidence of the sex industry but it was expected, by virtue of Thailand's reputation, to have seen evidence first hand and to have not seen it would have made her an idiot to friends at school!

On a more serious note, your marriage has almost zero percent chance of surviving if you move to SE Asia. The women are young, extremely beautiful and available.

w00t.gif

Maybe so, but the bar girls can be rather unappealing. If you ever want to have nightmares, visit the "beer bar" zone of Hua Hin. Rude, crude and unattractive is the order of the day. Patong is just as bad.

I'm sorry, but all these guys boasting of their "beautiful" bar girl couplings , need their eyes examined.

Their heads examined, too. Both of them.

A few years ago my brother wanted to come to Thailand but his wife did not want to come,she had been here before and hated the country for some reason.

She did let him go by himself and of coursa was warned by all of her friends not to let her husband go to Thailand by himself because of all the things he would do here.

Before he came over i told him to have a good talk with his wife(she is ok by the way).

I told him to tell her not to ask any difficult questions when he came back.

Have you been with another woman?If the answer is no would she believe him?If the answer is yes and he is honest about it,there will be big problems.

He did ,they had the talk and she never asked anything when he came back.Peace.

I'll reiterate what Lite Beer and Crossy said on the first page of this thread: Unless you live in one or two tourist areas you will be totally unaware of it's existence.

Having said that my niece came to visit and stayed with me for a week, she later reported to friends and family that during her visit to it was impossible to "avoid the sex industry thing". When I quizzed her on this point later she admitted she had not seen any evidence of the sex industry but it was expected, by virtue of Thailand's reputation, to have seen evidence first hand and to have not seen it would have made her an idiot to friends at school!

Actualyy since op is already aware of its existence she wont be able to think it doesnt exist. She will prolly see it where it really doesnt exist. Bank tellers......................lol.?

My up to date opioion- not the greatest idea to move here....................lol. Thesres a reason single guys are attracted to thailand. it aint the food and temples.

A few years ago my brother wanted to come to Thailand but his wife did not want to come,she had been here before and hated the country for some reason.

She did let him go by himself and of coursa was warned by all of her friends not to let her husband go to Thailand by himself because of all the things he would do here.

Before he came over i told him to have a good talk with his wife(she is ok by the way).

I told him to tell her not to ask any difficult questions when he came back.

Have you been with another woman?If the answer is no would she believe him?If the answer is yes and he is honest about it,there will be big problems.

He did ,they had the talk and she never asked anything when he came back.Peace.

What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand !!

• Like 2

It's going to be far more prevalent in the tourist areas as that is where the short time people are and they have cash. I work in the suburbs of Bangkok and there is no hassle, a few massage parlors and karaoke joints, but going to work, coming home, eating food outside, shopping, sightseeing - no problem.

You must be Brittish ...

Or American.. they are prude too.

There is a difference between having morals and being a prude. I have morals evidently you don't

Im sorry, please explain to me whence your flavor of morality became definitive.

That said, the "sex problem" will not affect you or your partner if neither is so inclined.

Edited by HooHaa

Please be humble and treat the newbie with a warm welcome..

During the day I doubt you'll see any bar girls, they usually only come out at night..

In Bangkok I suggest you stay away from Nana, Soi cowbow, and Sukhumvit area.

If you do come across these parts of town. My advice is try not to be so prejudice towards bar girls & have an open mind.

Not everyone is dealt with a winning hand in life smile.png

I like you....................kiss kiss!

You just need to know how to handle them. HINT-dont marry 1..............lol.

Please be humble and treat the newbie with a warm welcome..

During the day I doubt you'll see any bar girls, they usually only come out at night..

In Bangkok I suggest you stay away from Nana, Soi cowbow, and Sukhumvit area.

If you do come across these parts of town. My advice is try not to be so prejudice towards bar girls & have an open mind.

Not everyone is dealt with a winning hand in life smile.png

I keep garlic handy.

I'll echo the above, unless you choose to live near the tourist traps you'll never know, where do you anticipate residing?

After living in northern BKK for some years I only discovered we actually have a local knocking-shop when my wife pointed it out to me (why she chose to tell me I still don't know).

We thought we would start in Chiang Mai then later to Chanthaburi.

As you've already been told in The Eastern Forum - Chanthaburi is not a tourist area, or has BG's.

Your assumptions about Thailand, are sadly based on the usual crap media stuff that gets published.

I'll echo the above, unless you choose to live near the tourist traps you'll never know, where do you anticipate residing?

After living in northern BKK for some years I only discovered we actually have a local knocking-shop when my wife pointed it out to me (why she chose to tell me I still don't know).

We thought we would start in Chiang Mai then later to Chanthaburi.

If you are in "regular" Thailand, don't really see it at all. The last few year I have only seen it when visitors wanted to...and we hunted down the usual spots. Other than that, it doesn't play any role in my life at all. That doesn't mean your husband might not receive some attention some female attention, but...seriously...it isn't like the youtube videos you have probably seen unless you are in Pattaya or similar districts in certain cities.

• Like 1

if you go trying to chat to pretty young thai girls outside of bar zones, big problems surely will be in your face very very quickly, of that you can be sure.

in what way ? any thais ive encountered in public have been polite and many of the hot chicks are well educated

and will switch to english if they see your thai is not very good for conversation .......

i actually prefer meeting women that dont do the bar scene in other locations