Thai actress fights off drunk man in mask who tried to sexually assault her

webfact

Thai actress fights off drunk man in mask who tried to sexually assault her
By Coconuts Bangkok

preme.jpg?itok=bS1qhnFo

BANGKOK: -- Police arrested a man yesterday suspected of attempting to rape an actress and former television singing contestant.

Prajuab Poobualom, a 24-year-old construction worker reportedly made a full confession that on Sunday night he attempted to rape Kannapat “Preme” Worabawormpat, known for appearing as a contestant on the KPN Award program three years ago and recent roles in sitcoms.

Police said Prajuab was drinking with other construction workers after working on the road in the actress’ village in Nonthaburi province. After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Preme’s home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/02/26/thai-actress-fights-drunk-man-mask-who-tried-rape-her

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-02-26

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Profile-raising fake story.

40 stitches on her eyebrow not really seems fake to me .

40 stitches. Blimey she must have huge eyebrows!

I hope she feels better soon.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker
  • Like 2

"After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Preme’s home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Sounds like Mr "C"!

He must have been drunk because she isn't exactly pretty

"After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Preme’s home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Sounds like Mr "C"!

You reckon...................blink.png

• Like 1

Sounds like Mr "C"!

Not much that's real to look at there, is there? I love the way people look down on "construction" workers here. I'd like to give her shovel and let her mix bags of sand and cement for 300 baht for a 10 hour day in the hot sun.

She fought him off, yeah? Bogus story. I don't believe a line of it.

• Like 1

Sounds like Mr "C"!

Not much that's real to look at there, is there? I love the way people look down on "construction" workers here. I'd like to give her shovel and let her mix bags of sand and cement for 300 baht for a 10 hour day in the hot sun.

She fought him off, yeah? Bogus story. I don't believe a line of it.

Why not? He was drunk and opportunistic attackers almost always give up on a target that doesn't prove to be as soft as they thought anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Trembly

Sounds like Mr "C"!

You reckon...................blink.png

personal opinion, lots of prettier women around, she doesn't look real, looks like she has been assembled from a kit and I don't find that attractive I am more for the real and natural types.

• Like 2

"After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Premes home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Sounds like Mr "C"!

Chooka! - it is you who is drunk;even with that black eye - she looks pretty,

no make up!

• Like 2

"After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Premes home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Sounds like Mr "C"!

Chooka! - it is you who is drunk;even with that black eye - she looks pretty,

no make up!

She doesn't do a thing for me. I'd say she's a few operations away from looking like Michael Jackson... but to each their own.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Profile-raising fake story.

You mean it's a paid advertisement? Not in the Thai press. That wouldn't be up to the high professional standards in Thailand.