Noppadon denies Thaksin hired 'men in black' to attack protesters

webfact

Noppadon denies Thaksin hired 'men in black' to attack protesters

BANGKOK: -- Noppadon Pattama, a legal advisor of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, said Thaksin did not hire men in black to attack protesters from high-rise buildings.

Noppadon said the allegation made by the People's Democratic Reform Committee that Thaksin hired men in black to be stationed on rooftops at 40 spots around Bangkok was unfounded.

He said Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence.

He said Thaksin has been monitoring the situation in Thailand with concern ad would like to call all sides to respect the people's voice made via an election.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-03-24

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anybody know where this "accusation" came from, is it another PDRC facebook wonder fact - or was it another attempt to regain interest on the Lumpini stage? I must say it does smack of desperation.

Indeed PTP are so busy blaming others for their own problems, well spotted! clap2.gif

• Like 1

It's hard to know which election Thaksin is referring to when respecting the people's voice - the one that was a work in progress that showed 68 % of Thais either not showing up or voting " no ", and where the Pheu Thai support dropped from 16 to 8 million - or the new one proposed by the EC which Pheu Thai seems to have no interest in at all.

• Like 1

Does anybody know where this "accusation" came from, is it another PDRC facebook wonder fact - or was it another attempt to regain interest on the Lumpini stage? I must say it does smack of desperation.

A very true word. Especially the "Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence." "I'll stand behind you, far, very far behind you" while shopping in Paris with his daughter.

How about hopping over to the thread about the red-shirt hero's beating up the monk - the red brigade need some input to justify the attack - seems there is an urgent need for some desperate comment.

• Like 1

The anti-monarchy/PDRC "reporter" Andrew MacGregor Marshall has it in one of his history writings, you need to Google it. It wasn't Saeh Deng, he was seen as a clown. I don't want to repeat the name of the real military general behind Thaksin's war room.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"He said Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence."

I recall when Thaksin had better times and was proud of his war against drugs (3000 dead, 1500 officially not drug related....real numbers might be worse)

Or Tak Bai with 76 deads and Thaksin made cynical comments that they only died because they were weakened because of the Ramadan....

He said Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence.

Even an accomplished prevaricator like Noppadon must have had a hard time getting that out. By the way, does anyone know why he isn't in jail yet.

A very true word. Especially the "Thaksin did not support the use of violence and would never commit violence." "I'll stand behind you, far, very far behind you" while shopping in Paris with his daughter.

rubl, you do talk crap nonsense at times. Where do get all these "sayings" from. What is their relevance? Go back to defending the army.

Edited by fab4

The anti-monarchy/PDRC "reporter" Andrew MacGregor Marshall has it in one of his history writings, you need to Google it. It wasn't Saeh Deng, he was seen as a clown. I don't want to repeat the name of the real military general behind Thaksin's war room.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Isn't this supposed to be a contemporary complaint or are we regurgitating 2010 again?

Translation.

Thaksin via family members and/or associates did hire men in black to attack protesters from high-rise buildings and from other locations.

The allegation made by the People's Democratic Reform Committee that Thaksin hired men in black to be stationed on rooftops at 40 spots around Bangkok was well founded and that was only a small part of their brief.

Thaksin enthusiastically supports the use of violence in order to get what he wants, to punish those who cross him or his family members (past and present) and close associates and to teach alleged drug dealers and pesky Southern Muslims lessons they'll never forget.

Thaksin has been monitoring the situation in Thailand with concern ad would like to call all sides to respect the people's voice made via an unconstitutional election, so that he and his family may resume the hollowing out of Thailand's public finances, extract vengeance on all political foes and rivals and, most importantly, pass the Amnesty Bill suspended by the Senate to absolve 25,000 corruption cases including his own.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

Even an accomplished prevaricator like Noppadon must have had a hard time getting that out. By the way, does anyone know why he isn't in jail yet.

post-9891-0-50059700-1395667032_thumb.jp......................................................................................post-9891-0-68260600-1395667037_thumb.jp

Are you confusing this man, on the left of Hun Sen the Meek (Noppadon Pattama) with this colorful outspokenman of PTP (Prompong Nopparit)?

Understandable, because there are two Noppas, one of whom, Nopparit, should, apparently be warming his bum in a jail cell. Along with many others of course.

• Like 1

The simple question should be Why would he do that? There need to be a motive, and for the election winners there is none.

For your information, Thaksin is not involved in the elections, he's not participating, he doesn't control either sister Yingluck or her government, he has nothing to do with the orders Pheu Thai follows. He's just a golf caddy, suggesting which clubs to use.

and who to use them onclap2.gif

How about hopping over to the thread about the red-shirt hero's beating up the monk - the red brigade need some input to justify the attack - seems there is an urgent need for some desperate comment.

and be quick about it. rich teacher is turning himself into a joke trying to defend it. Also two others need your valuable insight into how to turn it around so the headline will read Monk attacks 30 peaceful red shirts as they are building stands for the PDRC to hold a rally on.

Your just the man for the job.

• Like 2

Maybe not this time... but do u think he didn't use the so called Men in Black in 2010?