Had a Hard Morning on Thai Visa

ThePunPun

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brands typically avoid associating negativity with themselves. They certainly don't insult potential customers in their adverts.

If I go along and am not happy with the food, would my complaint be considered "bitching and moaning"?

Extraordinary.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Post removed. This is a legitimate sponsor promotion.

Ok fair enough . We don't know that and then risk getting banned if we say something ?

The word 'Sponsors' as their membership group under their avatar is a bit of a give away smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

but maybe just a little too subtle for the haters

Pun Pun has great reputation among people who enjoy eating

I can see why. The photos show food that looks pretty tasty and the portions rather substantial.

• Like 1

Postman Pat...What a stupid thing to say! Each to their own.I think it looks scummy but I would not eat that every day.I just wonder what people like you eat? The Pun Pun serves good food but not to everybodys taste so it seems.

Not at all. Nobody so far disagreed that it tastes good.

(People are wondering why in 70 years in business, pictures are still taken with a shaky Nokia 2700 Classic, at dusk in fierce haze. wink.png He'd benefit tremendously from getting a dude with a real camera and some lights. )

And lose the blue plastic spoon. wink.png

Brands typically avoid associating negativity with themselves. They certainly don't insult potential customers in their adverts.

If I go along and am not happy with the food, would my complaint be considered "bitching and moaning"?

Extraordinary.

Whatever way you would want it to be taken lighten up .

My hypothetical complaint would be taken whatever way I would want it to be?

I don't need to lighten up - I'm just pointing out a basic marketing error. Indeed, I'm actually suggested that THEY lighten up.

• Like 1

Postman Pat...What a stupid thing to say! Each to their own.I think it looks scummy but I would not eat that every day.I just wonder what people like you eat? The Pun Pun serves good food but not to everybodys taste so it seems.

Not at all. Nobody so far disagreed that it tastes good.

(People are wondering why in 70 years in business, pictures are still taken with a shaky Nokia 2700 Classic, at dusk in fierce haze. wink.png He'd benefit tremendously from getting a dude with a real camera and some lights. )

And lose the blue plastic spoon. wink.png

Very Lanna Hospital. ;)

The Superfly...where is it served?...At all locations, except the veggie place on Suthep?

I need to cut down on eggs apriori before getting the Superfly!

Whilst living at the Imperial a couple of weeks ago and got sick of the hotel breakfast, I strolled to the Gecko. The breakfast looked good, but it's got 4 eggs...oh...my. No, I'm not criticizing your 3 eggs but it could do with 2 and a complimentary coffee to go along.

A perfect example of why it isn't worth the hassle of advertising here, if ever I saw it.

Not at all. Discussion is so much better than everyone ignoring it!

I'm thinking 5 pages over the next three days. ;)

Other than topics discussing the weather (Rain) or the likes, anything getting a bit lively or interesting rarely gets past 4 pages.

"I think it looks scummy ... "

Is that meant to be an endorsement? One doesn't normally describe "good food" in terms of scum. Were you going for a blend of yummy and scrumptious?

• Like 1

Post removed. This is a legitimate sponsor promotion.

Ok fair enough . We don't know that and then risk getting banned if we say something ?

The word 'Sponsors' as their membership group under their avatar is a bit of a give away smile.png

Unfortunately when using the app, this information isn't under the avatar, one needs to tap on the avatar which then takes you to the members profile.

Jus'sayin ;)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

OK, the post has worked for me. I've been meaning to go to Pun Pun for ages and now will make the effort. So come on fellow TV members give our usually cheery colleague a leg up and trot down to his establishment.

I don't know about the cholesterol fix but the pics of the Shan food look pretty good to me.