Gunman Robs Russian At Her Chonburi Home

Lite Beer

Gunman Robs Russian At Her Chonburi Home

By Khaosod English.

x13964213721396421407l.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

A Russian woman in Chonburi province said she has been robbed at gunpoint in her home this morning.

The robbery reportedly occurred at around 02.30 at a house in Banglamung district. Ms. Tatiana Ostapchuk, 35, told police she was working in her room and had left the front door unlocked.

A Thai male armed with a handgun later entered the house and forced her to show him where she keeps her money, according to Ms. Tatiana.

The Russian said the man kept his pistol pointed at her while he ransacked her bedroom, reportedly taking away one iPad device, before he took her to the living room where he continued to search for Ms. Tatiana's belongings. The suspect allegedly took Ms. Tatiana's camera and her iPhone, before running to a vehicle he had parked in front of her house and speeding away.

The suspect is described as a lean man with hollow cheeks, and wearing a black shirt.

Police said they are inspecting CCTVs in the vicinity to identify and locate the perpetrator.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co...wsid=1396421372

xkhaosod.png.pagespeed.ic.gwqZZgTvOa.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-04-02

Oh my god.......If this crime wave against Russian tourists continue, then pretty soon Russia will be

forced to annex Pattaya to protect its citizens........ Well look at the bright side. At least this

Russian girl fared better than the other Russian girl who was robbed last week and then had her face

smashed in with a rock...

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

She can only blame herself. You never leave a door unlocked at 2.30 in the morning, especially not in an unprotected area.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so she was working.... work permit anyone ? at 230 am ? special service you think ?

I believe she was the victim. I wouldn't presume she was doing anything wrong, but then I am not a pseudo-detective.

She's hot...

Posting that is tasteless regardless if it is accurate. The lady was a victim of a crime and not a contestant in a beauty pageant.

Edited by Benmart

She's hot...

Posting that is tasteless regardless if it is accurate. The lady was a victim of a crime and not a contestant in a beauty pageant.

I agree with the drunk guy.... She looks hot to me too. The crime does not alter that.

Seems like she got off pretty easy, just lost a few things. Better than being raped

or having your face bashed in.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

That must have been scary. Glad she wasn't hurt. good lesson for all of us to lock our security gates.

Ya' think?

Yeah but gates and walls aren't much security for an agile young thief.

This is the season to either have doors and windows wide open and fans running, or close up and get the AC on at night and pay a large utility bill.

Someone armed coming in is not too difficult, losing a bit of cash, a camera and a phone is a small loss. She could have been physically attacked, or, if he had a partner, a gun held to your wifes's head as his partner went to ATM machines with all your cards and revealed PINs!

Banglamung is becoming more dangerous.

You might lose the passports and contents of your safe too....