Aftermarket exhaust for small displacement sportbike in Thailand

A1Str8

That's a good looking exhaust. The bike is a 300? I hope you will like it and it will serve you well for a long time. I haven't made up my mind yet because I have been researching exhausts that are good but not too loud. I am thinking about getting the Yoshimura TRC or the Grim DBS.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by A1Str8

you can get on sale Leo Vince Corsa GP Slip-on for less than 5000 Baht. they are quite good.

I'm very happy with it on my CB500, it costed me 7000 delivered to my door. installation was a piece of cake.

I got mine from here: https://www.facebook.com/TieLeovince

( https://www.facebook.com/TieLeovince/posts/638010302945688?stream_ref=10 )

Edited by brfsa2
  • Like 2

I think Leo Vince makes a good product at a fair price. This is a GP Corsa on my Ninja 250, I took the DB killer off of it as I like It louder. I am in Isaan and the cops out here don't give me any problems. post-92423-0-84602100-1399247754_thumb.j

I think Leo Vince makes a good product at a fair price. This is a GP Corsa on my Ninja 250, I took the DB killer off of it as I like It louder. I am in Isaan and the cops out here don't give me any problems. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

How long in approx time and KM's have you had it? any signs of wear and tear (gas leak, splits, loose rivits etc.) ?

I have had it about a year. No problems to speak of. i would be a little concerned installing it in Pattaya for two reasons, the first being the police issue as already stated the second being that the carbon fiber could easily be damaged in a tight parking lot.

• Like 1

Carbon is not a great choice for hot countries, they can get burn marks.

Aluminum and titanium pipes are the best for me and aluminum is cheaper and titanium is the same price with carbon pipes mostly

I had a black shitty dan moto pipe made of steel and it turned to red within a month! But it was the best sounding pipe for me. Remember paying 6 k thb including postage and tax and there were no Leo Vince Corsa here that time.

I think Leo Vince Cora aluminum for 5000 thb is the best option here. Good price, performance, sound and 5000 thb is reasonable for a 250 cc bike. If you want high end, go for akrapovic, Yoshimura or Leo Vince lv - real ones of course.

'Tie' https://www.facebook.com/TieLeovince is reliable, sells them the cheapest, sends them fast and knows a bit of English to answer your Facebook messages.

Edited by ll2
  • Like 1

On their site the cheapest for:

CBR250: 7,500 (out of stock) next cheapest 8,500.

Ninja 300/Z250: 6,500 (out of stock) next cheapest 8,500.

Prices went up I guess.

Still better than a 6500 thb fake two bros or yoshi.