Abhisit offers to help end crisis

webfact

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the guy who BOYCOTTS the elections? the guy who promises to ATTEND the EC meeting then FAILS?

he's got some nerve...

Abhisit doesn't attend the EC meeting because he has been advised by his own political party's security and state security agencies that they believe there is a credible threat against his life and you say, "he's got some nerve…."?

"Democrat Party deputy spokesperson Mallika Boonmeetrakool said yesterday that intelligence sources from the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), the Democrat Party and state security agencies all warned that Abhisit would not be safe if he attended the meeting, she said."

On the other side of the equation PTP party leader doesn't show up at the same meeting because of what? And I suppose he has balls of steel?

"Pheu Thai Party leader Charupong Ruangsuwan also did not show up at the meeting"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/720997-sources-confirm-abhisits-life-under-threat-democrats/

Oh, the PDRC warned him he would not be safe, so he stayed away? Wow, that is a credible threat. Because if he went ahead with elections, did what his party should do in a democracy and contest the election, he would be in serious danger from his own side.

That Abhisit is putting himself forward as the person to lead the effort to find a way out is quite funny. Why is it news? He will be unacceptable, like Yingluck putting herself forward to work with the PDRC.

So if we change the story 180 degrees and the OP newspaper article said

PTP deputy spokesperson blah blah said yesterday that intelligence sources from the (UDD), the PTP and state security agencies all warned that Yingluck or Pheu Thai Party leader Charupong Ruangsuwan would not be safe if either one of them attended the meeting.

They don't front and I came back with they got some nerve, grubby little opportunist, they are so unintelligent, etc etc

Oh, the UDD warned them they would not be safe, so they stayed away? Wow, that is a credible threat

Sounds a rather childish way to argue my position you would say.

So you call me a grubby opportunist and a troll and I'm the one who thrives on confrontation?

When you have something worthwhile to say that is not just plain ridiculous or consisting of personal attacks, sure I'll debate with you. Until then you can swivel.

Everything I have asked you to answer re the gross mismanagement etc., of government, leading to this crisis has been completely negative.

What else do you expect from posters replies to you ??? I will repeat again, there is a handful of you posters that repeat the same jargon, replies always seem to be SUTHEP-DEMS-ELECTIONS, never any criticism of polices or PTP WHY ???

No matter what transpired after October, you have nothing to say about the unclean Governing, amnesty, rice, water management, notebooks, transfer of police ?? This is why I answered like I did and backed up dozens of posters, who you deem to be wrong---strange 90% can see it and you few cannot-after all we as the OTHER posters have nothing to gain only to point out the failures.

All the other twists Suthep Dems etc can be discussed individually, without you bringing them into every topic.

If someone is offering to help to end the confrontation, that is not a bad thing.

And yet it's perfectly OK for you to endlessly go on and on like a dripping tap "about the unclean Governing, amnesty, rice, water management, notebooks, transfer of police ?? This is why I answered like I did and backed up dozens of posters, who you deem to be wrong---strange 90% can see it and you few cannot-after all we as the OTHER posters have nothing to gain only to point out the failures."

You seem to have missed the point about debate. One "side" puts forward their argument, the other counters that argument. Well that should be what happens - here is your version:

ginjag and his mates - argument put forward, generally something negative about the government, the Shinawatras or the UDD

fab4 - counter argument, usually with sources with provided links

ginjag and his mates, You're wrong, you're lying, it's propaganda etc. Repeat, incessantly.

You see, and I'm sure you have guessed this, I support this government and it's stand against the old order.

Whilst I have made my comments known on the disastrous amnesty bill for example, I'm not going to argue with you and others against the government when all the evidence provided is nebulous comments such as "Everybody knows the Shinawatras have raped the country", "Everybody knows that the government is full of crooks emptying the treasury" "Everybody knows that Thaksin is running the entire country by skype" when the truth is, No, nobody does know that, they're just soundbites, They're specious arguments.

Then you question why suthep and the dems figure a lot in these debates? Hello? If you want a debating society where everybody claps each other on the back and agrees with one another, you really haven't got a clue.

If you can't come up with a credible counter argument against me and resort to saying I'm wrong every time, do us both a favour and put me on your ignore list. Then I won't have to waste any more time countering your "arguments"

Edited by fab4

So you call me a grubby opportunist and a troll and I'm the one who thrives on confrontation?

When you have something worthwhile to say that is not just plain ridiculous or consisting of personal attacks, sure I'll debate with you. Until then you can swivel.

Everything I have asked you to answer re the gross mismanagement etc., of government, leading to this crisis has been completely negative.

What else do you expect from posters replies to you ??? I will repeat again, there is a handful of you posters that repeat the same jargon, replies always seem to be SUTHEP-DEMS-ELECTIONS, never any criticism of polices or PTP WHY ???

No matter what transpired after October, you have nothing to say about the unclean Governing, amnesty, rice, water management, notebooks, transfer of police ?? This is why I answered like I did and backed up dozens of posters, who you deem to be wrong---strange 90% can see it and you few cannot-after all we as the OTHER posters have nothing to gain only to point out the failures.

All the other twists Suthep Dems etc can be discussed individually, without you bringing them into every topic.

If someone is offering to help to end the confrontation, that is not a bad thing.

And yet it's perfectly OK for you to endlessly go on and on like a dripping tap "about the unclean Governing, amnesty, rice, water management, notebooks, transfer of police ?? This is why I answered like I did and backed up dozens of posters, who you deem to be wrong---strange 90% can see it and you few cannot-after all we as the OTHER posters have nothing to gain only to point out the failures."

You seem to have missed the point about debate. One "side" puts forward their argument, the other counters that argument. Well that should be what happens - here is your version:

ginjag and his mates - argument put forward, generally something negative about the government, the Shinawatras or the UDD

ginjag and his mates, You're wrong, you're lying, it's propaganda etc. Repeat, incessantly.

You see, and I'm sure you have guessed this, I support this government and it's stand against the old order.

Whilst I have made my comments known on the disastrous amnesty bill for example, I'm not going to argue with you and others against the government when all the evidence provided is nebulous comments such as "Everybody knows the Shinawatras have raped the country", "Everybody knows that the government is full of crooks emptying the treasury" "Everybody knows that Thaksin is running the entire country by skype" when the truth is, No, nobody does know that, they're just soundbites, They're specious arguments.

Then you question why suthep and the dems figure a lot in these debates? Hello? If you want a debating society where everybody claps each other on the back and agrees with one another, you really haven't got a clue.

If you can't come up with a credible counter argument against me and resort to saying I'm wrong every time, do us both a favour and put me on your ignore list. Then I won't have to waste any more time countering your "arguments"

But who is taking Ginjag seriously anyway? I can give you a brief summary of his contributions:

Red terrorists, YL go Dubai, child murderer, government raping country. And for all of you not supporting the short tanned football referee:

You very BAD!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Slightly off topic but I wonder who is worse. Thai Politicians or TV forum members. I think the point is that while people take sides, is there not an interest in coming to a consensus about the way forward. We can only debate the political crisis here in Thailand unless you are a Thai National you have no influence on the situation. So if you're only interested in supporting your side against the other side, then all you do is go around in circles, which is pretty evident of late.

Would it not be interesting to see if TV forum members actually admitted that their party as well as the opposition party are as bad as each other! And then put forward ideas of what needs to be done to improve the political impasse!

Or do some TV members enjoy banging their heads against a brick wall, because IMO that is pretty much what we have now, repeat after repeat of the same old lines. My Guess is The Thais are having more fun with their political problems that TV member are have in commenting on them!

• Like 2

Slightly off topic but I wonder who is worse. Thai Politicians or TV forum members. I think the point is that while people take sides, is there not an interest in coming to a consensus about the way forward. We can only debate the political crisis here in Thailand unless you are a Thai National you have no influence on the situation. So if you're only interested in supporting your side against the other side, then all you do is go around in circles, which is pretty evident of late.

Would it not be interesting to see if TV forum members actually admitted that their party as well as the opposition party are as bad as each other! And then put forward ideas of what needs to be done to improve the political impasse!

Or do some TV members enjoy banging their heads against a brick wall, because IMO that is pretty much what we have now, repeat after repeat of the same old lines. My Guess is The Thais are having more fun with their political problems that TV member are have in commenting on them!

So true Goldie! After all, it is not our business, we are aliens and we are rightless. But what shall all these lads do all day long, if they cannot play politician in Thailand?

So true Goldie! After all, it is not our business, we are aliens and we are rightless. But what shall all these lads do all day long, if they cannot play politician in Thailand?

Well there is mass debate, or masturbate, I would prefer the former but suggest all we have at the moment is a few jack off's.

Edited by ggold

Just watched Abhisit's youtube video on the way out of the crisis. He doesn't propose anything. Absolutely nothing concrete whatsoever. A lot of pleasantries & pie in the sky well wishing, but nothing of substance. Well this really sums the man up doesn't it. Good at speaking, but nothing else. Cliches exist for a reason, Mark.

What proposals has Yingluck made on reform so far?

• Like 1

But who is taking Ginjag seriously anyway? I can give you a brief summary of his contributions:

Red terrorists, YL go Dubai, child murderer, government raping country. And for all of you not supporting the short tanned football referee:

You very BAD!!!!!!

When have I said "child murderer" this is a challenge for you --LIAR. As for the football bit, grow up.

• Like 2

Ginjag! You cannot be taken seriously with that kind of none argumentation. It is just foul language, nothing else. But you, as a thai, are a good example why politics in this country is hopeless! In this matter and with this kind of argumentation it is 3. World.

All this codswallop, We know you support this government but cannot understand why, never mind the other ball players. you obviously do not know right from wrong. I speak about wrong doings and you counter it with any flaming excuse their is to use. Good idea you do not converse any more no problem for me -just go on flaming everyone but the one you should be flaming-PTP. I am sick of your denials ridiculous.