Suthep promises 'one last fight' against govt

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind the never ending last battles. I want to see pictures (of the actual rally), they claimed just drew tens of thousands of reds. For some reason, those stories never seem to be verified by pictures wai2.gif

Here you go.

The rally at Chaiyaphum, 26th April 2014

10297836_721604891236170_220214315712433

The rest you can find at the official UDD site, bit of an obvious place to look I would have thought http://thairedshirts.org

100% photo shopped and not very well.

Covered in detail on channel 3 morning news show this morning. I suppose that was all photo shopped too.

Whatever the criticisms , the praise or from whatever quarter the comments, if Suthep has done one thing , he has brought to everyone's attention including International watchers , how bad the PTP administration really is , starting off with the Amnesty Bill protests , divulging to the international community, the corruption , the shady deal making ,the dishonesty, the systematic failure of departments heads to manage their departments , Asia's under achievers, the corrupt police department, including DSI, the intimidation of the law , all this comes with the territory , so , say whatever you like about Khun Suthep at least the world now looks at Thailand some with a different point of view.coffee1.gif

Your observations could equally describe either the USA or UK so no big deal.

Trying to deny the uneducated the right to vote as the solution to them is a bit different though and would be noticed abroad (for a moment or so)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This could be the last time

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

A fellow Stones man, I take it, good to see. Here's another Stones favorite about Time with a kicker to it:

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Time, time, time, is on my side

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

Performed by Yingluck Shinawatra

Yes, YS has been around a lot longer than anyone had ever thought possible. Going on three years as prime minister, Yingluck long ago passed the threshold of being a political novice. Aung San Suu Kyi she's not, however, the PDRC and their sycophants seriously underestimated all of those whom they targeted for a quick tarring and feathering to run out of the country on a rail.

The ammart are very likely to go ahead with their judicial coup, but only because the ammart haven't any other course of action remaining to them. The ammart are down to their last chip. The ammart failed to realize the strength and resiliency of Thailand's long abused and debased democracy. The ammart in fact want only to debase it more. (Two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.)

What was supposed to have been an abrupt seizure of power surrounding the Feb 2nd election and the 30-day period after it failed.

The design to overthrow instead produced a caricature who has gone on to pronounce himself the sovereign of the people, the people's medium. There's nothing 'medium' about Suthep and there's nothing of the people about Suthep.

Suthep needs a T-shirt that says "Property of The Ammart."

Suthep is a giant belly flop.

Brian jones would possibly be disappointed in your faction colour code , however Route 66 could also be the swan song for the PTP

I think that

"Leaving on a jet plane,

Don't know if I'll be back again"

would be more appropriate

Perhaps.

I kinda like this one more than most:

There's somethin' happenin' here

What it is ain't exactly clear

There's a man with a gun over there

A tellin' me, I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound?

Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

A thousand people in the street

Singing songs and they carrying signs

Mostly say, hooray for our side

Time we stop, hey, what's that sound?

Everybody look what's going down

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• Like 2

giggle.gif WOW One last Stand Now let me see How many one last stands have come and gone. This is dying on the vine A yawner I am drooling.

Wow I just woke up and see I am 96 years old Where did all the uneventful like go . Suthep don't you get it Its old already.

Turn the page negotiate with them Or your whole thing will die on the vine like a very ripe piece of fruit

1. With Suthep the Secretary General of PCAD, who is its Chairman?

2. Who is the head honcho of the People's Democratic Reform Council (PDRC)?

3. What is the difference between the PCAD and the PDRC?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

prepare for the "last fight" prepare for the "last fight"prepare for the "last fight"prepare for the "last fight" prepare for the "last fight" prepare for the "last fight" prepare for prepare for the "last fight"e "last fight" last fight last fightlast fightlast last fightight ... fight fight.................................. last.... fight.... last... fig...........................................................................................................................................................................Battery dead.

I suspect if one throws the light on in there you'd find Abhisit scampering through the back door.

I think this is it, Suterp finale. All signs do point to some sort of ending in May.

1. The EC relenting and suggest an election date on 20th July

2. The military chiefs agreed that an election is necessary

3. Ahbisit realizing that there really has no legality in Suterp push for neutral PM & his reform plan

4. Prem sideling call for royal intervention

5. Behind scene talk between Korn and Taksin's people

6. Softening of stance by Taksin agreeing reform

Last chapter will be written when CAPO use special force to arrest Suterp.

And now Abisit agrees that an election is needed before reform..................Thinking straight at last , congratulations.

• Like 1

Never mind the never ending last battles. I want to see pictures (of the actual rally), they claimed just drew tens of thousands of reds. For some reason, those stories never seem to be verified by pictures wai2.gif

Here you go.

The rest you can find at the official UDD site, bit of an obvious place to look I would have thought http://thairedshirts.org

To quote the sheeple fools 'it's just 3 old grannies, 1000 'guards' and some nutters on stage'cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Here we go again. How did the last Batlle go last week.

At Least this time he "PROMISED" this is the last one.

Those Thai lads (Yellow, Red, Black, Blue......) dont even know what the word PROMISE means.... For them its the same as LYING, CHEATING etc.... coffee1.gif

• Like 2

And the beat goes on, the beat goes on

La de da de de, la de da de da whistling.gif

Bono

At least we've got a new catch phrase so chant together ' One Last Fight ', ' One Last Fight ' it should be good enough until next week when the next final / last will be revealed.

+1...It will never end...

• Like 1

Anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban has urged his supporters to prepare for the "last fight" to overthrow the government.

ahh the death throes of a fascist madman as he returns to the real world.

in 20 years time, our children and their children will look back in history, shaking their heads at the fact that once was a small segment of thai society actually supporting this nutter

• Like 1

You must admit the photo looks like a monkey's tea party.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Racist

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Whatever the criticisms , the praise or from whatever quarter the comments, if Suthep has done one thing , he has brought to everyone's attention including International watchers , how bad the PTP administration really is , starting off with the Amnesty Bill protests , divulging to the international community, the corruption , the shady deal making ,the dishonesty, the systematic failure of departments heads to manage their departments , Asia's under achievers, the corrupt police department, including DSI, the intimidation of the law , all this comes with the territory , so , say whatever you like about Khun Suthep at least the world now looks at Thailand some with a different point of view.coffee1.gif

at least the world now looks at Thailand some with a different point of view.coffee1.gif

yes, I'm often asked why Suthep's mob are allowed to cause chaos and violence to bring down the democratically elected government instead of appealing to the masses by offering an alternative government with policies, candidates and a clear picture of how they intend to run the country.

All I can say is....."good question"

• Like 1

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

A fellow Stones man, I take it, good to see. Here's another Stones favorite about Time with a kicker to it:

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

Performed by Yingluck Shinawatra

Yes, YS has been around a lot longer than anyone had ever thought possible. Going on three years as prime minister, Yingluck long ago passed the threshold of being a political novice. Aung San Suu Kyi she's not, however, the PDRC and their sycophants seriously underestimated all of those whom they targeted for a quick tarring and feathering to run out of the country on a rail.

The ammart are very likely to go ahead with their judicial coup, but only because the ammart haven't any other course of action remaining to them. The ammart are down to their last chip. The ammart failed to realize the strength and resiliency of Thailand's long abused and debased democracy. The ammart in fact want only to debase it more. (Two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.)

What was supposed to have been an abrupt seizure of power surrounding the Feb 2nd election and the 30-day period after it failed.

The design to overthrow instead produced a caricature who has gone on to pronounce himself the sovereign of the people, the people's medium. There's nothing 'medium' about Suthep and there's nothing of the people about Suthep.

Suthep needs a T-shirt that says "Property of The Ammart."

Suthep is a giant belly flop.

Are you people "stoned" from the heat or what?

no, not at all. only we can see the reality. this clown will be landing soon in a cage in a circus or in a closed clinic cheesy.gif

Ok, I can't resist:

"Like A Rolling Stone" (Bob Dylan, of course)

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you ?
People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone ?

Here you go.

Uh oh, BUSTED! Ya got me! Man, it was tedious, using the "clone stamp" hundreds of times, putting in all of those faces,signs, hands and arms!

They need to join together to form C.R.A.P, I think they could do it, they have the right qualities!

Anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban has urged his supporters to prepare for the "last fight" to overthrow the government.

ahh the death throes of a fascist madman as he returns to the real world.

in 20 years time, our children and their children will look back in history, shaking their heads at the fact that once was a small segment of thai society actually supporting this nutter

nah in 20 years times his body will be propped up on stage with a sign saying, "This is almost definitely the last thrust/battle/push/insurgent after this I Promise just one more gasp or when my bones turn to dust we will choke them. I promise victory in the century. Trust me people as I have been sent from above and I alone am the Mesiah.

• Like 1