Reds Vow March to Bangkok If Court Removes Yingluck

Lite Beer

Reds Vow March to Bangkok If Court Removes Yingluck

By Khaosod. Eng.

13993759261399376186l.jpg

NAKHON RATCHASIMA — Over 100,000 Redshirts are ready to descend on Bangkok if Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is removed from her position in a key court ruling tomorrow, a Redshirt leader has claimed.

The Constitutional Court will rule on Wednesday whether Ms. Yingluck violated the 2007 Constitution by unlawfully replacing a former head of the National Security Council with her ally in 2011.

If found guilty, Ms. Yingluck will be removed from her caretaker position, and there is a possibility that her Cabinet members will be ousted as well.

Redshirt activists will not accept a guilty verdict, declared Anurat Thinnarat, the chairperson of northeastern Thailand’s chapter of the pro-government United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD).

Mr. Anurat said that if Ms. Yingluck is removed, more than 100,000 UDD supporters from northeastern Thailand will immediately march to Bangkok for a massive rally with other Redshirts mobilised by UDD’s central chapter.

"We have completed all preparations [for the march]," Mr. Anurat claimed.

The UDD activist also warned the court not to attempt to replace Ms. Yingluck with an unelected Prime Minister.

"Such person will not be accepted by the UDD [supporters] across the country," Mr. Anurat said.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1399375926&section=11&typecate=06

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-05-06

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And if they do it will show if the army is worthy of anything.Men or mice and preventing anarchy, violence and RIP Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

A 100,000 LOL, there will more porta potties than marchers

Their last rally was quoted as 80,000 in the BP. That was without any real reason. If the government they elected is turfed out by the notoriously biased Constitutional Court they will really have something to rally about. Over 100,000 is certainly not an unrealistic figure.

Just imagine how many would be storming into Bangkok if Abhisit's or Suthep's plans (basically same thing) got enacted.

• Like 2

They might as well get a bus tonight as it's a forgone conclusion that she will be found guilty tomorrow.

Not on the evidence against her. Its hardly crime of the century. Slap on the wrist and carry on my gal.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you could well be right there....but i hope not..wai.gif

Edited by winstonc
  • Like 1

" Redshirt activists will not accept a guilty verdict, declared Anurat Thinnarat, the chairperson of northeastern Thailand’s chapter of the pro-government United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD). "

From the Earth to the UDD - nobody cares.

Make sure they clean up after themselves when they leave because the last place was all dirty and messy.

What they doing is against the country, the court has ruled and everyone must accept the result.

Without this system, we have an obligation to obey the law.

The UDD activist also warned the court not to attempt to replace Ms. Yingluck with an unelected Prime Minister.

Unfortunately your opinion means nothing. The constitution which is the highest law in the land states otherwise and the powers that oversee this law have the final say.

​If your decide not to accept the rule of law you must prefer anarchy. So what is it democracy or anarchy?

I broke the law once when I drank and drove in AUstralia. By god I tried to get off the charge. Never worked. I was so upset with the courts. I even said they were biased against me. Suffice to say I finally accepted I did wrong and decided never to drink and drive again.

If the law states that drink drivers go to jail I cannot "warn the court not to attempt to send me to jail" WHat should I say..This is a judicial coup drunk driving charge.

Silly isn't it...

Respect the law and lets move forward.

​I would love a Shin govt in power IF the respected the law/ I would love yingluck to rule if she had lawyers that told her when she was breaking the law.

Nope. Doesn't happen. So I can only support a "team" that ensure 15 principles are supported. AND rest assured I can name the 15 principles….Can you?

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

" Redshirt activists will not accept a guilty verdict, declared Anurat Thinnarat, the chairperson of northeastern Thailand’s chapter of the pro-government United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD). "

From the Earth to the UDD - nobody cares.

Well there are several rumors about military training.

If lets say 3000 hardcore, beefed up with 3000 Cambodian come to Bangkok without weapons so army won't stop them.

AK-47 and similar toys are in Bangkok already and you give them lao kao and Ya Ba than you have a very serious problem.

Did you see the videos from Blue Sky when the they burned things 2010 in complete unhuman rage?

The only reason why this can't happen is because no one can close their mouth and the army would know it before, but smaller events are possible.....just a question of money.

I am guessing that the verdict will be read late in the day. This will give the 'authorities' time organize for ant planned disturbance. Very unlikely to see a repeat of 2010. Both sides have learned from that. Let's hope some kind of compromise can be reached. The country simply cannot afford to let this impasse go on for much longer. There are those on this forum who I suspect would like to see another confrontation. I for one, do not. It is time for negotiation, not confrontation.

• Like 1

I am guessing that the verdict will be read late in the day. This will give the 'authorities' time organize for ant planned disturbance. Very unlikely to see a repeat of 2010. Both sides have learned from that. Let's hope some kind of compromise can be reached. The country simply cannot afford to let this impasse go on for much longer. There are those on this forum who I suspect would like to see another confrontation. I for one, do not. It is time for negotiation, not confrontation.

Negotiation would be nice, but we seem to have passed the point of no return. The winners will get everything and the losers will lose everything. At least, that's what each side seems to be aiming for.

When they claimed 1 Million it is like 50000.

If they claim 100.000 it can't be much.

hmm...the only way they can know a number is because that is the number on the pay roll.

Once Yingluck/PT are out of the way, perhaps the NACC can get back to dealing with all the other corruption cases.

PT and the cabinet must have itchy feet now the cookie jar has been well and truly slammed shut for the last few months. A year of this any Thailand may well improve in the corruption index!

What other criminals can negotiate?

I hope that Yinluck is not removed. I doubt if the people of Thailand will stand by and watch another elected government fall to the Bangkok elite.

and southerns, and eastern rice farmer

When they claimed 1 Million it is like 50000.

If they claim 100.000 it can't be much.

hmm...the only way they can know a number is because that is the number on the pay roll.

Once Yingluck/PT are out of the way, perhaps the NACC can get back to dealing with all the other corruption cases.

PT and the cabinet must have itchy feet now the cookie jar has been well and truly slammed shut for the last few months. A year of this any Thailand may well improve in the corruption index!

no they can't because it goes over many people till the money reaches the protesters...And the nature of the thing is that Thaksin has to deal with corrupt people.

So they cheat him....some small underling should get money for 1000 people. But really he get only the money for 300. And he delivers only 150. And of course his boss won't complain because he didn't pay the full amount and anyway he got only the money for 600.....