Thai army summons ex-PM Yingluck, others in Thaksin clan

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

democracy does not work here..

.there are elections and one party does not like the outcome and attempts to have the results overturned.

they succeed and now the army is in power..

perhaps the army should stay in power, so the elite city dwellers can continue to oppress the poor

who will have no voice because the popular vote, the majority vote is not accepted by the losers... .

who will always have some excuse to invalidate the results they dont like ...

like the voters were bribed...or someone was promised this or that...

so the perfect becomes the enemy of the good.

until the poor decide to riot and anarchy ensues and the chaos rules.

and the cycle repeats itself as those who fail to learn from history ...

democracy will never work here

Nice first post - fair and balanced.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prayuth will lock all the opposing sides in one big room and let them sort it out between themselves . . . last person standing gets to form the new Govt . . . and betting will also be allowed in this one-off televised event! lol

On a more serious note, I'm expecting an announcement stating that the international arrest warrant for Thaksin has been resurrected.

no one would comply because everyone knows that this arrest is politically motivated and lacks merit.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have heard that Tarit has already signed the arrest warrants for the PTP cabinet and the Shinawatra family

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"I have heard...."

I think the mods made it pretty clear that rumor has no place on this forum. Can you please substantiate your assertion?

My suggestion is that your post be deleted unto you can come up with something better than "I have heard..."

They are all in Thailand still .

Prayuth will lock all the opposing sides in one big room and let them sort it out between themselves . . . last person standing gets to form the new Govt . . . and betting will also be allowed in this one-off televised event! lol

On a more serious note, I'm expecting an announcement stating that the international arrest warrant for Thaksin has been resurrected.

no one would comply because everyone knows that this arrest is politically motivated and lacks merit.

Who won't comply? Interpol? Wait and see lol

I have heard that Tarit has already signed the arrest warrants for the PTP cabinet and the Shinawatra family

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"I have heard...."

I think the mods made it pretty clear that rumor has no place on this forum. Can you please substantiate your assertion?

My suggestion is that your post be deleted unto you can come up with something better than "I have heard..."

They are all in Thailand still .

Does Tarit still have power to sign arrest warrants? I don't think so.

Well I tried to explain all this to those that would listen

If everything had been kept clean there'd have be no need for the heavily soiled option

We have had the - wash cycle x2 - the rinse cycle x5- the spin cycle on high rpm has just finished

Now everything needs to be hung out to dry - then inspected to see if any stubborn stains remain - if so they need to be discarded for good

It's a pity about that very soiled pair of underwear that slipped away

Sounds like that Life(LG) Good brand machine to me

1.25% of the TMB shares hardly constitutes a controlling share.

I concede your point. But, gems and logging? Everyone knows that the Thai army is a business organization.

Haven't you ever heard of Oliver North? The US Military is the biggest Military Corporation on the planet.

They didn't when a ( I was going to say democratically elected government ) abhisit was in power. What makes you think Interpol are going to take any more notice now that Thailand is in the throes of a coup?

• Like 1

Just think - if they stupid Shiniwatra clan had actually proposed a moderate rice policy, and NOT tried to get an amnesty for Thaksin - PTP would still be in power and none of this would have happened. I bet there are a lot of folks saying. WT F did we do? We had it all!

Morons.

They are not really a clan. There is only one man at the centre of the web and that is Thaksin. The family members are just pawns to be moved around. As for having it all and screwing up, Thaksin has been behaving like this for nearly 10 years so the pattern is familiar.

If Taksin had just stuck with Telecoms he'd probably be richer than Carlos Slim by now.

• Like 1

Thailand:

1. Army stages a coup.

2. Army appoint a Democrat (=Yellow) PM and a Democrat Government.
3. Thai citizens are not happy with the PM/Government and ask for elections.
4. Elections are hold and the winner are the Red's.
5. Democrats are not happy and stage a protest.
6. Go back to step 1

You realize this is not what happened right? Missed a few steps and got a few wrong

• Like 2

They didn't when a ( I was going to say democratically elected government ) abhisit was in power. What makes you think Interpol are going to take any more notice now that Thailand is in the throes of a coup?

Why do you still keep on about the warrant from Abhisit as it was clearly explained to you before that it was never issued for a variety of reasons.

• Like 1

1.25% of the TMB shares hardly constitutes a controlling share.

I concede your point. But, gems and logging? Everyone knows that the Thai army is a business organization.

Haven't you ever heard of Oliver North? The US Military is the biggest Military Corporation on the planet.

Absolutely nothing like the same. You're showing your ignorance. It's you that needs to read up on Iran-Contra which is nothing like illicit gem and teak trading.

Thai army are real heroes of Thai people to stop corruption

RESPECT 2 Prayuth 4 his super job of cleaning filth from Thai culture

Yes real heroes!

They only fight wars against their own unarmed people to prevent democracy and retain the power for the rich!!

Thai army is a private army for the rich - but they are to stingy to pay for them so they use our tax money instead!

3rd world Banana republic army!

your opinion and on TVF you are allowed one

Shame if you live in North East Thailand your fellow friends do not allow free thais the same as we allow you

Absolutely nothing like the same. You're showing your ignorance. It's you that needs to read up on Iran-Contra which is nothing like illicit gem and teak trading.

So Karen, I'm assuming you are a woman? Where do you think your nice engagement ring or dining table came from. If people don't buy there cannot be a market.

Just tell the general you are in Chiangmai and it would be impossible to drive to BKK whilst there is a curfew b/w 10 and 5.

I don't think so. This men know the name of the game in this country. The country needs a solution. I wonder what would happen to the North if the country was devided?

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy

Thailand:

1. Army stages a coup.

6. Go back to step 1

Methinks you should change your handle to 'Confused' ;)

Thailand:

1. Army stages a coup.

6. Go back to step 1

You realize this is not what happened right? Missed a few steps and got a few wrong

But the message is solid. This is only going to start it all over again.

....and there is no corruption in the armed forces....laugh.pngfacepalm.gifthumbsup.gifwai2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

There is a big difference between corruption and commission. Commission is received in exchange for performing a contract to full specs at the contractors expense. Corruption is involved when said contract is performed at the expense of standards. PM Banharn understood this concept very well that is why you have high quality Expressways built all over Bangkok.

The Yingluck Government used Public Funds as incentives to procure votes. That is corruption.

• Like 1