Thai army summons ex-PM Yingluck, others in Thaksin clan

webfact

HOT TOPIC ALERT!

This one is going to ignite ThaiVisa today. Big question, will any of them respond....or are they even in the country right now?

Does Prayuth know what he 's doing, a bleak future for all of us.

Only if you're a Shin.

... or one of his puppets...!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Military Junta .... just where on earth do you think your living ? right or wrong you get summoned by any junta if .... if you have any sense innocent or guilty you dont wait, you get out while you can.

If you haven't done anything wrong .... why?

Wouldn't it be helpful for once if the US and that quite ineffective outfit, the UN actually understood a situation and supported it or at least remained neutral rather than condone it? We have been putting up with Suthep's and Jaturong's nonense for far too long and it has impacted our business and personal lives for the worse as the country suffers. So, Mr Kerry and Mr Moon, wake up and think and spare a thought for the real people who have been trying to make an honest living and have suffered for months because of this impasse. As you obviously can't help the situation, you really should keep quiet.

The Mekhong river hero hahaha Kerry and his pal Barry Soetero, my God, the scum Clinton etc we don't need their advise, NOBODY needs their advise

The military is announcing 100 names of people that must report to the military.

Am wondering if some of the recently found cache holders have begun to sing.

Sure they are all singing like Mariah Carey now. I can tell you for a fact there have been significantly more arms found than have been made public.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thailand:

1. Army stages a coup.

2. Army appoint a Democrat (=Yellow) PM and a Democrat Government.

3. Thai citizens are not happy with the PM/Government and ask for elections.

4. Elections are hold and the winner are the Red's.

5. Democrats are not happy and stage a protest.

6. Go back to step 1

You realize this is not what happened right? Missed a few steps and got a few wrong

But the message is solid. This is only going to start it all over again.

Not if the reforms are well structured and put in place. That's the main difference now, that both sides agree that rigourous reforms need to be crafted. Of course, PTP one side may be only paying lip-service to any reforms that hinder money politics and graft, but nonetheless, Citizen Joe Somchai is waking up and demanding the cycle be broken.

• Like 1

It would seem as if that saying " as you sow so ye shall reap"" is now coming to bear upon the Shinwatra clan and their ilk.

This whole current situation is down to Thaksin and his ilks relentless pursuit of absolute power and insatiable greed, nothing more nothing less.

Papa Thaksin with his Red Shirts would indeed have been a seamless metamorphic process from Papa Doc Duvalier and his Ton Ton Macoute enforcers had the Shinwatra clan continued their Thailand takeover plan.

You know, that might not be such a fantastic analogy.

UPDATE:

NPOMC orders YIngluck, Yaowapa, 21 others to report themselves

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The National Peace and Order Maintaining Council issued an order early Friday, summoning former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and 22 other persons to report themselves to the coup makers.

The order was issued at 1:30 am. It asked the persons on the list to turn up a the Army Auditorium in Theves at 10 am.

The full list is:

1. Yingluck Shinawatra

2. Somchai Wongsawat

3. Varathep Ratanakorn

4. Noppadon Pattama

5. Bhokin Bhalakula

6. Pichai Naripthaphan

7. Phumtham Wechayacha

8. Saroj Hongchuwet

9. Sompong Amornwiwat

10. Lt Gen Manas Paorik

11. Gen Chaisit Shinawatra

12. Pol Lt Gen Chat Kuldilok

13. Prommin Lertsuridej

14. Pansak Winyarat

15. Suranand Vejjajiva

16. Worapong Tantiwetyanon

17. Yongyuth Tiyapairat

18. Chalerm Yoobamrung

19. Pol Gen Panupong Singhara Na Ayudhaya

20. Kriengkamol Laohapairot

21. Yaowapa Wongsawat

22. Thongtong Chantharangsu

23. Pol Maj Gen Thawat Boonfueng

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-23

Military Junta .... just where on earth do you think your living ? right or wrong you get summoned by any junta if .... if you have any sense innocent or guilty you dont wait, you get out while you can.

If you haven't done anything wrong .... why?

youd trust a junta simply because according to you youve done nothing wrong would you ? Are you for real ?

sorry but id be gone before my name came up innocent or not....id be gone first ask questions later... you do know the record of military juntas and their sense of justice right ?

rabbit in the headlights ? naaa i think not

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

NPOMC orders YIngluck, Yaowapa, 21 others to report themselves

One wonders whether those aforementioned might not form a choir and make this their theme song.whistling.gif

Probably needs them all together so they can finally sort things out. Would be funny if they d sent out a task force and pick up the 'puppetmaster'.

I think they will charge her with something then arrest her in hopes it will force Thasken back to Thailand.

The military is announcing 100 names of people that must report to the military.

Am wondering if some of the recently found cache holders have begun to sing.

Sure they are all singing like Mariah Carey now. I can tell you for a fact there have been significantly more arms found than have been made public.

We all look forward to you providing those "facts". - I don't expect you'll supply any but what does that matter, your opinion is fact , right?

oops post @# 110

My guess is they will arrest her and her kronies to force Thaskin back to Thailand.

I think you'll find that Thaksin by his runaway actions is like our cat and has already been to the vets.whistling.gif

It would seem as if that saying " as you sow so ye shall reap"" is now coming to bear upon the Shinwatra clan and their ilk.

This whole current situation is down to Thaksin and his ilks relentless pursuit of absolute power and insatiable greed, nothing more nothing less.

Papa Thaksin with his Red Shirts would indeed have been a seamless metamorphic process from Papa Doc Duvalier and his Ton Ton Macoute enforcers had the Shinwatra clan continued their Thailand takeover plan.

Oh oh, he's found his "bumper book of despots" again. More mellifluous bile to follow, no doubt.

Can't wait to see what the Army does when Yingers doesn't turn up at 10.00 am. It's going to be class!

They may give Chalerm "a pass" as one suspects he hasn't sobered up from the night before by 10:00am...laugh.png

If the story is true..dear Yinger's is in Singapore, so we shall see....she may appear at 10:00am on Skype or Face time...whistling.gif

I have heard that Tarit has already signed the arrest warrants for the PTP cabinet and the Shinawatra family

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"I have heard...."

I think the mods made it pretty clear that rumor has no place on this forum. Can you please substantiate your assertion?

My suggestion is that your post be deleted unto you can come up with something better than "I have heard..."

That post soared way over your head right?

• Like 1

fab4 post # 118.

We all look forward to you providing those "facts". - I don't expect you'll supply any but what does that matter, your opinion is fact , right?

Mirror mirror on the wall.
It would indeed be an interesting post to see you explain why you pursue a campaign of relentless support of a corrupt convicted bail jumping felon and his dictatorial aims.
No doubt Saint Scargill speaks to you and advises you in your sleep.
  • Like 1