Yingluck still in military custody

Lite Beer

She will be freed very shortly. In a country where money buys anything, the generals holding her would be stupid to believe their actions will not be acted on.

Id be very worried if I was one of the people holding her against her will.

yes, the delay in her release is deciding how to divvy up the money

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good.

Fantastic news,

Me and my Thai friends have been celebrating for 2 days. Just as well the bars are closing at 10pm otherwise we could end up too p*ssed to remember how good Thailand is now

keep her as long as you want i would say 1 day for everyday the farmers went unpaid..give her time to reflect on how awful she has treated them....

I think you've got your facts wrong. It isn't Yingluck or the Redshirts that are responsible or the tardy payments to the farmers. It's Suthep and the Yellow Shirts. If they hadn't have gone on their seditious rampage to unseat the democratically-elected government the farmers would have all been paid within a couple weeks of their sales. If you want to blame someone for the farmers and the country's current miseries blame it on the Yellow Shirts.

Bullshit, a democratically elected government, which abuses their positions to cheat and accumulate wealth in whatever way possible, can be removed, as it does not rule according to the will of the people. This government was kleptocratic and corrupt. Therefore it had to be removed. As we know from the early history, the military always returned the power. So what? It has nothing to do with any shirt colours. It has something to do with an uprising of the democratic minds in Thailand. And I strongly believe, that Suthep has changed his mind over time, just as you will, when you have a little more insight in to the PDRC movement, their motifs and thoughts. The government can blame the recent development on themselves, but not on any of those folks wearing either yellow or red shirts, btw. mine is apricot today.

Save all your unsubstantiated justification for the coup and Suthep. Rights of the people has once again been trampled and disrespected. Who cares about the past. It is future that we should be worry about.

It was PTP that trampled on the rights of the Thai people. Now they have a great future free of the Shin clan

I would be inclined to keep her and the rest of her lackey's there and in heavier detention past the 7 days as permitted by the Martial Law Act. Reason being the lowlife scum lawyer Amsterdam mouthing off that they Thaksin and the Redshirts including the puppet will form a government in exile as per the Thailand live posts. These criminals are not going to learn so charge those in custody via military court as again permitted under the Martial Law Act with a fair charge of sedition.

Pathetic western hypocrites....

The army should take this opportunity to investigate the assets of all politicians, from every party. Bring in a team of forensic accountants, if there is no reasonable explanation of how you acquired a Bentley, a Rolls and a mansion, they should be seized, sold and you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The same applies to Suthep, Yingluck and Abhisit, no exceptions.

How about they look at themselves, the police, the judiciary etc etc

They wont though, they will selectively go after a few and leave everything else unchanged.

You mean like the CAPO went only after the anti government ?

I really hope they go after the assets of this corrupt government and show the world why they were removed then red followers like you should hang their heads in shame.

As for going after the police.. sure why not.. and judiciary why not if they are corrupt catch them. As for going after the army.. someone else will have to do that as that would mean a conflict of interest.

Then make sure there are real checks and balances and make sure whoever is in charge next does not have the chance to be corrupt. Be it PTP or Democrats nobody should steal from the government.

If there is not too much corruption money to be made Taksin or any other power hungry person wont invest too much to get in power.. no vote buying.. no attacks no violence. Most reds were paid for anyway, and if what the reds say that this goes for the yellows too then they will also not protest. Keeps the streets nice and clean of protests.

• Like 2

And Suthep and his bunch?

Thyre not in Government they haven't let the country and he rice farmers down and killed 28 men women and children!!

Red shirts = child killers!!

And Suthep is responsible for all blood shed .....

The only one who should be jailed is Suthep, but I assume you are with the non-educated who love him.....

The army should take this opportunity to investigate the assets of all politicians, from every party. Bring in a team of forensic accountants, if there is no reasonable explanation of how you acquired a Bentley, a Rolls and a mansion, they should be seized, sold and you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The same applies to Suthep, Yingluck and Abhisit, no exceptions.

The 'National Peace Keeping Council' tried something like that after the 1991 coup. The Supreme Court eventually ordered the return of the seized assets. One would have to set the process up very carefully for it to have a chance of working.

keep her as long as you want i would say 1 day for everyday the farmers went unpaid..give her time to reflect on how awful she has treated them....

I think you've got your facts wrong. It isn't Yingluck or the Redshirts that are responsible or the tardy payments to the farmers. It's Suthep and the Yellow Shirts. If they hadn't have gone on their seditious rampage to unseat the democratically-elected government the farmers would have all been paid within a couple weeks of their sales. If you want to blame someone for the farmers and the country's current miseries blame it on the Yellow Shirts.

Bullshit, a democratically elected government, which abuses their positions to cheat and accumulate wealth in whatever way possible, can be removed, as it does not rule according to the will of the people. This government was kleptocratic and corrupt. Therefore it had to be removed. As we know from the early history, the military always returned the power. So what? It has nothing to do with any shirt colours. It has something to do with an uprising of the democratic minds in Thailand. And I strongly believe, that Suthep has changed his mind over time, just as you will, when you have a little more insight in to the PDRC movement, their motifs and thoughts. The government can blame the recent development on themselves, but not on any of those folks wearing either yellow or red shirts, btw. mine is apricot today.

Save all your unsubstantiated justification for the coup and Suthep. Rights of the people has once again been trampled and disrespected. Who cares about the past. It is future that we should be worry about.

You are right, the rights and the will of the people has once again being trampled and disrespected upon, BY THE GOVERNMEN!T

And Suthep and his bunch?

Thyre not in Government they haven't let the country and he rice farmers down and killed 28 men women and children!!

Red shirts = child killers!!

And Suthep is responsible for all blood shed .....

The only one who should be jailed is Suthep, but I assume you are with the non-educated who love him.....

Suthep should be blamed because some UDD terrorist pulled the trigger to launch a grenade into innocent women and children ?. And did you cheer as well when you heard the news ?.

You sir are an embarrassment to all things decent and why people like me view you and all similar UDD supporters with such contempt. Shame on you.

• Like 1

The payments were late in November last year BEFORE the protests started. How is Suthep to blame for that?

... sent from my phone.

One nonsense post removed.

Please be reminded of our zero tolerance policy exerted during these interesting times.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She is reported to be back home now, released last night along with several others.

Great time for her to tell the Auditor General why an illegal passport was issued to her brother.

With a view to having that passport revoked.

He apparently has others that he has bought, like Nigerian, but it would make it difficult for him to claim to be heading a Thai Govt in exile while not a Thai citizen and traveling on a Nigerian passport.

It is likely the Thai passport he has is a diplomatic one as Yingluck in her travels arranged visa free entry for Thai diplomatic passport holders to most places she went.

If that is the case then without it he would need to get a visa for every country he went to.

Would also be interesting to see what would happen with the country he was in at the time the passport was withdrawn for you are supposed to leave a country on the same passport you used to enter.

We see here that those who have been caught with illegal passports are slung in jail.

• Like 1

She is reported to be back home now, released last night along with several others.

Great time for her to tell the Auditor General why an illegal passport was issued to her brother.

Yep, I've read in the rival English newspaper "that must not be named and neither any articles posted here", that Yingluck was released... So, I don't know was that just meant to be a slap on the wrist right after the motto: "Next time be nice nice, my lady?" whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by MaxLee

He apparently has others that he has bought, like Nigerian, but it would make it difficult for him to claim to be heading a Thai Govt in exile while not a Thai citizen and traveling on a Nigerian passport.

It is likely the Thai passport he has is a diplomatic one as Yingluck in her travels arranged visa free entry for Thai diplomatic passport holders to most places she went.

That's ok! He will do an email campaign that starts with "My dear good sir"...biggrin.png

Yep, I've read in the rival English newspaper "that must not be named and neither any articles posted here", that Yingluck was released... So, I don't know was that just meant to be a slap on the wrist right after the motto: "Next time be nice nice, my lady?" whistling.gifwhistling.gif

You can name the Bangkok Post and tell they have such and such story, but per their own policy you cannot quote or link to their articles.

There is absolutely no mention of Suthep anywhere in any of the published articles ???

Anybody know where he is at ?

It has been reported that he will be appropriately be handed to the relevant enforcement agencies, convicted and jail deservingly.

The only people worried about the future are Thaksin and his toadies.

The rest of us are looking forward to a better tomorrow.

facists and communists are made from the same cloth..... Throw out the communists and bring in the facists and the world is a better place.... but only for those that think the right way, act the correct way.....

And nobody really expects her to be released and flee the country..she has court appearances and a prison sentence to face.. The arch fugitive will be squealing like a pig and desperate to whip up some sort of distraction but the military have the measure of him and this time the ending will be definitive.

facists and communists are made from the same cloth..... Throw out the communists and bring in the facists and the world is a better place.... but only for those that think the right way, act the correct way.....

Lets keep this mantra in mind Taksin does not represent democracy.... All together now:

Lets keep this mantra in mind Taksin does not represent democracy.... All together now:

And so does Ahbisit, Suthep, Prayuth. Agree?