Weapons caches seized in Chon Buri, Songkhla

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Considering that almost all of these weapons and munitions "fell off the Army truck", it shouldn't be too hard for them to find them, again. wink.png I mean presumably someone remembers who they sold them to?

Maybe in some cases (this one sounds dubious as they were all new and still boxed apparently) but Thailand has a shocking amount of weapons floating around, many from the numerous wars that have taken place in neighboring countries over the past few decades. By comparison Cambodia has very little gun violence thanks to a very successful effort in the 90's to disarm the country. Now only the governing thugs have the guns. Anyway, I see it being pretty easy to get weapons from places like Burma or Laos with little trouble so no reason to suspect all these weapons came from the Thai military.

Especially that most of the weapon recovered are NOT used by Thai Army!

I can understand that the majority of people are happy with the current situation and that relative peace has come to the country.

They are happy that the Thaksin influence is being systematically removed.

Those of you that have Thai families that previously voted for PTP or whoever they were, I 'll bet they will not vote Democrat whenever the next election may be unless the reeducation centers do an exceptional job?

Anyway, relative peace in some parts of the country at the expense of those freedoms you lose under a military dictatorship.

Be happy in your work.

No need for that just dismantling the red propaganda and force used to have to vote red. Not to mention making sure bribing for votes can't be done. But most of all making sure people in the North can't be bullied by red shirt to vote red but have a real free vote.

So, with a free and fair vote how many of those that voted "red" will vote Democrat do you think?

Is it right the Dems never paid for votes- did they?

I can understand that the majority of people are happy with the current situation and that relative peace has come to the country.

Those of you that have Thai families that previously voted for PTP or whoever they were, I 'll bet they will not vote Democrat whenever the next election may be unless the reeducation centers do an exceptional job?

Anyway, relative peace in some parts of the country at the expense of those freedoms you lose under a military dictatorship.

Be happy in your work.

No need for that just dismantling the red propaganda and force used to have to vote red. Not to mention making sure bribing for votes can't be done. But most of all making sure people in the North can't be bullied by red shirt to vote red but have a real free vote.

So, with a free and fair vote how many of those that voted "red" will vote Democrat do you think?

Yawn......
  • Like 2

Be happy in your work.

Yawn......

Put a lot of thought in to that response did you?

Be happy in your work.

Do you expect me to mind read everyone, but just a small swing of people can change the total power balance.

Having said that, I would not mind a red government that is honest and does not try to remove the checks and balances no nepotism removing people putting their minions in places of power. Not trying to get dear leader back.

Just rule the country.

Any IDs found?

I find it amazing that suddenly weapons are being found all over the country. What in the hell have the army and police been doing all this time?

People who didn't dare to talk before, feeling safe enough now to give leads about the red terrorists' arms stashes, maybe? And for sure quite some of those red terrorists asap getting rid of their army weaponry arsenals before being caught, visibly with an odd preference for orchards, must have been the leader giving the order saying: 'Throw it all away in an orchard or so', no creative thinking inside a communistic logic, LOL...

And of course all this good news that is coming out is 100% true. Can this really be the same army that's has tried and failed to bring peace to the South. 2 weeks in to a 15 month stint long way to go and a lot of preparation over the years yet to show its self. Still plenty of press censorship and arrests so only good news coming out.

p.s the Amy just announced the tooth fairy does exist better belief it, must be true.

Why don't you go home and stay home and dream about your red shirt dictatorship coming back to rule!!? ~Would you like weapons and grenades in the middle of your country? Sad that theTV posters from the country most revered for its democracy seems to want Tto see the mos carnage and ar only happy when innocent people are being murdered!!

It is heartening to see the military are dismantling the red roadblocks to the re-unification of Thai society and disarming Thaksin's paid thugs. Now if they can remove the Thaksin's financial and cult like influence that impedes democracy in Thailand we would have free and fair elections that no one can dispute.

• Like 1