Age gap in a relationship, how comfortable are you?

Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine. But I never saw the point in relationships in which both (or more) parties have totally convergent interests or clashing personalities. It's doomed to failure.

I think it's absolutely compulsory that my girlfriend must get high, watch cheap sleaze films, and play Call of Duty: Ghosts with me from time to time.

Man, you are a class act.

BTW ... excuse my impoliteness ... I never welcomed you to the Forum ...  coffee1.gif

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

When I was a young man I dreamed about banging sexy older ladies. As I aged my dreams turned around and younger ladies were to my liking. My current gf is 30+ years younger and now I am living my dreams..... and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks other than me and my girl.
Stop judging or you will be judged !!!
  • Like 2

BTW ... excuse my impoliteness ... I never welcomed you to the Forum ...  coffee1.gif

I'm just under 25.

Thank you. And a good day to you too.

1405040306065.jpg

Why do some people post nonsense ???

>what is a discussion
>what is digression

Edited by Fellini

I'm just under 25.

Thank you. And a good day to you too.

1405040306065.jpg

.... and a snappy dresser ... you will do well with the lassies.

• Like 1

And you care so little of what anyone thinks that you just had to let them know how little you care what they think.

Did you read the question the OP asked or did you forget already?
Why do some people post nonsense ???

To watch guys like you blow a gasket.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

I have been on the phone recently to an old acquaintance arranging to meet her when I drop in to escape the winter months in my home country.

At 36 years old she is more than 20 years my junior. She is easy on the eye though not beautiful. Easy going and fun to be with a lot of the time. I cerainly will not feel odd or strange to be seen out withher on a regular basis. I feel she is not a youngster.

Most of the women I have met and been with in Thailand have been in their 30's. To me that is a very comfortable age woman to be with.

I went with a Thai woman in her mid 40's one time. She was no fun. Her attitude was too old for me, wanting to sleep too early, not wanting to be out having fun.

On the odd occasion I have taken women in their early 20's from go-go bars. Very young. Very HOT. Very beautiful. Very sexy to be with for a short time, but definitely no fun beyond the sex. More like a fantasy come true ;)

Beyond the age of 40 years would put the ladies below the 20 year gap but I want some fun fun fun and - to me - these ladies are not up to it.

Each to their own. If two people are serving each others needs then go for it. We only live once.

• Like 1

5-10 yrs max is ok anything more and what you gonna talk about (as if it's not hard enough anyway)
On the other hand if like to be 60 and havin a 20 yr old

Lemme see,
I can speak Thai, watch Thai Lakorn and listen to many variations in Thai popular music.
(Neko Jump, Girly Berry, 4Mod, KangKeng, Cowboy, Gratair, etc.)
I'm thinking I would have more to speak about with a 15-20yo Thai girl than you would (40+ year age gap).
Actually I chat with my 15 and 20 yo nieces all the time, homework is also a popular discussion topic.

Oh, not to mention the movies, I take them to the movies, last one we saw, Dawn of planet of the Apes (English language with Thai subtitles). We discuss the accuracy of the subtitles along with loads of other stuff about the movie. English language movies improve their English speaking, and improve my Thai reading.

Now if only I could find a woman (any age) to run 1/2 marathons with me 3x a week, and cycle with me on the other days, she would be a perfect partner. So far only guys want to do that stuff. Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

I think most men are comfortable about the girls being 30 years younger or more.... However, doubt the girl deep down feels that good about it.

I mean, would you e.g. feel good sleeping with a 55 year old fat, bald, sweaty, half-drunk woman, if you were a 20 year old guy? When I was 20 years old, that was not exactly part of my dreams and fantasies. But maybe times have changed :-)

Turn it around and think about it... Would you enjoy it?

Hate to break your fantasy world but not all 55 yr. old guys are fat, bald or sweaty. Seen just as many fat and sweaty younger guys.

I like young(er) women, but begin to see a lot of obese (fat) sweaty young Thai women in their 20’ies that I would never dream of bringing home, even they are 30-40 years younger than me… bah.gif  

By the way I don’t drink when I'm out, still got my hair, and my BMI is 18.5… wink.png
  • Like 1

I think most men are comfortable about the girls being 30 years younger or more.... However, doubt the girl deep down feels that good about it.

I mean, would you e.g. feel good sleeping with a 55 year old fat, bald, sweaty, half-drunk woman, if you were a 20 year old guy? When I was 20 years old, that was not exactly part of my dreams and fantasies. But maybe times have changed :-)

Hate to break your fantasy world but not all 55 yr. old guys are fat, bald or sweaty. Seen just as many fat and sweaty younger guys.

I like young(er) women, but begin to see a lot of obese (fat) sweaty young Thai women in their 20’ies that I would never dream of bringing home, even they are 30-40 years younger than me… bah.gif  

By the way I don’t drink when I'm out, still got my hair, and my BMI is 18.5… wink.png
What? You're not dying to bring home a pretty little obese girl with layers and layers of supple pancake tummy folds?

What are you, gay!? Edited by jackspade
  • Like 2

I have been on the phone recently to an old acquaintance arranging to meet her when I drop in to escape the winter months in my home country.

At 36 years old she is more than 20 years my junior. She is easy on the eye though not beautiful. Easy going and fun to be with a lot of the time. I cerainly will not feel odd or strange to be seen out withher on a regular basis. I feel she is not a youngster.

Most of the women I have met and been with in Thailand have been in their 30's. To me that is a very comfortable age woman to be with.

I went with a Thai woman in her mid 40's one time. She was no fun. Her attitude was too old for me, wanting to sleep too early, not wanting to be out having fun.

On the odd occasion I have taken women in their early 20's from go-go bars. Very young. Very HOT. Very beautiful. Very sexy to be with for a short time, but definitely no fun beyond the sex. More like a fantasy come true wink.png

Beyond the age of 40 years would put the ladies below the 20 year gap but I want some fun fun fun and - to me - these ladies are not up to it.

Each to their own. If two people are serving each others needs then go for it. We only live once.

I have similar experiences.  Over 40, too old.  20's, too young.  30's, just right....for a relationship.  I think a lot of guys in their 50/60's would prefer a woman in her 30's for a long term relationship.  I've dated quite a few Thai girls in their 20's and while they're physically appealing, I've always felt myself a bit too old.  Especially when meeting their friends (the ones that have BF's always seem to be of similar age).  But as you say, to each his own.

What? You're not dying to bring home a pretty little obese girl with layers and layers of supple pancake tummy folds?

What are you, gay!?

BMI of 18,5 so youre suffering from anorexia then?

What are you, gay!?

BMI of 18,5 so youre suffering from anorexia then?

–or just fit and in good shape... smile.png

I personally don't see anything undignified at all about a large age difference in a relationship. The only conditions I stipulate are that the man should not be physically infirm or impotent, and that the woman should have reached a certain level of physical and mental maturity.

But when a relationship borders on hebephilia, it can get weird. Nothing is more disgusting than a spoiled little Oreo cookie-eating brat just lying there, frigid like a dead starfish, when you diddle her. I've no idea what was going through James Mason's mind (or Errol Flynn's, for that matter...):

30kdcom.jpg

I would imagine James Mason was concentrating on acting the role of Humbert and Sue Lyon was 21 anyway.

OP: age gap in the Philippines will surprise you even more. Seems fully accepted here.

Live and let live, as long the couple are happy together.biggrin.png

Edit: back home 5-10 years age gap only, is what they accept. That's why we are here in Asia.

Edited by Asia2000
  • Like 1

The one common denominator I've found with Thai girls is they are fun to be with, good in bed and all round a nice person. However scratch the surface and you will find that their lives are chaotic, loans, gambling, lying, husband/noyfriend etc. Even worse when they are drunk. I'm quite happy to keep things on a very superficial level for a short time and then that's that. They never change even when you take them out of Thailand. Seen plenty where I have a home in the UK, pushing prams, separated/divorced, no skills to speak of so doing tricks just as they did at home. One may say they are all lo-so but I think there's a fair smattering of hotel receptionists, nurses etc whose skills cannot be utilised in the UK.

@ Asia 2000 as an ex sailor for 17 years and working with a lot of filipinos according to them it has nothing to do with respect of the elderly but about money concerning pinoys getting married to elderly foreigners thats why so many of them are getting offed there every year by some pinoy ladies families .I have nothing against age gaps but i dont like people spouting nonsense. Edited by Kudel

Funny you should say that. I'm actually something of a chubby chaser. I love heavyset Thai girls -- they're so cute! I don't think I would be interested in any broad under 140 pounds, tbh.

What? You're not dying to bring home a pretty little obese girl with layers and layers of supple pancake tummy folds? What are you, gay!?

Just what I was thinking, except seriously.

I would imagine James Mason was concentrating on acting the role of Humbert and Sue Lyon was 21 anyway.

She was 15.

Edited by Fellini
  • Like 2

[quote name="Fellini" post="8179306" timestamp="1406808933"][quote name="khunPer" post="8178047" timestamp="1406795129"]I like young(er) women, but begin to see a lot of obese (fat) sweaty young Thai women in their 20’ies that I would never dream of bringing home, even they are 30-40 years younger than me… bah.gif  

[/quote]

Funny you should say that. I'm actually something of a chubby chaser. I love heavyset Thai girls -- they're so cute! I don't think I would be interested in any broad under 140 pounds, tbh.

What? You're not dying to bring home a pretty little obese girl with layers and layers of supple pancake tummy folds? What are you, gay!?

Just what I was thinking, except seriously.

She was 15.[/quote]

Taken from this: http://stanley_kubrick.enacademic.com/137/Lyon,_Sue

You will see that......"When principal photography commenced,Sue Lyon was 14 years and four months old; when the film wrapped, she was 14 years and nine months old.".

Thanks for the correction.

Yes, thanks - my error.

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The one common denominator I've found with Thai girls is they are fun to be with, good in bed and all round a nice person. However scratch the surface and you will find that their lives are chaotic, loans, gambling, lying, husband/noyfriend etc. Even worse when they are drunk. I'm quite happy to keep things on a very superficial level for a short time and then that's that. They never change even when you take them out of Thailand. Seen plenty where I have a home in the UK, pushing prams, separated/divorced, no skills to speak of so doing tricks just as they did at home. One may say they are all lo-so but I think there's a fair smattering of hotel receptionists, nurses etc whose skills cannot be utilised in the UK.

Surely you mean the Thai girls you know or mix with.

I live here in Bkk, and too be honest I know of none round my wat who fit your description.

When they are drunk?

I have never seen a riap roy woman drunk, too be frank, most of the Thai women I know dont touch alcohol.

I will agree with most of your post, the type of women you refer to were imported by the usual 2 week millionaires.

As for never change, this may come as a shock, I know may Thai women living in the UK who dont ever want to return to these shores, I have had Thai women ask me why I choose to live here.

My mrs cant wait to leave these shores (she is more farang than Thai), once her mother pops her clogs we are offski.

• Like 1

I wondered if men feel threaten taking their younger women to their country. I wondered if the relationship would still be the same in the men country, I mean how successful the relationship will be?

In the men country, some women cannot find skills work so they ended up working at the restaurant or factory or being a housekeeping, although they are highly educated in Thailand, their education cannot translate.

I wondered if men feel threaten taking their younger women to their country. I wondered if the relationship would still be the same in the men country, I mean how successful the relationship will be?

In the men country, some women cannot find skills work so they ended up working at the restaurant or factory or being a housekeeping, although they are highly educated in Thailand, their education cannot translate.

From what I and others have observed, many of these women had no skills in Thailand, hence their choice of occupation.

Unemployable in Thailand means unemployable in the west.

What are these skills you speak of that cannot translate?

Plenty of decent educated Thai women holding down positions in the west.

Most of these women cannot find skill work in Thailand because they have nothing to offer, so why would you expect them to find work in farangland?

I believe this month's version of this topic has already surpassed last month's version of the same...  

My question is always the same... Besides personally angst caused by your societal upbringing, why do you care about the age difference between two people you see in public and don't even know? Is it some morbid fascination or what? 

My first wife from North America was 4 years older than me

My second wife from South America was 15 years younger than me

My current GF is 8 years younger than me and is about to get fired for all the usual reasons

None of these relationships lasted and it appears age had nothing to do with it, so there goes that theory... 

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.  Shore is a good thing those poor educated Thai women overseas are so pretty, seeing they cant get a job at the message parlor and bring in 45 quid an hour. Real pretty girls all over the world don't really have to get jobs.smile.png Some do of course, and more power to em, but they do it more as a hobby.

It is a fully clothed massage (no oil is used) and the technique consists of placing gentle but firm pressure on the body with the palms and thumbs, which relaxes and stretches the limbs and back.

Thai Traditional Massage in London

Prices

1 hour.......£45

1.5 hours.......£60

2 hours.......£80

Edited by thailiketoo