PM Prayuth orders suspension of conference A/V system installations

webfact

"The price of freedom (...and living in a corruption free zone...) is eternal vigilance" . To be hoped that the whistle blowers are able to stay vigilant and active.

It was only by accident that this fraud was discovered, the question is how many other corrupt project is financed by the tax payers.After the 2006 coup corruption spiralled out of control, will it be different this time?The biggest enemy of corruption is transparency and we have no transparency now.

He should be ordering the suspension of the incredibly divisive and thoroughly dislikable Pannada Disakul who is responsible for the blatantly corrupt deal.

In name Dept. PM Pannada may be responsible, but I would certainly also like to see the suspension of some of those higher level government bureaucrats involved. Like in many countries government officials seem to think that they have earned the right to perks while shuffling papers for a few years.

Like PM Prayuth, Deputy PM Pannada is a good man.

He already negotiate the microphones price down to 95K, far below the 199K market price, which saves the country MILLION.

Both PM Prayuth, Deputy PM Pannada should be awarded half of the country's savings. 50 50.

PM Prayuth 50, Deputy PM Pannada 50.

If there was ever such a blinkered view, and why Thailand is so deep in corruption, it's this posters responses

Like PM Prayuth, Deputy PM Pannada is a good man.

He already negotiate the microphones price down to 95K, far below the 199K market price, which saves the country MILLION.

Both PM Prayuth, Deputy PM Pannada should be awarded half of the country's savings. 50 50.

PM Prayuth 50, Deputy PM Pannada 50.

If there was ever such a blinkered view, and why Thailand is so deep in corruption, it's this posters responses

As I pointed out to you before, chotthee is a troll playing the stupid/fascist yellow shirt ThaiVisa poster schtick.

I guess moderators got bored of banning him and have just given up.

"The price of freedom (...and living in a corruption free zone...) is eternal vigilance" . To be hoped that the whistle blowers are able to stay vigilant and active.

It was only by accident that this fraud was discovered, the question is how many other corrupt project is financed by the tax payers.After the 2006 coup corruption spiralled out of control, will it be different this time?The biggest enemy of corruption is transparency and we have no transparency now.

No transparency now? When was there any. The closest I can think of was when Abhisit stated in a speech, that every government contract was inflated by 30% to cover the cost of corruption. Like him or not, he is the only politician I ever heard admit that this was business as usual.

• Like 1