Southern police chief: Enough evidence in British tourists' murder case to make arrest now

webfact

I wonder where the son is by now, he has had an 8 day head start....

Not just the girlyboy son...three others...

And the multitude of others that helped coverup the scene investigation...the DNA tests...the exit of all real suspects...the hiding of said suspects in various parts of Thailand...the intimidation and planned "suicide" of a a Scots Farang who knows the dark side there...to become an easy scapegoat out for the corrupt R(lol)TP that are so called "investigating" these gruesome murders that the world stage is watching closely...

Party to a capital crime of murder reaches far...but TIT. Land of corruption. $$$$ talk here.

Boycott the filthy corrupt island of Koh Tao. End their revenue. Stop the money. That will end their crap empire.

Sadly it will not bring back two innocent beautiful people in the prime of their lives, looking to Koh Tao as a tourist holiday resort before heading to fulfil their careers.

I have posted much of this on every single Tourist site I can find to deter people from even thinking of coming here.

Apologies to the real Thai people that work for a living here, but your corrupt Police and girlyboy Mafia have cemented your financial ruin...

BOYCOTT KHO TAO!!!!!!!

Do you think other islands are "run" differently..?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But..NOW...Daddy of girlyboy wannabe small time "mafia" has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar!,

And his sloppy coverup by sending silly little soft girlyboy wannabe mafia kids to coverup his own children's wrongdoing has ended up in:

1. Exposure

2. Exposure

And

3. Exposure

Silly HeadWoman...

Your time is over and your kiddies will rot...

Unless...$$$$$$$$$$$$ are paid to make this go away as usual...oops...can't do...Intl Media watching...

Som nam na....

I call this

wishful thinking

the real Keystone Cops in this World .Then you have the cheek to point the finger at the Thai Police .God please ,give me patience .

Yes they are so bad they actually arrested the first murderer to be charged using DNA profiling, Colin Pitchfork in Leicester, where DNA profiling was invented. What a bunch of losers compared to the genius Thais, who's last invention was?

I think that's a bit unfair jacky- you shouldn't have a go at the Thais just because Anto is a prick. smile.png

...aaand there goes Koh Tao... down the drain... thumbsup.gif

Why is that?

Because of a double homicide?

A tourist is far more likely to be murdered in the U.S. than Thailand.

It all depends on where you will go in both Thailand and in U.S. There is places in U.S. that is best not to go visit, and the same counts for Thailand and many other places in this world.

• Like 1

Well, even though these terrible crimes shook the world, I personally will travel back to Ko Tao because I fell in love with this Paradise island. Will I be afraid for my safety? Probably to interested in what ocean life I see. I am being honest. I have followed what has happened from the beggining,, but that island is still my paradise.

• Like 1

And the multitude of others that helped coverup the scene investigation...the DNA tests...the exit of all real suspects...the hiding of said suspects in various parts of Thailand...the intimidation and planned "suicide" of a a Scots Farang who knows the dark side there...to become an easy scapegoat out for the corrupt R(lol)TP that are so called "investigating" these gruesome murders that the world stage is watching closely...

Party to a capital crime of murder reaches far...but TIT. Land of corruption. $$$$ talk here.

Boycott the filthy corrupt island of Koh Tao. End their revenue. Stop the money. That will end their crap empire.

Sadly it will not bring back two innocent beautiful people in the prime of their lives, looking to Koh Tao as a tourist holiday resort before heading to fulfil their careers.

I have posted much of this on every single Tourist site I can find to deter people from even thinking of coming here.

Apologies to the real Thai people that work for a living here, but your corrupt Police and girlyboy Mafia have cemented your financial ruin...

BOYCOTT KHO TAO!!!!!!!

Refer my previous answer to your post...or did you miss it?

Others didn't..,

Well, even though these terrible crimes shook the world, I personally will travel back to Ko Tao because I fell in love with this Paradise island. Will I be afraid for my safety? Probably to interested in what ocean life I see. I am being honest. I have followed what has happened from the beggining,, but that island is still my paradise.

a true adventurer

• Like 1

They have enough evidence to make the arrest. Now...they just have to find them.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

make arrest? They let him go

(forgot the name, the man on the scene and on the CCTV)

I thought that was the man they actually got in custody (however was let go previously), but that it's the son that they are searching for now.

Edited by Iumentum

They have enough evidence to make the arrest. Now...they just have to find them.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

make arrest? They let him go

(forgot the name, the man on the scene and on the CCTV)

Which one? Gloved VillageHeadWoman or Montriwat Toovichien his biatch?

BOYCOTT KHO TAO!!!!!!!

Others didn't..,

Yep..facepalm.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

if it was not the mafia,

maybee they were now " cooperating " to find the culptries,

as it would not tuch there business in KT and Samui;

I just hope this is not a publicity stunt

BOYCOTT KHO TAO!!!!!!!

Others didn't..,

Yep..facepalm.gif

Atta boy...put the beer Leo down and nighty night...there's a good wee chap...

• Like 1

Why is that?

It all depends on where you will go in both Thailand and in U.S. There is places in U.S. that is best not to go visit, and the same counts for Thailand and many other places in this world.

I agree with that. do you think of Koh Tao as extremely dangerous and not a place one should visit?

Why is that?

I agree with that. do you think of Koh Tao as extremely dangerous and not a place one should visit?

Eeerrr...duuuhhhh..you answered your own question!

Unless you want to end up with your face caved in and anally raped?

Geeshh...

• Like 1

Punish the guilty people, not the islanders. The island has over 2000 people population, Why should they suffer for 2 evil murderers. Punish the murderers not the island.

Might it be that the corruption is endemic, and irrespective monies will be going to people involved in trying to cover it up.

Think the damage to its reputation has been done already, by the nonsense over the past week.

• Like 1

No, but when you go to the rock, you should be very much aware about things are run there. It's not as many other places in this country. Koh Tao is one of the places where families are running the show (mafia), where many other places it's "another organization".

But anywhere in this country, you have to be careful to get into conflicts with the locals, and specially at Koh Tao where the chance are that the conflict would be with member of "the family".

Edit: However, i rather avoid that place, because i know going there, you cannot avoid supporting such family, because they got their fingers into more or less everything. I would rather go and support "another organization" who might be corrupted too, but not quite as nasty.

Edited by Iumentum

Punish the guilty people, not the islanders. The island has over 2000 people population, Why should they suffer for 2 evil murderers. Punish the murderers not the island.

No...remove the income, sadly the true Thais will lose their income also...but they are preyed upon by the WomanGirlyMafia that hide behind the corrupt Police there...

Destroy the tourist trade and the gay girl wannabe mafia will die also...

Som nam na...

These slime balls are the scum of the island, and the only thing that's not to like about it. I was just waiting to hear they were responsible. I've had run ins with the "taxi" driving vermin who charge you 200 baht to go 50 meters up the road. They are also members of these vile families.

I hope Koh Tao can kick out the bottom feeders once and for all.

• Like 1

No, but when you go to the rock, you should be very much aware about things are run there. It's not as many other places in this country. Koh Tao is one of the places where families are running the show (mafia), where many other places it's "another organization".

But anywhere in this country, you have to be careful to get into conflicts with the locals, and specially at Koh Tao where the chance are that the conflict would be with member of "the family".

Why and how should tourists have to be very much aware about how things are run there?

These are just people going on holiday.

• Like 1

True, but without income they will fail...

These pathetic girly mafia wannabes are ruled by money from KPG and Krung Thep who take their slice.

Remove tourism from the craphole KT and their income loss will ruin them.

Don't get into conflict, just remove their income. They will rot.

Why and how should tourists have to be very much aware about how things are run there?

These are just people going on holiday.

I know, and just another reason to tell people to stay away from that place.

Edited by Iumentum
  • Like 1

Why is that?

I don't consider it to be dangerous for myself. But had already decided to stay away from all those popular islands in that area. Very disappointed last year. Sorry to say but they are a mess. Very sad. Wouldn't allow my kids to go there. Lets hope they can still be restored. Increase standards and try to attract better tourists. But it all start with law enforcement and wiping out corruption.