London Embassy ED visa postal application - questions

Im sure these questions have been asked before and I have read all the info but I just want to check I have everything correct here so if someone can confirm for me I would be most grateful!

Forms

Do I need to fill in and send BOTH the visa application and the non-immigration "O-A" forms?

http://www.thaiembassyuk.org.uk/?q=node/151

Type Of Visa Requested
In the box at the top right of the via form I assume I just put an 'S' for single entry? What about the other sections, leave blank?

Date(s) of Previous visit(s) to Thailand

This is a question on the visa form, I spend most of my time in Thailand and Im on an ED visa right now, in the last 2 years Ive been back to the UK for a few weeks and 2 trips to Cambodia, what dates exactly for my 'trips' to Thailand should I put? The dates I flew back in from another country?

Duration of Proposed stay:
I have paid for a 1 year course at my school and have all the docs etc. however with this school and ED visa I have to go to immigration in Bangkok with docs from the school to do the 90 day extension so here on the form how long should I put for the proposed duration?

Fees

For a single ED visa I pay this?

- Non-Immigration Visa £50 for single entry or £125 for multiple entries.

Do I need to send any copies of my passport too?

thank you

From website.
" Visa application form completely filled out

• Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and its copy
  • Two (2) recent 2 x 2 inches photographs (taken within the past 6 months)"

Plus document from your school.

No need for any form other that application form.

Form questions

Non – Immigrant Visa
• S for Single Entry
Leave other visa categories blank.
Date(s) of Previous visit(s) to Thailand (If more than 3 visits,
please note only the last 3 visits): Arrival and departure dates for Thailand is all that is needed.
You will pay 50 pounds for the visa plus 10 pounds for return postage http://thaiembassyuk.org.uk/?q=node/401