AirAsia kicks man off flight for carry-on rage (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never heard of the cabin crew weighing a bag after the passenger has boarded. It's always done at check-in, if at all. I'd be angry, too.

Got "caught out" at Security Screening once and sent back to airline counter to check the bag... nearly missed the flight... I always wondered what it had to do with Security Contractor personnel at screening 'cos they sure are not agents for the airline(s) and I can see only a tenuous duty of care liability should the 8.5 kilo bag have fallen out in flight, whatever!

• Like 2

Moron

Why? Most of the Thais travel with overweight and, especially, oversized hand luggage. Why did they have to pick on this fellow?

Just a usual AirAsia rubbish. Luckily they are on the losing end as the Nokair and Lionair are gathering grounds.

So you think all folk should get away with it...?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Moron

Why? Most of the Thais travel with overweight and, especially, oversized hand luggage. Why did they have to pick on this fellow?

Just a usual AirAsia rubbish. Luckily they are on the losing end as the Nokair and Lionair are gathering grounds.

In another report it says that his main 'hand carry' bag was too big (by measurements) to be put into the overhead locker.

There is of course the question of how come he got on board with such oversize (by measurements) luggage?

It would be interesting to know if he was a first time flyer and was unaware of the whole luggage picture.

But if he's a regular air traveler then he's just playing a silly game, and a moron.

• Like 1