DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How influential can his family be when police hauled them off to jail, forced them to provide DNA samples and accused both them and the son of being involved in the murder until like other people they accused early on, were cleared.

And who said he fled on a boat? The police? I thought what they say cannot be trusted.

Hauled off to jail, and 'forced' to give DNA samples.

Link to such, if you pretty please.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762910-koh-tao-murders-police-free-bar-owners-and-look-for-ex-village-headmans-son/

You can search for more using google.

Nothing there about the two men giving DNA samples!!

from the link .... ""We expect results within 48 hours as DNA samples have been sent out for testing, and we are confident in this latest turn in the investigation," he said. "

As I said, if you want more do a Google Search or you can follow the case in the news if interested. (Note: CSI Facebook is not the news)

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

It's a sad state of affairs that the RTP have to lower themslef to do this because of a bunch of idiots writing crap when all they have is ahatred towards Thais and pure guesswork.

This kid comes from an influential family he's got everything a young man could ever wish for and I would imagine the least of his problems is finding girls.

Why would a young guy in his position have to resort to murder to get his end away?

or you could ask yourself why would 2 migrant workers with very little money that most Thai girls would have absolutely noting to do with do something like this.

Why did the young man refuse a DNA test?...wealthy, lost of friends, clubbing it, wild night and lie a lot of kids.... drugs?

That is a question not an accusation but there's always the possibility he refused because he had taken an illegal substance.

Again you're missing the point: CSI LA is 99% in Thai.

Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders.

I must be missing something, the cctv released shows only one person, but people say there are two minutes of the said cctv missing

Has anyone other than Policeman Panya seen this video? why is two minutes missing, did they accidentally erase the information?

Hauled off to jail, and 'forced' to give DNA samples.

Link to such, if you pretty please.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762910-koh-tao-murders-police-free-bar-owners-and-look-for-ex-village-headmans-son/

You can search for more using google.

Nothing there about the two men giving DNA samples!!

from the link .... ""We expect results within 48 hours as DNA samples have been sent out for testing, and we are confident in this latest turn in the investigation," he said. "

As I said, if you want more do a Google Search or you can follow the case in the news if interested. (Note: CSI Facebook is not the news)

It does not define DNA examples of whom. Get ur facts right.

• Like 1

Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders.

He said the southern police were coordinating with the metropolitan police to hunt him down, and expected to apprehend him today.

The southern police chief also assured the public that there was no arrest of scapegoats in this murder case as it now is a focal attention of the world.

He also dismissed any suggestion of local mafias or influential people that could twist the investigation with promise that local influence would pose no obstacle to the police investigation.

Instead the police will eliminate all these mafias, he said.

Meanwhile a police source said the police are also looking into the cooperation of those who helped to arrange the suspect to escape. They also will be arrested.

Are we now pretending initial suspects and leads turned out not to be true after the police jumped the gun and blabbed their mouth. If so ...

Police have in custody the farang friend of the victim responsible for the murder and rapes. Not only did the suspect have injuries to his body but also police found bloody pants belong to one of the victims in his luggage as he was trying to leave Thailand.

• Like 1

All I'm saying is that if I were accused, I wouldn't wait one day to supply DNA tests that would clear my name.

Even if police didn't ask for it and you were not on the island and police could confirm this without you spending a day or two in jail while they checked DNA? I also suspect you would give full statement to police without a lawyer and or not follow your lawyers advice if you were publicly named but them in the press as being accused of a serious crime.

As has been made very clear, the kid is not submitting DNA now as part of the criminal case since he is not a suspect and they have already matched the DNA to the suspects in custody. He is going through this senseless idiotic ritual to counter senseless idiotic claims on social media by ignorant internet detectives and conspiracy theorist.

• Like 2

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok.

He said the southern police were coordinating with the metropolitan police to hunt him down, and expected to apprehend him today.

The southern police chief also assured the public that there was no arrest of scapegoats in this murder case as it now is a focal attention of the world.

He also dismissed any suggestion of local mafias or influential people that could twist the investigation with promise that local influence would pose no obstacle to the police investigation.

Instead the police will eliminate all these mafias, he said.

Meanwhile a police source said the police are also looking into the cooperation of those who helped to arrange the suspect to escape. They also will be arrested.

Are we now pretending initial suspects and leads turned out not to be true after the police jumped the gun and blabbed their mouth. If so ...

Police have in custody the farang friend of the victim responsible for the murder and rapes. Not only did the suspect have injuries to his body but also police found bloody pants belong to one of the victims in his luggage as he was trying to leave Thailand.

Are you suffering from senile dementia or something? Are you capable of following details, oe is comprehension difficult for you in your old age? The Police later admitted there was an error with the shorts, and an officer had placed them back into the wrong luggage case. What the heck are you going to dig up next that has already been retracted?

Also they found the shorts way before they were in his luggage when he was outbound of Thailand. Me thinks you have memory difficulties, or will just throw anything in you like to to troll the forums.

• Like 2

JTJ is just a Troll.

It's shame he didn't dissappear like Gen Panya did when he revealed who he had evidence off.

let's face it he didn'tpick the names out of thin air did he??

More lies. The Sep.30th transfers were planned and publicized well before the murders and the son and family were cleared before he left (under his watch).

Do you have no shame or is it that you have no actual facts and just make up what suits you?

I must be missing something, the cctv released shows only one person, but people say there are two minutes of the said cctv missing

Has anyone other than Policeman Panya seen this video? why is two minutes missing, did they accidentally erase the information?

The two minutes missing will never be seen again.

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

If someone ever accuses me of a crime like this I will go straight down to the police station and insist that my DNA is tested immediately to stop rumours, etc from spreading around.

That might be volunteering to be a scapegoat in the LOS.

Can you explain this to me. I still have not got this theory or claim. My understanding is the police released select portions of the security tapes to help identify a few people they could not. Other video of the victims and such also was made available but not sure if from the police or owners of the cameras.

What is the 2 Minutes missing? Has there been release publicly of an entire tape with 2-minutes missing? I have seen a number of clips release with lots missing because they are cut just to show the people coming and going they wanted to show for help in identifying them or to show the victims.

Can you explain more about the missing 2 minutes and provide a link?

If someone ever accuses me of a crime like this I will go straight down to the police station and insist that my DNA is tested immediately to stop rumours, etc from spreading around.

That might be volunteering to be a scapegoat in the LOS.

It all makes sense though if you see the pattern. You can't trust anything the authorities say and do about this case unless it helps you to support a conspiracy and in those instances they can be trusted 100%.

Yes, DNA test will clear his son, according to police brass parameters. If he (and his son and son's lawyer) didn't already know that, they wouldn't have agreed to the test. It's got all the aroma of 2 week old fish.

The BIG QUESTION IS: how reliable are the DNA samples taken from the victim? In other words, have their labels been skewed? If so, it's easy to show the Burmese boys' DNA matches, and anyone else's DNA doesn't match.

DNA test will clear my son: headman

Oh yes I am sure it will. But it won't mean he is 'not guilty' will it?

By the way... He was cleared a month ago when the cash went under the table.

information given in this forum before.......1 000 000 bath this headman gave freely to the police....in cash and as a deposit, and with the ritual photo.

that was not required from autorities at all, and that we still dont know why police accept this money.

but very funny way to demostrate your innocent anyway....when they could have done the test to the son mounth ago, so why this happen only today?

this affair looks like a street "somtan" with to much chili as usual

coffee1.gif

JTJ is just a Troll.

It's shame he didn't dissappear like Gen Panya did when he revealed who he had evidence off.

let's face it he didn'tpick the names out of thin air did he??

More lies. The Sep.30th transfers were planned and publicized well before the murders and the son and family were cleared before he left (under his watch).

Do you have no shame or is it that you have no actual facts and just make up what suits you?

Look in a mirror

Can you explain this to me. I still have not got this theory or claim. My understanding is the police released select portions of the security tapes to help identify a few people they could not. Other video of the victims and such also was made available but not sure if from the police or owners of the cameras.

What is the 2 Minutes missing? Has there been release publicly of an entire tape with 2-minutes missing? I have seen a number of clips release with lots missing because they are cut just to show the people coming and going they wanted to show for help in identifying them or to show the victims.

Can you explain more about the missing 2 minutes and provide a link?

I'm sure, TJT, there must have been thousands of people on the missing 2 mins, at four o'clock in the ruddy morning!

You are not tunnel visioned.... you are, indeed, and in contrast, truly blind.

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=MUExdYSpmNw

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

How about pointing out the time stamps. In the two different vidoes, I simply see two different angles of pictures of the hoe and another where the police clearly have moved the hoe as they are swabbing it for blood or DNA.

And what purpose does this serve? Making speculation and guesses on things we don't know the facts or circumstances around. While I see nothing showing the hoe in two different positions except when it is being tested, what if it was moved? Are you going to start coming up with theories of how and why it was moved rather than accepting we don't know and there would be no reason for us to know. This something defense will bring up in trial, assuming the two don't plead guilty, if their is legitimate questions or has any meaning at all.