Goats or Sheep

NigelKennedy

In CM no but I went to the local annual fair on Friday night and there was a guy from Mueang Khampaeng Phet who has a goat farm and he sells goats at about 3,000 baht each. His English is limited but I took his card and I will scan it later after I have rebuilt my PC after it crashed yesterday. I am using my sons at the moment.

Khampaeng Phet is about 350 km south of CM on the route 1.

Perhaps this may be of use to you.

The only farm animal more destructive to property and/or themselves may be horses in a barbed wire enclosure and housed in a wooden barn. But I will admit to being partial to a good meal of bbq young goat with all the mexican trimings.

• Like 1

The only farm animal more destructive to property and/or themselves may be horses in a barbed wire enclosure and housed in a wooden barn. But I will admit to being partial to a good meal of bbq young goat with all the mexican trimings.

It is supposed to taste great in a Ghurka curry with a lot of Ghurka rum to wash it down with.

Next morning don't go too far from the toilet. Take plenty of water to drink and books to read plus a gas mask.

It is supposed to taste great in a Ghurka curry with a lot of Ghurka rum to wash it down with.

Next morning don't go too far from the toilet. Take plenty of water to drink and books to read plus a gas mask.

http://www.nepalkhukurihouse.com/464/Coronation-Khukri-XXX-Rum.php

http://recipes.wikia.com/wiki/Nepali_Goat_Curry

There's a company in Chiang Mai called Hamza farms. They sell their goat milk at Rim Ping supermarket. If you can't find them on the internet, you can get their phone number off one of the milk containers. They may be able to help you. I have occasionally seen sheep and goats being herded by local members of the Moslem community in Chiang Mai. If you know someone who has connections to that community, maybe you can locate a seller.