Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

Yes the shorts are confusing.

If we assume they are the same shorts then it would indicate that David was wearing them at the time of the struggle and his murder as they are so filthy.

Yet when he was found his shorts were off and so was his underwear? This would not have happened in the struggle and so must have been done after his death ie someone stripping him of the shorts and underwear? Again the possibility of the staged crime scene

If we assume they are the same shorts then it would indicate that David was wearing them at the time of the struggle and his murder as they are so filthy.

Not conclusive IMHO.

Yet when he was found his shorts were off and so was his underwear? This would not have happened in the struggle and so must have been done after his death ie someone stripping him of the shorts and underwear? Again the possibility of the staged crime scene

Yes, David being naked (except for one sock) is a huge clue. I would like to see a full list of possible hypotheses for how that could be. For instance, did the killers remove his clothing to thoroughly rinse it in the water?

Maybe one of the Burmese boys trousers were planted there? Maung and Zaw were wearing dark trousers on the evening of the murders. Crazy thought but not beyond the realm of possibility considering all the other unbelievable stuff that seems to be going on. I still have a strange feeling about Maung's confession regarding going back to get a guitar around 5am from the AC bar. The timing seems too coincidental. And the fact that the RTP at first said he confessed and then his status was changed to a witness.

I shall be curious to see if Maung is ever heard from again. The prosecution may want us to forget all about him.

Anyway, I do not believe anything belonging to the Burmese kids was at the crime scene. They may from the beginning have hoped to find scapegoats, but they would not yet have known who they would be.

On physical evidence, they have the (probably genuine) cigarette butt with its DNA found, not at the crime scene, but on the beach where the Burmese had been. More questionable, they have the semen DNA. I want to hear the chain of custody around that, but strongly suspect tampering (though my guess is that the original post mortem was done correctly). [Will the prosecution be required to release full technical details about the DNA testing, sufficient that the defense could compare with their own DNA tests from the B2?]

What did Maung see, if anything, when he returned to the AC bar at around 5am though? Was it all quite on the Western front? Was there anyone in the bar or outside the bar? Might he have seen someone in bloodied clothes? Did he see someone running or panicking? Did he speak with anyone? Did his journey back to the bar necessitate him walking across the beach? He has stated that in the media that his friends did not commit the crime. He made his statements from an undisclosed location. I think he knows something and has possibly been shut up by the RTP. They thought they could get away with scapegoating him originally but he had an alibi that he was at his girlfriends. Press reports said he was kept by the police for 2 weeks. That's enough time to sort a few things out especially if he was subjected to any torturous treatment. It would be interesting to see a map of the location of the Burmese mens' accommodation in relation to the Ocean View Hotel, the crime scene and the AC bar.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to say thank you to all the Thai Visa posters (except the Gang of 4) who have made a great effort in trying to help solving this horrific crime. I hope this will continue in the New Year and we will not stop until these poor B2 are home and safe. I sign off for 2014 and wish you all a happy & healthy New Year, especially Zaw Lin & WIn Zaw, just hang in there, we will not forget you.

See you in 2015.

while reviewing a few videos last night i was reminded , that from the early days , when Mon and his mate were scaring the living daylights out of Sean ; that the Headman is seen offering up Sean to the assembled journalists at a press conference at AC resort , as the likely match for the running man . This then, probably the first attempt at deflection away from his family on to someone else . I was curious if this was a known technique to those involved in criminal Psychology . From a layman's point of view it would appear that the thing to do when under pressure , would be to defend your family (which he undoubtedly does ), rather that try to implicate someone else .

By the way this is the video of the headman in the bright pink shirt .There are several news clips taken by camera crews at the same time . On one of them and i could not find it last night , the camera pans to the back of the room and fixes on two bar staff , one of whom is later arrested , to become part of the B3 .If anyone has that particular clip i would very much like to see it again , just to try to gauge body language .

But back to deflection . months later this type of "not me Guv , it was him over there! " deflection , has become the norm in this investigation . We all have our views , some of them very intrenched , but there is a small core of mouthpieces that seem bent on deflecting anything that does not suit them , there seems no reasoning or questioning in their chosen stance , just blind faith in the Police . One of them the other day was even suggesting that in the bounds of probability that Dave was not in a scrap with his attackers . From this we are expected to read , that having been hit over the head with the Hoe ( because of course there was no other weapon involved )

that 1 . the force of the blow was not sufficient to knock him out .

2 . that not being knocked out david 192 cm did not fight back .

3 . that the attackers had knocked him out with the first blow , but that they felt the need to keep bashing him about the neck and skull , without ending up smashing his skull to bits like that of Hannah . go figure that one !

Some of the regular posters are intent on making fools of them selves , and may have already reached the tipping point where they actually believe their BS . but i for one grow tired of their intractable blind defence of two heinous crimes , that of violent murder , and calculated stitch up !

Yes the shorts are confusing.

Not conclusive IMHO.

Yes, David being naked (except for one sock) is a huge clue. I would like to see a full list of possible hypotheses for how that could be. For instance, did the killers remove his clothing to thoroughly rinse it in the water?

Maybe one of the Burmese boys trousers were planted there? Maung and Zaw were wearing dark trousers on the evening of the murders. Crazy thought but not beyond the realm of possibility considering all the other unbelievable stuff that seems to be going on. I still have a strange feeling about Maung's confession regarding going back to get a guitar around 5am from the AC bar. The timing seems too coincidental. And the fact that the RTP at first said he confessed and then his status was changed to a witness.

Is it Muang at the back of the bike. I see he has a long sleeved black shirt with a square white picture. And long black pants . The middle boy is wearing short black shorts.then I see Muang in another picture with the long sleeved shirt and short black shorts. I think that is at one o'clock. I have pictures in bookmark. How to post?

Meanwhile, Thailand agreed to allow British and Burmese observers of the judicial process after senior Thai officials met with British Ambassador to Thailand Mark Kent and his Burmese counterpart Win Maung on Tuesday, according to the Bangkok Post.

Win Maung confirmed to The Irrawaddy that the Thai police chief had agreed to allow the foreign observers, saying their presence would bolster the credibility of the investigation and judicial process.

(Irrawaddy Oct 15th)

So that's why Scotland Yard were invited. That makes more sense of it.

The UK sending the Metropolitan Police Service was all smoke and mirrors to placate the 2 family's. Remember they had delivered a petition to Number 10 with in Excess of 100,000 signatures. Many of David's Friends went there and took part in the presentation.

However the announcement of their participation was a ruse. The RTP was never going to let the MPS climb all over their case, but remember this is all about face. David Cameron's face to the Family's and the RTP getting a pat on the back and well done from the MPS.

They think they can baffle us with BS.

Grand announcements from Hugo Swire who announced he had summoned the Thai Chargé d’Affaires to the Foreign office to raise his concerns about the investigation into the murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller on Koh Tao on 15 September.

Then an announcement from a diplomatic source that was quoted by the BBC (I have copied and pasted so no changes)

Thai Prime Minister Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha met Mr Cameron at a summit in Italy and agreed that a delegation of British officers could travel to Thailand, having previously rejected offers of assistance.

A diplomatic source said that Thai authorities were leading the investigation, but it was important that the victims' families could be reassured about the justice process.

He said: "There are two areas we are particularly concerned about. One is the verification of the DNA samples of the suspects, making sure there is further independent verification.

"And the second is the investigation into allegations of mistreatment of the suspects.

"What the PM secured was agreement from the Thai PM that we can send some British police investigators to Koh Tao to work with the Royal Thai Police on this."

I may not be the smartest of kids on the block but that tells me the UK government have agreed with the Royal Thai Police to do work. To independently verify DNA and not just be on a Jolly.

Now move on and the MPS have been there.

We have had a statement on there departure from the RTP that the MPS had said they worked/learnt?? from the same text books. etc etc .... more smoke and mirrors to baffle us. But if you had to generalise you would have believed they had the nod of approval from the MPS and all's well.

Then we get the truth 3rd hand from a letter that has been sent to the defence team of the B2 from the MPS clarifying there presence in Thailand and what they achieved in truth. To avoid any misinterpretation I will post it here for you all to read. A few quotes though.

"The UK police officers who deployed to Thailand operated within the parameters specified in a Section 26 Authority issued by the home office. They did not conduct any investigations into the murder of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller. The Thai authorities permitted the UK police officers to have observer status only in relation to limited parts of the Royal Thai Investigation, and the UK police officers did not take possession of any physical evidence, forensic evidence, exhibits, interviews or statements. The Royal Thai Police provided an interpreter who verbally translated documents that formed limited parts of the prosecution case."

So basically the MPS went to Thailand and where treated like Mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed ........................... well you know the rest hey.

So it was all smoke and mirrors. They achieved nothing that the RTP didn't want them to. They didn't even have an Embassy provided interpreter. so they don't even know if the translation was true.

David Cameron and Hugo Swire have Mislead the UK public on this issue as well as possibly the 2 victims family's.

post-69687-0-83807700-1420031066_thumb.j

post-69687-0-93847500-1420031079_thumb.j

Sat oct 11 2014

From another discussion group Sean replied to about Nomsod and that the burmese would be scapegoats.

attachicon.gifcrimescene85.jpg

Nom's son?

Sean may not know how to spell smile.png

or it could be predicted text message type corrections. I remember picking up a lady things a few years ago on a job I was doing and I sent her a message to confirm it. After I hit send I reread it.

It said " Hi I have picked up your thongs. I have your thongs in the back of my vehicle and will bring them to you soon"..............LOL. I messaged her quickly and explained I hadn't opened her cartons it was just a predicted text error. I was hoping after she didn't have thongs in there or she would think I was a right pervert..

Meanwhile, Thailand agreed to allow British and Burmese observers of the judicial process after senior Thai officials met with British Ambassador to Thailand Mark Kent and his Burmese counterpart Win Maung on Tuesday, according to the Bangkok Post.

Win Maung confirmed to The Irrawaddy that the Thai police chief had agreed to allow the foreign observers, saying their presence would bolster the credibility of the investigation and judicial process.

(Irrawaddy Oct 15th)

The UK sending the Metropolitan Police Service was all smoke and mirrors to placate the 2 family's. Remember they had delivered a petition to Number 10 with in Excess of 100,000 signatures. Many of David's Friends went there and took part in the presentation.

However the announcement of their participation was a ruse. The RTP was never going to let the MPS climb all over their case, but remember this is all about face. David Cameron's face to the Family's and the RTP getting a pat on the back and well done from the MPS.

Grand announcements from Hugo Swire who announced he had summoned the Thai Chargé dAffaires to the Foreign office to raise his concerns about the investigation into the murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller on Koh Tao on 15 September.

Then an announcement from a diplomatic source that was quoted by the BBC (I have copied and pasted so no changes)

Thai Prime Minister Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha met Mr Cameron at a summit in Italy and agreed that a delegation of British officers could travel to Thailand, having previously rejected offers of assistance.

A diplomatic source said that Thai authorities were leading the investigation, but it was important that the victims' families could be reassured about the justice process.

He said: "There are two areas we are particularly concerned about. One is the verification of the DNA samples of the suspects, making sure there is further independent verification.

"And the second is the investigation into allegations of mistreatment of the suspects.

"What the PM secured was agreement from the Thai PM that we can send some British police investigators to Koh Tao to work with the Royal Thai Police on this."

I may not be the smartest of kids on the block but that tells me the UK government have agreed with the Royal Thai Police to do work. To independently verify DNA and not just be on a Jolly.

We have had a statement on there departure from the RTP that the MPS had said they worked/learnt?? from the same text books. etc etc .... more smoke and mirrors to baffle us. But if you had to generalise you would have believed they had the nod of approval from the MPS and all's well.

Then we get the truth 3rd hand from a letter that has been sent to the defence team of the B2 from the MPS clarifying there presence in Thailand and what they achieved in truth. To avoid any misinterpretation I will post it here for you all to read. A few quotes though.

"The UK police officers who deployed to Thailand operated within the parameters specified in a Section 26 Authority issued by the home office. They did not conduct any investigations into the murder of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller. The Thai authorities permitted the UK police officers to have observer status only in relation to limited parts of the Royal Thai Investigation, and the UK police officers did not take possession of any physical evidence, forensic evidence, exhibits, interviews or statements. The Royal Thai Police provided an interpreter who verbally translated documents that formed limited parts of the prosecution case."

So basically the MPS went to Thailand and where treated like Mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed ........................... well you know the rest hey.

So it was all smoke and mirrors. They achieved nothing that the RTP didn't want them to. They didn't even have an Embassy provided interpreter. so they don't even know if the translation was true.

David Cameron and Hugo Swire have Mislead the UK public on this issue as well as possibly the 2 victims family's.

This is old old news. We are over it now. Moving on.

(Irrawaddy Oct 15th)

Grand announcements from Hugo Swire who announced he had summoned the Thai Chargé dAffaires to the Foreign office to raise his concerns about the investigation into the murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller on Koh Tao on 15 September.

That's your prerogative. this letter has only been released a few days ago. It was written on the 19th Dec 2014.

Personally I would say its current news.

Anyway if you cant add something positive to the thread then reframe from adding any input. There's no room for trolls on here.

(Irrawaddy Oct 15th)

That's your prerogative. this letter has only been released a few days ago. It was written on the 19th Dec 2014.

Personally I would say its current news.

Anyway if you cant add something positive to the thread then reframe from adding any input. There's no room for trolls on here.

Loono, please see attached the letter was first posted on this thread on the 22nd Dec and has been discussed lots since, so being fair to GC it is kinda old news ish.........and mate GC is as far from a troll as you could get, GC is very new to on line chatting and forums and the use of computers so please be a bitty gentle with our GC and help GC out, most of us do.........wai.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/781951-family-of-brits-murdered-in-thailand-say-evidence-convincing/page-65#entry8837839

Edited by Willy Eckerslike

I think it's correct to say there were 5 Burmese men sharing the same dormitory. I have read that the accommodation is owned by the AC bar.

They were:

post-222787-0-20158100-1420040166_thumb.

(Win left and Saw right)

post-222787-0-78642100-1420040204_thumb.

(Maung Maung)

Maung Maung said;

“I testified exactly what I knew to be true – that I drank beer with my friends Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin, that I left them on the beach to go to my girlfriend’s room, and that I found them sleeping in our room when I came home around 5 in the morning.

“I testified neither in favour of my friends nor the Thai police because I believe everyone should be treated equally under the law,” he said. “I have told the truth since the beginning. I would not say my friends committed that crime even if it were to cause harm to me.”

...and the two others were Nyi Nyi Aung and Aung Saw Lin. (pink message telling me I'm not permitted to upload the file with the pics on.)

Media reports say that the above two men were called as prosecution witnesses on Tuesday 14th October to give testimonies in a preliminary hearing at a courthouse in Koh Samui. They were mostly quizzed, says the report, about a mobile phone belonging to one of the victims and they went on to testify that they were given the phone by the suspects and decided to smash it with a hammer after being unable to use it.

Moe Wai (member of the Burmese delegation at court) said;

Nothing that the three witnesses said in their individual testimonies amounted to evidence that supports the allegations against Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin.

“None of the witness testimonies included anything that could implicate [Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin] as the murderers. It’s starting to appear that it wasn’t them,” said Moe Wai.

I'm just putting this up to get and give a picture o the five really. If Nyi Nyi Aung and Aung Saw Lin did in fact testify that they were given the phone by Win and Saw, but Moe Wai said the testimonies did not include anything to implicate Win and Saw then someone here is telling porkies - surely?

It would be interesting to know at what time the phone was given to the men by Win and Saw? If there is any truth in it of course. And equally as interesting to see if those men stick to their testimonies once they are in court.

Edited by catsanddogs

I think it's correct to say there were 5 Burmese men sharing the same dormitory. I have read that the accommodation is owned by the AC bar.

They were:

attachicon.gifwin left saw right.jpg

(Win left and Saw right)

attachicon.gifmaung maung.jpg

(Maung Maung)

Maung Maung said;

“I testified exactly what I knew to be true – that I drank beer with my friends Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin, that I left them on the beach to go to my girlfriend’s room, and that I found them sleeping in our room when I came home around 5 in the morning.

“I testified neither in favour of my friends nor the Thai police because I believe everyone should be treated equally under the law,” he said. “I have told the truth since the beginning. I would not say my friends committed that crime even if it were to cause harm to me.”

...and the two others were Nyi Nyi Aung and Aung Saw Lin. (pink message telling me I'm not permitted to upload the file with the pics on.)

Media reports say that the above two men were called as prosecution witnesses on Tuesday 14th October to give testimonies in a preliminary hearing at a courthouse in Koh Samui. They were mostly quizzed, says the report, about a mobile phone belonging to one of the victims and they went on to testify that they were given the phone by the suspects and decided to smash it with a hammer after being unable to use it.

Nothing that the three witnesses said in their individual testimonies amounted to evidence that supports the allegations against Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin.

“None of the witness testimonies included anything that could implicate [Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin] as the murderers. It’s starting to appear that it wasn’t them,” said Moe Wai.

I'm just putting this up to get and give a picture o the five really. If Nyi Nyi Aung and Aung Saw Lin did in fact testify that they were given the phone by Win and Saw, but Moe Wai said the testimonies did not include anything to implicate Win and Saw then someone here is telling porkies - surely?

It would be interesting to know at what time the phone was given to the men by Win and Saw? If there is any truth in it of course. And equally as interesting to see if those men stick to their testimonies once they are in court.

See Below, is this the same guy that did a runner from the Island and pled guilty to the murders whistling.gif Then all of a sudden he had an alibi blink.png...............and stated above "I have told the truth since the beginning"

The police have arrested three Myanmar migrant workers after 18 days have passed since the murder of two British tourists on Koh Tao Island on September 15.

Initially one suspect confessed but two others denied.

But after a grueling daylong interrogation after the first suspect who confessed implicated his colleagues.

The two later admitted to the crimes.

Originally, two of the three suspects, all Arakanese from Arakan state in Myanmar, were apprehended by police early in the morning hours.

These two men were currently being employed as waiters in a restaurant on the island.

The arrest came after police obtained an image captured by a closed-circuit TV camera in 7-Eleven convenient store showing the three men entering a convenient store and purchasing cigarettes and alcohol and then proceeding to a long on the beach close to the actual crime scene.

The LM cigarettes which one of the suspects purchased were the same as the same brand of cigarette butts the forensic police collected from the scene.

The DNA test of the cigarette butts matched those found in the body of Ms Hanna Witheridge, 23.

On being arrested these two men admitted to sitting on said log and consuming alcohol and playing a guitar but denied having any involvement in the murders.

Police officers then led the two to a safe-house where they were intensively interrogated.

While this was going on another team of police officers arrested the third man at a Surat Thani municipal pier after it was discovered that he had boarded a boat and left Koh Tao Island late last night.

He was escorted to 8th Region Police headquarters for questioning.

Comparing his features to images captured on CCTV, police were able to ascertain that he was one of the three men in the footage.

He had recently dyed his hair black when originally his hair was dyed blond.........Pic from the 7/11 shows black hair??????

Some blond strands of human hair were found at the scene and were kept as evidence. Police are awaiting DNA test results to confirm their case.

Later in the day, Pol. Lt. Gen. Jakthip Chaichinda, the acting Royal Thai Police deputy commissioner, revealed that the three men had admitted to having committed the crime.

Source: http://englishnews.t...itish-tourists/

EDIT: Or is there yet another Burman out there that did in fact have dyed hair???????

Was Maung Maung the "Running man".......Definately not # 9 but....................

Edited by Willy Eckerslike

Willy. .Noted... perhaps a less dismissive and more precise explanation would have been more appropriate. Anyway I am not here to be confrontational but to discuss and try to bring something to the table. I do think that Sean McAnna is the weak link. Let's see what the Inquest brings.

Willy. .Noted... perhaps a less dismissive and more precise explanation would have been more appropriate. Anyway I am not here to be confrontational but to discuss and try to bring something to the table. I do think that Sean McAnna is the weak link. Let's see what the Inquest brings.

Nice, OK I am not even sure if English is GC's first language,

You have come up with some good stuff especially related to Sean and I agree with you as him being the weak link, I too am hoping the Inquest sheds some extra light on it all, twood be better if it blew the whole thing out of the water................as in the rumors about what actually killed Hanna !!!!!!!

Tis a shame I can't join you at the Inquest I bet it will be a packed house.

Happy New year to you and all

Willydrunk.gifburp.gif

They were:

(Win left and Saw right)

(Maung Maung)

Maung Maung said;

I testified exactly what I knew to be true that I drank beer with my friends Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin, that I left them on the beach to go to my girlfriends room, and that I found them sleeping in our room when I came home around 5 in the morning.

I testified neither in favour of my friends nor the Thai police because I believe everyone should be treated equally under the law, he said. I have told the truth since the beginning. I would not say my friends committed that crime even if it were to cause harm to me.

None of the witness testimonies included anything that could implicate [Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin] as the murderers. Its starting to appear that it wasnt them, said Moe Wai.

See Below, is this the same guy that did a runner from the Island and pled guilty to the murders whistling.gif Then all of a sudden he had an alibi blink.png...............and stated above "I have told the truth since the beginning"

The police have arrested three Myanmar migrant workers after 18 days have passed since the murder of two British tourists on Koh Tao Island on September 15.

But after a grueling daylong interrogation after the first suspect who confessed implicated his colleagues.

Originally, two of the three suspects, all Arakanese from Arakan state in Myanmar, were apprehended by police early in the morning hours.

These two men were currently being employed as waiters in a restaurant on the island.

The arrest came after police obtained an image captured by a closed-circuit TV camera in 7-Eleven convenient store showing the three men entering a convenient store and purchasing cigarettes and alcohol and then proceeding to a long on the beach close to the actual crime scene.

The LM cigarettes which one of the suspects purchased were the same as the same brand of cigarette butts the forensic police collected from the scene.

The DNA test of the cigarette butts matched those found in the body of Ms Hanna Witheridge, 23.

On being arrested these two men admitted to sitting on said log and consuming alcohol and playing a guitar but denied having any involvement in the murders.

Police officers then led the two to a safe-house where they were intensively interrogated.

While this was going on another team of police officers arrested the third man at a Surat Thani municipal pier after it was discovered that he had boarded a boat and left Koh Tao Island late last night.

Comparing his features to images captured on CCTV, police were able to ascertain that he was one of the three men in the footage.

He had recently dyed his hair black when originally his hair was dyed blond.........Pic from the 7/11 shows black hair??????

Some blond strands of human hair were found at the scene and were kept as evidence. Police are awaiting DNA test results to confirm their case.

Later in the day, Pol. Lt. Gen. Jakthip Chaichinda, the acting Royal Thai Police deputy commissioner, revealed that the three men had admitted to having committed the crime.

EDIT: Or is there yet another Burman out there that did in fact have dyed hair???????

Was Maung Maung the "Running man".......Definately not # 9 but....................

I have been wondering about Muang too. I have recently put him back on my suspect list. On my timeline Muang comes up in a strange time and is on video.

23:10 boys on the motorbike.

23:12 Muang buys cigarettes.

1:27 David go hotel.

1:56 David last seen.

2:58 hannah last seen.

3:44 run man white shorts.

4:51.25 foreigner with thai.

4:51.28 run man white shorts.

5:46 foreigner with thai

5:45 Muang goes ac bar get

guitar

5.00 Muang finds boys asleep.

I am looking for confirmation of these times.

On the motorbike Muang has long black pants. Long sleeved shirt with white picture. The middle boy has short black shorts.

In another picture I think is Muang he is wearing short black shorts with the black shirt.

It seems there is a lot of footage at the time of the crime with Muang.

They were:

(Win left and Saw right)

(Maung Maung)

Maung Maung said;

I testified exactly what I knew to be true that I drank beer with my friends Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin, that I left them on the beach to go to my girlfriends room, and that I found them sleeping in our room when I came home around 5 in the morning.

I testified neither in favour of my friends nor the Thai police because I believe everyone should be treated equally under the law, he said. I have told the truth since the beginning. I would not say my friends committed that crime even if it were to cause harm to me.

None of the witness testimonies included anything that could implicate [Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin] as the murderers. Its starting to appear that it wasnt them, said Moe Wai.

I have been wondering about Muang too. I have recently put him back on my suspect list. On my timeline Muang comes up in a strange time and is on video.

23:10 boys on the motorbike.

23:12 Muang buys cigarettes.

1:27 David go hotel.

1:56 David last seen.

2:58 hannah last seen.

3:44 run man white shorts.

4:51.25 foreigner with thai.

4:51.28 run man white shorts.

5:46 foreigner with thai

5:45 Muang goes ac bar get

guitar

5.00 Muang finds boys asleep.

I am looking for confirmation of these times.

On the motorbike Muang has long black pants. Long sleeved shirt with white picture. The middle boy has short black shorts.

In another picture I think is Muang he is wearing short black shorts with the black shirt.

It seems there is a lot of footage at the time of the crime with Muang.

Mostly right except Muang is suposedly the middle guy on the bike in the dark shorts.........

There was an article in irrawaddy regarding the Myanmar Embassy officer reporting in an interview about the two Burmese going for a swim and returning to find their clothes and guitar missing. The police then produced them as evidence in court on October 14th. This was reported in a few blogs at the time. I have found what I beleive is the original article although I am unable to translate. Could not locate any other reporting on this.

If the police had the guitar then how did Maung retreive it from the bar?

There were also earlier reports that David's shorts were taken and there were a pair of dark blue shorts left behind, speculating that David's were of much better quality.

The mind boggles. This case has more twists and turns than the Hampton Court Maze.

Edited by Eirene

Then he with the one in the back changed shirts.

I don't know how to post a picture from bookmark. But if you know the pictures. There is one of a guy walking. It looks like Muang. He has on the black long sleeved shirt the same as the back guy. But the black shorts of the middle guy. It doesn't have a time on the picture.

This note is for Willie.

Edited by greenchair

Then he with the one in the back changed shirts.

I don't know how to post a picture from bookmark. But if you know the pictures. There is one of a guy walking. It looks like Muang. He has on the black long sleeved shirt the same as the back guy. But the black shorts of the middle guy. It doesn't have a time on the picture.

This note is for Willie.

Greenchair,

What do you think about Gen Panya and his big Beaming Face when he announced he had CCTV of Mon and Nomsod? He was quiet adamant of that. Do you think he was mistaken.

There was an article in irrawaddy regarding the Myanmar Embassy officer reporting in an interview about the two Burmese going for a swim and returning to find their clothes and guitar missing? The police then produced them as evidence in court on October 14th. This was reported in a few blogs at the time. I have found what I beleive is the original article although I am unable to translate. Could not locate any other reporting on this.

If the police had the guitar then how did Maung retreive it from the bar?

There were also earlier reports that David's shorts were taken and there were a pair of dark blue shorts left behind, speculating that David's were of much better quality.

The mind boggles. This case has more twists and turns than the Hampton Court Maze.

Curiouser and curiouser. I heard they went for a swim also.

And then there's the one of mon saying he was the running man. He said he was asleep. Someone woke him up and he jumped out of bed. Ran half naked down to the beach to see what was happening.

Muang says he was in the video because he went to get the guitar.

The b2 apparently went swimming at 1 o'clock in the morning. Then went home naked and no witnesses.

Nomsod says he was in uni but his video time doesn't match the time he should be at uni.

Sean has a cut and blood all over his guitar. A cut that does not match a motorbike fall.

There is only one we know for sure about all of them.

They all work at the AC bar.

Nice, OK I am not even sure if English is GC's first language,

You have come up with some good stuff especially related to Sean and I agree with you as him being the weak link, I too am hoping the Inquest sheds some extra light on it all, twood be better if it blew the whole thing out of the water................as in the rumors about what actually killed Hanna !!!!!!!

Tis a shame I can't join you at the Inquest I bet it will be a packed house.

Happy New year to you and all

Willydrunk.gifburp.gif

Hi Willy,

Thanks for the compliment.

I guess you have watched Sean speaking in the Taxi. But if not its attached to here.

You will note he is so Vague. I went to a bar....... (yes he did he had also worked there) where a guy started asking me questions... (that guy was the owner Mon and he would have known him as he had been his boss) Because he knew that I knew the guy that had died... (how would he know that? Had he seen David with him? No surely not as he didn't make the meeting did he. He slept in as he was so drunk. So he missed his meeting with David on the Evening of the 14th David's body was found on the 15th at 6am... and Sean posts to Davids face book on the 16th where he exclaimed:

TUE 16 12:30pm “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you.”

then 30 minutes later he posted

"I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller"

Note the:

I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night

What Night? why would he refer to the Sunday Night as that night. He is making a statement for people to read isn't he?? he is saying to everybody....... I didn't go out with David that Night. I wasn't there.

Where had Sean been in the interim. The whole island was awash with police and I bet there wasn't a soul there who didn't hear on the Monday. Was he getting his head straight with what he had seen or been involved in?? Something happened.

He said he had heard my name mentioned. We can safely Presume he is referring to Mon. So why would Mon have heard Sean's name mentioned surely not he was in bed. Nobody would pick his name out of thin air. Firstly he hadn't met up with David only arranged to (He Claims) But 3 of them sat down with him. Why? he had nothing to do with it did he. Why didn't they say. Oh Sean sorry about your friend. very sad. Have a drink with us. Terrible hey very (Or Vely) sad......

They said he had 2 peoples death on his hands. They know it was you. Why would they say that. His friends just died? He has just came in the Bar where he had worked. What reason would they say that.. Its not a normal response from a human being.... Thai or not..

Then he says they reckon he is goner hang......... Yeah right... Fuller B/S. That's not what was said. He done a runner because he they wanted him away off the island for a very good reason. He was petrified. He wanted to lay down a marker in Public in case they bashed him in sure I understand that. But he isn't coming clean with why they where going to bash him in.

He refers to them as scary people. well he would know that wouldn't he. He had had first hand experience of this crowd. He had worked for them and he knows what they are capable off. Hence his fear when it blew up in face.

He needs a way out... sure he did... he needed to get away from this situation I don't doubt before he cops it.

If you put this in front of a professional analyst who works out if someone is lying then they would pull it apart. It is Vague without names. Its an attempt to explain away that evening in the shop without getting into specifics.

Anyway over to the Armchair detectives.

And Happy New Year... and lets hope 2015 brings a Conviction of the B'stards who killed David and Hannah R.I.P.

This was posted on F/B Ref Sean McAnna in the last hour in the discussions that are taking place there as well. It could be the first crack appearing in his Alibi.

Buggly Boo Ask admin where is Chris cooper on the witness list ? He wrote on here saying he was drinking on the beach with sean that night , but then ask admin to remove his name as he was scared ...he lives on koh tao and works for planet dive I believe ? Maybe admin can explain ?

This was posted on F/B Ref Sean McAnna in the last hour in the discussions that are taking place there as well. It could be the first crack appearing in his Alibi.

Buggly Boo Ask admin where is Chris cooper on the witness list ? He wrote on here saying he was drinking on the beach with sean that night , but then ask admin to remove his name as he was scared ...he lives on koh tao and works for planet dive I believe ? Maybe admin can explain ?

I am Not sure if Sean is telling the truth also

He said: “The two men chased me into a shop and I ran behind the counter.

“I took the girls phone from her that was working behind the counter and I went on my Facebook.

“I took pics of the guys and uploaded them to say that if anything happens to me everybody knows who did it.

“They need a scapegoat and they don't want it to be locals.

“They want it to be a westerner.

“So if I kill myself here, if I hang myself here, then it is easy to say: "see it was him.

“I genuinely thought that was the day I was going to die. I genuinely thought that this was me dead - that I was gone. “I phoned my mum, I phoned my sister.

“I basically wanted to say my goodbyes. I was so scared. I was so scared.

---------------------------------

But then he goes onto Facebook he asks sky news to phone him , I don't think they would have the girls phone number .

This needs further investigation to check the phones because if he is lying about one thing he may be lying about the others.

post-155768-0-91327000-1420069221_thumb.

post-155768-0-51694100-1420069256_thumb.

post-155768-0-24383600-1420069327_thumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYpVqTxrlJM&feature=youtu.be

Edited by StealthEnergiser

“I took the girls phone from her that was working behind the counter and I went on my Facebook.

“I took pics of the guys and uploaded them to say that if anything happens to me everybody knows who did it.

“So if I kill myself here, if I hang myself here, then it is easy to say: "see it was him.

“I genuinely thought that was the day I was going to die. I genuinely thought that this was me dead - that I was gone. “I phoned my mum, I phoned my sister.

But then he goes onto Facebook he asks sky news to phone him , I don't think they would have the girls phone number .

This needs further investigation to check the phones because if he is lying about one thing he may be lying about the others.

attachicon.gifcrimescene88.jpg

attachicon.gifcrimescene87.jpg

attachicon.gifcrimescene27.jpg

If there is enough evidence that Sean's story doesn't stack up. Like someone who clearly states that they see him out that night along with his denials then he could be arrested as an accomplice I think. This information by someone who is called Buggly Boo has come forward today. They are obviously someone who has set up a face book account to watch what is going on and perhaps share some info like other people who have accounts newly opened on Facebook. They don't want their personal details out there as they could be traceable. I don't know if you read what I wrote earlier on and watched the video but can you see how it stacks up against him.

attachicon.gifcrimescene88.jpg

attachicon.gifcrimescene87.jpg

attachicon.gifcrimescene27.jpg

If there is enough evidence that Sean's story doesn't stack up. Like someone who clearly states that they see him out that night along with his denials then he could be arrested as an accomplice I think. This information by someone who is called Buggly Boo has come forward today. They are obviously someone who has set up a face book account to watch what is going on and perhaps share some info like other people who have accounts newly opened on Facebook. They don't want their personal details out there as they could be traceable. I don't know if you read what I wrote earlier on and watched the video but can you see how it stacks up against him.

Yes it is time for him to stand up and tell the truth It won't go away and as you correctly say he could be arrested if he is proven to be lying about I did read something on csila also if that what you was referring to.

If you are reading this Sean you may be the man that saves these young boys lives don't walk away or hold back information show some backbone and stand up and let truth come out , you will be a much prouder and respected man for many years to come.