ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Costas and David now do not have a chance, so their combined votes (currently 122) are up for grabs.

Why aren't NancyL and JT groveling campaigning for these potential last-day votes?

Actually, you never know. Two years ago, Jingthing was far ahead of everyone and at the last moment Tutsiwarrior - who was in something like tenth place - suddenly had a surge and dashed Jingthing's hopes against the rocks. If someone had forced him out of the running a few days before, he never would have triumphed the way that he did.

Actually ...

I thought it was (the now banned) theblether who was leading the competition comfortable, then daylight, then Jingthing ... until Tutsi had a late surge.

So it was theblether who was overtaken, not Jingthing.

Could be wrong ... often are.

Anyone else remember that Poll?

India are 4/129

Costas and David now do not have a chance, so their combined votes (currently 122) are up for grabs.

Why aren't NancyL and JT groveling campaigning for these potential last-day votes?

Why should people change their votes? I understand if your candidate drops out but no one's dropping out here.

Dropping out?

How can I ever do that?

Already another very, very kind person has honoured me with his/her vote.

I'm the winner......no doubt at all.

The top 2 are already feeling the pressure, wetting their pants.

More Votes, please people for David and me.

We are the chosen ones................thumbsup.gif

JT creaming himself??

UGH, the very thought of it..... bah.giflaugh.png

Oh no! Don't remind JT of that event now, he is nervous enough as it is.

To get beaten now would mean a massive shift from somewhere, looks in the bag.

What time does it end? w00t.gif

Midnight.

Bottle of 100 percent agave tequila on the ready, regardless of results ...

• Like 2

JT must be getting pretty excited at this point, they think it's all over......

Should I be getting excited?ermm.gif

I'm not really feeling much of anything.

Not really since the ... incident.

Perhaps a little crispy.

attachicon.gif13-8-2012-fear-and-loathing.jpg

Mattress ... pocket springs vs. 100 percent latex foam.

Decisions decisions.

Let's have a forum vote Jingthing.

I say latex holds moisture, not hygenic at all.

Box springs are the way to a good nights sleep.

Plus a few glasses of red. Australian red.

• Like 1

Ok lads.....all 300 of you.

Adjust your votes & thanks for joining t v f just for this.

wink.png

Cheeky monkey!

How is your latest thread going JT?

<thread was removed>

Good luck with this Poll ... you ran a good campaign ... wink.png

What is sad is that there was any campaigning at all.

What a sad comment on ones lifestyle when one is reduced to begging and pleading for votes in a forum, ye gods one wonders what would happen if the poor soul was to be disqualified from the contest?

Man flies (jumps) from 10th floor of condo due to broken heart perhaps?

It isn't even if the matter is a serious earth shaking matter It's all in a fantasy cyber world of self perceived popularity.

Now perchance Jingthing wins is this forum going to large enough to accommodate him and his ego I ask?

My Sovereign Lady, Queen Elizabeth 2nd has Queens honour list, is theire a''queens honour list for Pattaya hence the ongoing campaign to take the crown?

gla_rhf_pcf_25_large.jpg

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

I suppose, it's a little like travelling.

Some folk just want to get from A -> B in the fastest possible time.

Some folk just want to enjoy getting from A -> B in other words, they enjoy the journey.

In years past, usually the POTY has been an enjoyable journey, mainly due to the good humour of it's participants and contributors.

Sadly, this year, that sense of fun is sadly missing and the Goal (the winner) is viewed (by some) asthe prize ... not the journey.

IMHO ... the Journey is much more important ... and Fun.

I used to enjoy the journey. Traveled all over, drove, took buses and trains and traveled by air only when I had to. I enjoyed the journey. Then I started driving in Bangkok. Now I am ruined forever. I want to get from A to B and I don't want to see the crap in between, especially since most of it is getting where it's going faster than I am.

• Like 1

What a sad comment on ones lifestyle when one is reduced to begging and pleading for votes in a forum, ye gods one wonders what would happen if the poor soul was to be disqualified from the contest?

It isn't even if the matter is a serious earth shaking matter It's all in a fantasy cyber world of self perceived popularity.

Now perchance Jingthing wins is this forum going to large enough to accommodate him and his ego I ask?

My Sovereign Lady, Queen Elizabeth 2nd has Queens honour list, is theire a''queens honour list for Pattaya hence the ongoing campaign to take the crown?

gla_rhf_pcf_25_large.jpg

Thats Victoria.............

gla_rhf_pcf_25_large.jpg

Thats Victoria.............

Ah Ha, That's the reason everyone is voting for the wrong bloke

• Like 1

Back to some more fun stuff, BOOZE, I'd like to share that I hold an official BARTENDING certificate from Harvard Univerisity. Yes, that Harvard. I hold no other degree from that legendary mental institution.

My official reason for going for the bartending qualification was for a backup against starvation with my liberal arts background.

The REAL reason was to be able to know the really cool drinks to order as back then in my salad days I was a barfly about town in Boston.

That was a real eye opener.

I'd order cocktails and the bartender would say I don't know how to make that, and I would say: Here is how!

Ultimately, that got tedious and for a while was favoring shots of Courvoisier Cognac while puffing on Dunhill ciggies which I didn't inhale.

Also perhaps of some interest I have a Minister's ordination from a mail order church in Hawaii but I lost the document.

Edited by Jingthing