How Much Do You Trust Your Partner?

Costas2008

Simple for me really Costas.

100% trust , both me to her and her to me. Been like that the 10 years weve been together.

no doubts

Nope never ,

Guess were just happy together .

That said im not nieve to know that it may come crashing down at some time , but to this point yup 100%

Simple for me really Costas.

100% trust , both me to her and her to me. Been like that the 10 years weve been together.

Ditto in everything.

Crossy, Thank you for your answer, but can you please change the header to Your and not Tour?

I will really appreciate it.

Mutual respect and trust 100%, 15 years we've put up with each others sh1t - so I guess were stuck with each other...

But as above except time keeping, in fact even 15 minutes can become an hour or more. The only part of her time keeping I trust is in the fact that she'll be late. wub.png

• Like 1

100% either way. Any more questions?

I might even add that my wife often looks over my shoulder when I am on this forum and sees these bloody annoying advertisements that keep popping up about single women.

She doesn't ask, has no reason to, and I don't tell.

Absolutely nothing for either of us to hide.

Edited by sipi
  • Like 2

A relationship can end as quick as it started, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Everything in the garden may well be rosy right now but it can change very fast and anyone with a degree of common sense would make arrangements to protect themselves if it all turned sour.

As the guy was heard to say as he fell off the roof of a tall building, on every floor they heard him say "so far so good"

So do you have a parachute or just "hope" you wont hit the floor ?

Oh yes, this is a hurtful lesson I learnt from my farang wife.

• Like 2

Why be with her, or he, if you have no trust.... Once trust is gone, time to move on in my books.. Who ever us worried about loosing $$$ Homes, partners sleeping with others, hmmm, well its gonna be a hard life.. I know someone who has no trust in his lady and he's newly wed... Funny part is, his ex and English lady, had no idea he was visiting hookers for over 2 years.. But he condones what he done, for being unhappy.. go figure..