Ladyboy Show Performer killed in South Pattaya Road crash

webfact

Ladyboy Show Performer killed in South Pattaya Road crash

crash-34.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Ladyboy Show performer, who was driving home with his friend after finishing work at a well-known Ladyboy Show Theatre, was killed as his bike was rear-ended by a high powered bike being driven at-speed.

The driver of the high powered bike and the passenger on the deceased’s bike were seriously injured and taken to Hospital after the crash which occurred on the Tepprasit Road.

Khun Wuttinan and Khun Sirikit both work at the Coliseum Show Theatre on the Tepprasit Road and were driving home and slowed to cross over the main road into a side road when they were rear-ended by the High powered bike driven by Khun Panya aged 21.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/167095/ladyboy-show-performer-killed-in-south-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-26

Two people going home after work and suddenly tragedy strikes .... very sad ...

The 21 year old must have been fairly powering at speed to cause the death of one on the slower bike ...

did he not see the lights on the tail of the bike ? did the slower bike cross the road almost at a right angle and as such the speeding bike didn't see the bike crossing .. ?

RIP.

The 21 year old must have been fairly powering at speed to cause the death of one on the slower bike ...

did he not see the lights on the tail of the bike ? did the slower bike cross the road almost at a right angle and as such the speeding bike didn't see the bike crossing .. ?

RIP.

Many bikes tail lights do not seem to work here, along with other lights, so common I often suspect the bulbs have been removed!

It is a dangerous on a bike but awful to be killed by another's recklessness.

My mate killed himself on his hayabusa bike in 2006 on Sukhumvit road Pattaya. A pick up pulled out on him and he hit the Pick up offside door so hard the passenger very nearly died. I say "Killed himself" because the way he drove was nothing but an accident waiting to happen. Sound s like the fella in the article drove in a similar manner

RIP Davey boy

He must have been shifting to kill and seriously injure himself and the other passenger

In the interests of good taste i have refrained from making any double entendre's regarding the circumstances of this accident

It was the driver of the other bike, the ladyboy, who was killed and the ladyboys passenger and driver of the bigger bike who hit them who were injured. And yes, just looking at the state of the two bikes, it's clear this was a high speed crash!

RIP.

Tail lights on a Thai bike ???

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He must have been shifting to kill and seriously injure himself and the other passenger

In the interests of good taste i have refrained from making any double entendre's regarding the circumstances of this accident

It was the driver of the other bike, the ladyboy, who was killed and the ladyboys passenger and driver of the bigger bike who hit them who were injured. And yes, just looking at the state of the two bikes, it's clear this was a high speed crash!

Yes I know , just my poor written English

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It wasn't poorly written, and was a perfectly understandable comment. If I were to be pedantic, there should have a comma between "kill" and "and".

It's ironic that you've been picked up on a sentence by someone who's grammar and punctuation is far worse than your own! He needs to get out more.

Sabai dee man!

• Like 1

Sad. I have seen a man on a ducati, and he did not know how to control the clutch. Allowing novice drivers on anything other than a scooter is where the problem begins. High powered bikes need a lot of care and experience to ride. Just my thinking.

most roads in thailand are not safe for performance driving even if driven by the best pro bike racers in the world.

imo big bike have a safer feel due to weight and breaking ability also more comfortable to ride.

My greatest fear driving my motorbike in Chiang Mai (or anywhere else in Thailand for that matter)...that is, getting rear ended by another motorbike or car/truck when I either stop at a crosswalk while people cross the road AND the light is RED or at an intersection when the light turns red just before I get there. I've lost count of the number of times that someone has sped past me under both circumstances...happened twice just yesterday. And knowing Thai drivers, if they hit me they will keep right on going.

• Like 1

Hi Speed bike rider with no regard for rules of the road

Agreed, but in the interest of fairness, the main reason for tragedy are the utter brainless, apathetic, reckless, lunatic simpletons, who drive slow and fail to yield, and make sudden, unexpected shifts at any direction of the compass. I don't know the details of this as I did not witness it, so I feel stupid to express sympathy arbitrarily. I am fresh out of sympathy based on the experiences I've seen and been subjected to this past week alone. They are #2 in the world at traffic related deaths and injuries.

They say "at speed"... how do we know the ones hit weren't poking along in the fast lane and drifted right into his path without any signal, etc? .........hence... no sympathy until the exact details are made known and proven. And before any "Christians" get upset with me, I suggest you take it up with God, for creating the sparrow that he watched fall and didn't lift a finger about it.

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me... is the problem on both receiver and giver.

• Like 1

I live just off Threpasit road and use it daily. I understand the road to have a limit of 50kph. However most travel far faster. It's a wonder there aren't more accidents on it.

RIP to the dead.

Get well soon to the injured.

Edited by Keesters

RIP.

"The 21 year old must have been fairly powering at speed to cause the death of one on the slower bike ...

did he not see the lights on the tail of the bike ? did the slower bike cross the road almost at a right angle and as such the speeding bike didn't see the bike crossing .."

Did you not read the report properly?

It wasn't poorly written, and was a perfectly understandable comment. If I were to be pedantic, there should have a comma between "kill" and "and".

It's ironic that you've been picked up on a sentence by someone who's grammar and punctuation is far worse than your own! He needs to get out more.

Sabai dee man!

After your saying that, someone is bound to have a go at the grammar and punctuation in your post and they would be justified!

Edited by Sviss Geez