Tottenham Thread

chonabot

OK lads, time to awaken from your afternoon nap or long overnight siesta. Time to kick some dirt in some faces.thumbsup.gif

Its an early kick off....maybe I'll open that bottle of beer I didn't have last night and get started.

Ivanovich to play and be made captain please Mourinho....chaos in their defence and 2-0 after 10 mins....that would suit me fine!

I quite like Oliver as a ref, but he got all three card calls wrong I thought. Rose and Kane not yellows (rose looked it real time, but the replay showed it was just clever movement by Azard. Walker definite red - old school wrap-around leg breaker done with vile intent!

• Like 1

OK lads, time to awaken from your afternoon nap or long overnight siesta. Time to kick some dirt in some faces.thumbsup.gif

That game sent them all back to sleep jelly biggrin.png

A pity Spurs couldn't dig out a goal, but no shame in a point against a better Chelsea than we've seen so far. Looked like Spurs ran out of gas and ideas about halfway through the second period.

Thought we lacked any penetration esp'ly down the flanks second half thought we were poor only looked likely when lamella came on. Considering recent games v the chavs was disapointed with the game . Overall a point was a fair return

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That game sent them all back to sleep jelly biggrin.png

A pity Spurs couldn't dig out a goal, but no shame in a point against a better Chelsea than we've seen so far. Looked like Spurs ran out of gas and ideas about halfway through the second period.

Think I just expected more from a top 5 team playing a team scrapping it out just above the relegation zone tongue.png

If you offered us 4 points off the top and a GD of 13 at the start of the season we'd have bitten your hand off so all good here.

Not the best of games for sure but on the back of a long journey and Thursday night game with Alli out as well we have to be satisfied.

Our next half a dozen games I view as all being winnable so COYS!

And yesterday we saw a team,the chavs starting to turn their form around ie get the basics right don't lose and lets build from there, except they are the current champions so they can do it a bit better than most. As smokes said given the current ask pre Season would you take our current position your arm would have disappeared..hapi days and a sneaky feeling better to come and hand on heart can you all say one we, the club, can afford.

Edited by rijit

And yesterday we saw a team,the chavs starting to turn their form around ie get the basics right don't lose and lets build from there, except they are the current champions so they can do it a bit better than most. As smokes said given the current ask pre Season would you take our current position your arm would have disappeared..hapi days and a sneaky feeling better to come and hand on heart can you all say one we, the club, can afford.

Yes it appears that appalling man, Mourinho is going to turn it round. (I see he just plunged to new lows after his despicable reference to Graeme Le Saux and he should be charged again)

Mind you, we started to flag in the last twenty and Chelsea we fresher a dangerous through that period, but you can probably thank the FA for that. Should have been switched to monday night

carmine you are a fluffer of a fluffer

your spuds could, nt kill the mighty chavs at their lowest POINT ,out of bulletts just waiting for the fatal one, and u are crowing at securing a home point

SPUDS LAST SUNDAY were gutless, FULL STOP

thks for the away point, out of shitters ditch nowsmile.png

Seems that Ade is still picking up £100k a week from Spurs.

Did think that Levy had paid him off but, presumably, as Ade must have been holding out for a full contract payoff, he was hoping that another club would pick up some of the cost before the contract expired. Is that really likely to happen?

However, based on the article, no surprise that neither he nor his pastor are too keen on actually playing again. Even an offer from Watford couldn't persuade him to return from Togo. Been to both places and must admit I'm with Ade on that choice!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/12029534/Emmanuel-Adebayors-Premier-League-return-complicated-by-Tottenham-still-paying-his-wages.html

Seems that Ade is still picking up £100k a week from Spurs.

Did think that Levy had paid him off but, presumably, as Ade must have been holding out for a full contract payoff, he was hoping that another club would pick up some of the cost before the contract expired. Is that really likely to happen?

However, based on the article, no surprise that neither he nor his pastor are too keen on actually playing again. Even an offer from Watford couldn't persuade him to return from Togo. Been to both places and must admit I'm with Ade on that choice!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/12029534/Emmanuel-Adebayors-Premier-League-return-complicated-by-Tottenham-still-paying-his-wages.html

Just seen that the Daily Mail are indicating that Man City are still paying him £75k per week, on top of the Spurs £100kblink.png

Although, to be fair, a contract is a contract..... Just wish it was going to a more likable guy!!

• Like 1

^ Give me 175k per week and I'll even be Alfiebiggrin.png

no no no.....

175k per year to me is good enuf,,,, biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

175k / 12 mths = 14,583 per mth x 54 ( rate for THB )

= 787,500 THB a month !!!

I can tell you don't reside in Bangkok. tongue.png

SiRacha

Lamela...hmmm

Throwing good money after bad I think but maybe he'll surprise... though I very much doubt itcoffee1.gif

At the start of the season i didn't think i'd be saying this but i'm very happy with this season so far from Lamela. All the signs are there that he's finally going in the right direction and its obvious the manager thinks so. His stats look good too and show him as being an effective player. He's also showing himself to be very much a Pochettino style player and i very much doubt we'll be letting him go if he continues as he has from the start of the season.

Chadli though, despite his i jury, seems to be going in the opposite direction. Eriksen has all the talent but needs to up his workmate still further. Dembele is simply first name on the team sheet in his current form.

I'm sort of a bit the other way around I'm liking the way lamelas developing, smart Quick feet looks like he can unlock a defence almost at will. his fitness strength and tenacity tenacity is improving. But suspicious that dembeles form and contract renewal issue is a coincidence. Not that i'm unhapi with what he's done this season,, but wondering if it'll last . anyway ain't such a terrible situation 4 potts to have plus Ali and others our midfeild its almost a double wow, certainly. A single ,

Edited by rijit