Tottenham Thread

chonabot

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Go away you knuckle dragging anti semite.  <deleted> knows how or why you are allowed to post that shit.

What has Even Stevens said that is so upsetting? I've read back and can't find anything other than his usual stuff.

I agree Owl.

What is with the Even Stevens agenda boys? Some of you bait him, some of you he baits. At least you improved his readability. For me there's a little 'incrowd' on the Football forum that have a go at him...give it a rest with the ridicule and I'm sure he'll do the same. It's a football forum boys, we naturally due to our allegiances don't agree with others points of view but I welcome others points of view. The ones who irritate me I have on ignore and I suggest you do the the same, it works well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

What has Even Stevens said that is so upsetting? I've read back and can't find anything other than his usual stuff.

he continues to refer to the spurs chairman as a "four by two". this isn't a jokey comment, or that dreadful word "banter", it's a straightforward reference to the fact that the chairman in question is jewish. it's a c*nt's comment.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Anyway nicely executed goal from Llorente last night.

I really enjoyed that and Son's curling goal too.

Thankfully next up you have a nice easy home game against Stoke to swing that LDLD momentum around. ?

3 hours ago, StevieH said:

he continues to refer to the spurs chairman as a "four by two". this isn't a jokey comment, or that dreadful word "banter", it's a straightforward reference to the fact that the chairman in question is jewish. it's a c*nt's comment.

Maybe he doesn't like religious people or is he on the wind up. Wouldn't bother me if he called me an Essex boy or something else. Surely we should be more think skinned than this!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

It would be better if he just left that nonsense in his head.

Thre are only about a dozen or so regular posters on the footy. I find evensteven's style quite different to most. He made some good points a while back. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Maybe he doesn't like religious people or is he on the wind up. Wouldn't bother me if he called me an Essex boy or something else. Surely we should be more think skinned than this!

essex boy isn't the same thing mate. not nearly.

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

It would be better if he just left that nonsense in his head.

i think he lives in chiang mai. it's possible i've met him given where and how much i drink here. there are a lot of wallies in chiang mai though so, you know.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Thre are only about a dozen or so regular posters on the footy. I find evensteven's style quite different to most. He made some good points a while back. 

Well I'm not asking him to fluff off....simply to get a grip.

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

i think he lives in chiang mai. it's possible i've met him given where and how much i drink here. there are a lot of wallies in chiang mai though so, you know.

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Well I'm not asking him to fluff off....simply to get a grip.

TO

The Loserpool  Lip  Numpty    And   Pick The Dick Imbecile    SNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

20 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I believe I did answer your post Carmine (if I didn't then tell me the post number and I will respond).

And what's wrong with jamie rednapp? I reckon he's a decent pundit with something to say unlike most. So do tell.

No you did not answer. 

Jamie Redknapp is quite obviously an imbecile.  He might have something to say but when he does it is a constant reminder that if you have nothing worthwhile to say then its better to keep your trap shut.

18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I agree Owl.

What is with the Even Stevens agenda boys? Some of you bait him, some of you he baits. At least you improved his readability. For me there's a little 'incrowd' on the Football forum that have a go at him...give it a rest with the ridicule and I'm sure he'll do the same. It's a football forum boys, we naturally due to our allegiances don't agree with others points of view but I welcome others points of view. The ones who irritate me I have on ignore and I suggest you do the the same, it works well.

By the "in crowd" reference i presume you mean those of us that like to discuss football?  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, StevieH said:

nah. there's nothing impressive about him.

Yes, impressive is hardly the word i use either.  And whilst BB thinks we are picking on him and should "give him a break" i would remind BB that this individual is deliberately trying to stir things up by continually using this term.  

16 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Thankfully next up you have a nice easy home game against Stoke to swing that LDLD momentum around. ?

Were not finding any games easy at the moment!!  

I'm looking forward to 6pm on monday where no doubt we'll get drawn against Juve or Bayern Munich!!  :sad:  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, carmine said:

No you did not answer. 

Jamie Redknapp is quite obviously an imbecile.  He might have something to say but when he does it is a constant reminder that if you have nothing worthwhile to say then its better to keep your trap shut.

yeah redknapp's terrible. cliche-spouting overly-earnest soft lad who doesn't really seem to understand the game at all. looks pretty though. but give me a less camera-friendly carragher or neville any time.

• Like 1

I always thought evenstevens lived in Ozz. But now I think he does not.

In carpentry, or timber lingo, in UK and most of Europe a 4x2 piece of wood is called a four by two. In Australia the same piece of wood is refered to as a two by four. Same as the cricket; we say 155 for 6. Down under they say 6 for 155. Just a different way of thinking. Perhaps it is because they are up-side-down when the English are standing upright.

As for evenstevens; he told me to "get lost" a couple of months ago (not realising I've been lost for years) now I'm getting likes from him. As Mr Bassett said; it takes all-sorts to fill a box.

9 hours ago, StevieH said:

essex boy isn't the same thing mate. not nearly.

He could call me anything he wants. I just put that in as an example. He could call me Christian c--t, Muslim mug or Jew-boy. I can take it in my stride and so should all of you.

Anyway enough of this b-ll-cks for me. Back to footy; nearly prediction time. 10 from 10 this week no prob'. 

Edited by owl sees all