Nostalgic TV Shows from Your Childhood....

pgrahmm

I can remember Beany and Cecil as puppets......Felix the Cat featuring the artists hands.....Crusader Rabbit...and some black and white space cartoon.....

My Dad loved the Ernie Kovacs show....for one along with Steve Allen and the rest of that era...

How about you.....oh yeah .... Amos and Andy → featuring Lightning.....

As an aside my daughter's Grandfather was the original Spanky in the Our Gang comedies and I got to meet Stymie at celebtrity event once upon a time - nice man

Stingray

Thunderbirds

Captain Scarlett

Space 1999

Lost in Space

Star Trek

Adams Family

Munsters

Beverly Hillbillies

Man from Uncle

The Avengers

Randall & Hopkirk (deceased)

You be but a youngster, my lad laugh.png

I bet they were all in colour too.

• Like 1

black and white space show. could be "Fireball XL5". How about Gigantor? Astroboy? Supercar with Mitch and the Chimp. Watch the first episode on Youtube. The dialog was actually pretty good. The very obscure Marine Boy. 8th man (robot). Of course the Thunderbirds, Stingray, and a few other Gerry Anderson productions.

Now for nostalgia. The Avengers, both old and new. the Newer avengers had Purdy, whose great legs you might recognize from the more recent comedy those two drunk ladies? The name escapes me. Lost in Space. Many of the sci fi related cartoons, fantastic 4, Herculoids, Space Ghost.

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Jacques Coustou specials. In my day of 3 tv channels, this stuff was cool.

black and white space show. could be "Fireball XL5". How about Gigantor? Astroboy? Supercar with Mitch and the Chimp. Watch the first episode on Youtube. The dialog was actually pretty good. The very obscure Marine Boy. 8th man (robot). Of course the Thunderbirds, Stingray, and a few other Gerry Anderson productions.

Now for nostalgia. The Avengers, both old and new. the Newer avengers had Purdy, whose great legs you might recognize from the more recent comedy those two drunk ladies? The name escapes me. Lost in Space. Many of the sci fi related cartoons, fantastic 4, Herculoids, Space Ghost.

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Jacques Coustou specials. In my day of 3 tv channels, this stuff was cool.

Would that be "Absolutely fabulous" darling !

• Like 1