Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It's my first 90 day reporting due on 15th jan

As I can do up to 10 days before , I would like too because my second 90 day reporting is therefore due 15th ish of April when I will be travelling around up country .

My question is , if I do it say 9th Jan .. Is the next one due 90 days from that date , and I can do that 10 days early too ? .

Example .. Do it 9th Jan .. Number 1

Do second one 31st March ?

That would be perfect , if yes .

As I can do up to 10 days before , I would like too because my second 90 day reporting is therefore due 15th ish of April when I will be travelling around up country .

My question is , if I do it say 9th Jan .. Is the next one due 90 days from that date , and I can do that 10 days early too ? .

You can do your report up to 15 days early for every report. The next 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date when you do your report.

No problem to it the way you wrote.

• Like 1

You can do your report up to 15 days early for every report. The next 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date when you do your report.

No problem to it the way you wrote.

great , once again thanks very much for your help !

I have tried today to do my 90 day report online via VMWare and IE and Firefox (mac) with the necessary add-on marked to IE11, then IE10 and then again IE9. I cannot even enter my personal details completely. You type one letter and the system hangs for several seconds. I can eventually get to my middle name and that's it. Is this symptomatic of the system being down?

Has anyone ever successfully completed the entire process if they live in Nonthaburi?

I don't really want to go to Immigration again because it is in the middle of nowhere and a pain to get to. The last time I did a 90 day report there the IO said if you live in Nonthaburi you cannot do it online.

I have tried today to do my 90 day report online via VMWare and IE and Firefox (mac) with the necessary add-on marked to IE11, then IE10 and then again IE9. I cannot even enter my personal details completely. You type one letter and the system hangs for several seconds. I can eventually get to my middle name and that's it. Is this symptomatic of the system being down?

Has anyone ever successfully completed the entire process if they live in Nonthaburi?

I don't really want to go to Immigration again because it is in the middle of nowhere and a pain to get to. The last time I did a 90 day report there the IO said if you live in Nonthaburi you cannot do it online.

I had the same problem each time I tried Firefox but as soom as I switch to IE, it works fine. So I would suggest it's a browser problem

It is problematic doing it on Mac. If you use the safari browser it has a function under the development menu to use an agent switcher for IE.

I have read some reports of Nonthaburi not processing online reports. People have never gotten an approval after doing it online.

It is problematic doing it on Mac. If you use the safari browser it has a function under the development menu to use an agent switcher for IE.

I have read some reports of Nonthaburi not processing online reports. People have never gotten an approval after doing it online.

Thanks Joe. I managed to get my wife's PC this morning and tried through Windows 10 and IE. All I could get was the box telling me to contact my local Immigration Office. So it looks like Nonthaburi still hasn't computerised the necessary files. I will ask again what is the situation when I go there on the 25th and report back here.

Try it may today again. Had the same problem. 13 days before the date it did take my report without a problem. !? ;-)

.... and if it's to far, send the papers by post.

Finally I have been successful in doing this 90 day reporting online.

Should I print out the approved form and keep with passport or is that not needed ?

You need to print out the receipt for the report and staple it in your passport. You can print it by going to the online reporting site.

Try it may today again. Had the same problem. 13 days before the date it did take my report without a problem. !? ;-)

.... and if it's to far, send the papers by post.

Thank-you for the advice Somrak. I just tried again and this time I have a receipt which is further than I have ever gotten before. Now just wait I guess.

Finally I have been successful in doing this 90 day reporting online.

Should I print out the approved form and keep with passport or is that not needed ?

Not that "approved" page but the next appointment slip.

Quoting myself:

if you see the "APPROVED" site then just (right) cick on "The Next Appointment (PRINT)" to save/view a PDF which is the actual 90 day report slip

Edited by KhunBENQ

Any idea how long they are shown as PENDING ?

Mine is still shown as pending 4 days after completing it.

It varies, probably by office, and I suspect it may depend on the day you do it.

I did my first one on a Monday and it was approved the following day,Tuesday. last week, I did my second on Wednesday and it was approved this week, on Tuesday.

Between one and eight days for me (Khon Kaen).

The eight days made me nervous and reached me just the afternoon before the day I would have gone to KK immi.

I recommend to use the first possible day to apply (two weeks before due date).

I can't get past the first page. I keep getting this message (which I hear others are also gettng):

"For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Then I can't proceed. I use Internet Explorer, complete all required fields in the first page, input the CAPTCHA number, which is verified, then click "submit" and I get that message. Has anyone found a solution? Incidentally I get a certificate error warning when the first page loads, but it seems to work anyway and I don't know what, if anything, needs to be done about the certificate error or whether it's related to above problem.

Thanks

TG

I also can't get past the first page. One thing I was wondering about, has anyone with an Irish surname starting with O' been successful using this system? I have found on a number of websites (including ones based in the UK where Irish surnames are relatively common) that will not accept the apostrophe. I have tried my name with and without the apostrophe, with a space after the O, without the O altogether - every variation I could think of but always without success.

Of course, I'm not 100% sure that's what the problem is but I just wanted to see if I could eliminate it as a potential cause, by finding out if anyone with a similar surname had been successful.

has anyone with an Irish surname starting with O' been successful

Look what you see on your passport main page down in the machine readable zone.

Try with that. Probably lust leave out the apostroph.

"O'SULLIVAN" becomes "OSULLIVAN" in this example:

"P<IRL" = Passport Ireland

post-99794-0-98887700-1452925623_thumb.j

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Have you already tried typing your name, without the apostrophe and without space, all in capitals?

As shown in the example from my post.

And leave "Given Name" and "Middle Name" empty as they are not mandatory.

• Like 1

The Immy office is only about 4 km away, but as the 90 day facility is online I prefer it. My last one went through ok, within the week.

So even more, just wait.

For me it is (was) a 100 km oneway and always combined/"synced" with shopping etc.

Pattaya - sent on Sat 19th email yesterday approved, although I am having difficulty viewing it on the website when I click "view" (on the far right) after entering the ref number

it was and MS Edge issue, opened fine with IE

Edited by smedly