Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Pattaya - sent on Sat 19th email yesterday approved, although I am having difficulty viewing it on the website when I click "view" (on the far right) after entering the ref number

it was and MS Edge issue, opened fine with IE

Sat 16th I assume. So basically received yesterday (18th) and approved.

How to display/download and print the "Next appointment" pfd file, see post #1755, scroll up or click here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-71#entry10303131

Edited by KhunBENQ

Pattaya - sent on Sat 19th email yesterday approved, although I am having difficulty viewing it on the website when I click "view" (on the far right) after entering the ref number

it was and MS Edge issue, opened fine with IE

Sat 16th I assume. So basically received yesterday (18th) and approved.

How to display/download and print the "Next appointment" pfd file, see post #1755, scroll up or click here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-71#entry10303131

yes 16th lol

and as I already explained navigating to the pdf files was an issue with MS Edge, IE worked fine

71 pages, and the info on how to do this trick is buried there somewhere.

To save me the mind numbing tedium of attempting to discover how I can do this 2moro; what browser and web address am I supposed to use ??

When I did my last 90 day, in person, the bloke mumbled something about next time on line; then scrawled www.Immigration.go.th on the paper he stapled in my passport. I went to that site and got nowhere.

Any HELP appreciated, or I burn gasohol next week.

71 pages, and the info on how to do this trick is buried there somewhere.

To save me the mind numbing tedium of attempting to discover how I can do this 2moro; what browser and web address am I supposed to use ??

When I did my last 90 day, in person, the bloke mumbled something about next time on line; then scrawled www.Immigration.go.th on the paper he stapled in my passport. I went to that site and got nowhere.

Any HELP appreciated, or I burn gasohol next week.

Link: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90onlin

IE browser or Chrome and Firefox with IE tab extension installed. http://www.ietab.net

• Like 1

Thanks uj, you truly are a legend.

Sadly for me I must be a muppet because I just get a computer says no and some privacy <deleted>.

Gasohol it is then.

I forgot to mention the security warning. It is because immigration did a self certification of the certificate. Just ignore it and go on the site.

What's people's experience of online reporting the first time after a new extension? My docs are with Chamchurri Sq at the moment. I am hoping (rather than assuming) that the change in the database will simply be reflected in the reporting system. What have others found?

Have done a few successful on line reports; however for the next one i want to give a different email address. Will that have any affect on my application?

Thanks for any input.

Changing email addresses should not be a problem since it is not part of the actual report it is only the way they reply back.

Changing your phone number can be a problem since it is on a TM47 form for example.

What's people's experience of online reporting the first time after a new extension? My docs are with Chamchurri Sq at the moment. I am hoping (rather than assuming) that the change in the database will simply be reflected in the reporting system. What have others found?

Getting an extension will not effect doing an online report. Just put your new permitted to stay date on the application.

I've been doing successful online reports but just about to move to a new condo. I assume that if I just use the new address next time it won't work. But if I go in and submit a TM28, I should hopefully be ok for the online reports.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

I've been doing successful online reports but just about to move to a new condo. I assume that if I just use the new address next time it won't work. But if I go in and submit a TM28, I should hopefully be ok for the online reports.

You would be able to submit the application but it would probably not be approved because your address would not match what your local immigration office has in their records.

Best to do a change of address first and/or do the 90 day report in person.

I also can't get past the first page. One thing I was wondering about, has anyone with an Irish surname starting with O' been successful using this system? I have found on a number of websites (including ones based in the UK where Irish surnames are relatively common) that will not accept the apostrophe. I have tried my name with and without the apostrophe, with a space after the O, without the O altogether - every variation I could think of but always without success.

Of course, I'm not 100% sure that's what the problem is but I just wanted to see if I could eliminate it as a potential cause, by finding out if anyone with a similar surname had been successful.

I've just done mine this morning, it accepted the apostrophe of my " O' " surname, and is shown on the "Pending" printout. Are you using Caps throughout, and IE? (I forgot initially this morning and the page just seized up on Edge).

Maybe your difficulty stems from how you entered your surname on the landing card. If you put the apostrophe in the same box as the "O" I guess that would make a difference.

The saga continues.

Having sliced and diced the Receipt of Notification for insertion into the passports, I noticed one states the next 90 day report is:

3 March 2016 (correct) and the other

3 February 2016 (incorrect).

So for the incorrect one I suppose I'd better try and report again in February, (assuming the system is date sensitive and permits me to do so), or should I just ignore the incorrect date and assume it should have read 3 March aswell? (Both Receipts of Notification are correctly dated 2 December 2015.)

As per the incorrect date on my second application, (3 February as opposed to the correct 3 March, so 60 days rather than 90), I thought I'd better just check that the print out was date sensitive - and it is. I have therefore filed the 90 day report today (after 60 days), and the application is now pending.

So check your dates carefully when you receive the Receipt of Notification. It is obviously input manually and therefore with the potential for errors. Let's hope I get 90 days this time.

Edited by samtam

I have tried today to do my 90 day report online via VMWare and IE and Firefox (mac) with the necessary add-on marked to IE11, then IE10 and then again IE9. I cannot even enter my personal details completely. You type one letter and the system hangs for several seconds. I can eventually get to my middle name and that's it. Is this symptomatic of the system being down?

Has anyone ever successfully completed the entire process if they live in Nonthaburi?

I don't really want to go to Immigration again because it is in the middle of nowhere and a pain to get to. The last time I did a 90 day report there the IO said if you live in Nonthaburi you cannot do it online.

It is problematic doing it on Mac. If you use the safari browser it has a function under the development menu to use an agent switcher for IE.

I have read some reports of Nonthaburi not processing online reports. People have never gotten an approval after doing it online.

Try it may today again. Had the same problem. 13 days before the date it did take my report without a problem. !? ;-)

.... and if it's to far, send the papers by post.

Thank-you for the advice Somrak. I just tried again and this time I have a receipt which is further than I have ever gotten before. Now just wait I guess.

I never received email approval so this morning I did my 90 day report in person at Nonthaburi. I showed the IO my online receipt and he stated that Nonthaburi did not have the computer infrastructure to handle 90 day reports online.

Oddly they gave me a new reporting date of the 23rd of April yet my retirement extension expires on the 24th of February. I have never come across this before so which date should I use for my new extension?

I never received email approval so this morning I did my 90 day report in person at Nonthaburi. I showed the IO my online receipt and he stated that Nonthaburi did not have the computer infrastructure to handle 90 day reports online.

Oddly they gave me a new reporting date of the 23rd of April yet my retirement extension expires on the 24th of February. I have never come across this before so which date should I use for my new extension?

Nonthaburi has told others that they do not accept online reports. I don't really think it is a problem with computers. They also don't accept mail reports. It appears they only want reports to be done in person with several copies attached to the TM47 most other offices don't ask for.

Nothing odd about your report date. Just do your extension when it is due and the same for your 90 day report.

It's strange to see the difference in attitude and service level throughout the country. Nonthaburi won't even accept an online report, while Rayong this morning sent me an email to notify that the report I submitted Sunday lunchtime is approved. (You still go to the website to print off the receipt).

Nonthaburi has told others that they do not accept online reports. I don't really think it is a problem with computers. They also don't accept mail reports. It appears they only want reports to be done in person with several copies attached to the TM47 most other offices don't ask for.

Nothing odd about your report date. Just do your extension when it is due and the same for your 90 day report.

Loei immigration is just the same, it is about time all these cretins were made to apply the same rules nationwide.

• Like 2

Submitted my online report this morning using I.E as I initially attempted using Edge, which was best described as hesitant.

Chiang Mai is my reporting office and I'm pleased to say I received a status email from them, saying my application

had been approved. Time lapse between submitting and receiving status email 3.5 hours !

Well done CM Immigration on this one !

I also can't get past the first page. One thing I was wondering about, has anyone with an Irish surname starting with O' been successful using this system? I have found on a number of websites (including ones based in the UK where Irish surnames are relatively common) that will not accept the apostrophe. I have tried my name with and without the apostrophe, with a space after the O, without the O altogether - every variation I could think of but always without success.

Of course, I'm not 100% sure that's what the problem is but I just wanted to see if I could eliminate it as a potential cause, by finding out if anyone with a similar surname had been successful.

I've just done mine this morning, it accepted the apostrophe of my " O' " surname, and is shown on the "Pending" printout. Are you using Caps throughout, and IE? (I forgot initially this morning and the page just seized up on Edge).

Maybe your difficulty stems from how you entered your surname on the landing card. If you put the apostrophe in the same box as the "O" I guess that would make a difference.

I can't remember exactly how I entered the characters on the landing card this time but I usually put the apostrophe in a separate box. However from my observation of them, the immigration officers seem to work from the passport rather than the landing card when entering your information into the computer when you arrive. In any event, I have tried it with and without the apostrophe, with and without a space - basically every combination possible.

On the other point yes, I am using all caps and so far I have tried with IE, Edge, Chrome (with IE tab) and Firefox (with IE tab) on two different PC's. Same result every time. So as it stands I'm resigned to continuing to report in person - which is no big deal, it's a ten-minute drive from my house to the Immigration office and the last time I reported it only took around ten minutes to complete the process.

Reporting by internet is the easiest way to avoid queue at immigration office here in Chiang Mai

I start filling the internet form last monday 25/01/2016 at 7:30 AM

I receive a confirmation mail from immigration office 1 hour later ... accepted

We find out that the process must be done between 15 and 7days before the limit date

when you have less than 7 days ... you have to go to immigration office in person

To help people not to forget the date ... there is a free android application called "days left widget"

Easy to set up

Helpfull because you see the remaining days as you use your phone smile.png

Indeed for those that have correct information in the data base and allowed to do internet reporting it appears to work well if required format is followed and browsers are used. Unfortunately there are a lot of people not in the database or with incorrect information and there is no provision to correct or add. For them it is a very frustrating experience as the reasons for failure are often unknown.

• Like 1

Loei immigration is just the same, it is about time all these cretins were made to apply the same rules nationwide.

Having not been able to do on line 90 day report last week, I went to Korat Imm in person. This time I was NOT told "next time do on line". The poster giving info re 90 day reporting gave 3 choices, in person, via an agent or special delivery mail. A Thai person in the village I live in also tried to do on line last week (long story), got nowhere and was eventually told (she claims) that Korat Imm have now stopped accepting on line notifications due to "bad people".

As usual, who knows whats really going on.

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned this is great news and saves me time and money. However it is disappointing yet so predictable that so many TV posters can only look to find fault with the new system because either they don't know how to copy a link into their preferred browser or they need an instruction manual to tell them how to complete a process that is clearly explained in English as you go through it on line. Who cares about such trivial matters? As far as I am concerned this is a "win" and it has made my day:-)

Just did my 90 day report online and it worked flawlessly. Firefox on mac OSX.

So it's not an https certificate site... ironic that there is little concern regarding giving the same to your landlord, bank, cable TV company, internet provider, etc. They all have scans or copies of my passport. Even 7-11 got my passport number when I registered the SIM card for a phone.

blink.png

I had the same happen to me last year. Your visa date is what matters, not the next 90 day reporting date. When you get your next extension of your retirement visa in Feb, you will reset the 90 day report date for sometime in May. This is what happened to me, anyway...